Eurobricks Clone Wars Building Contest

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#26 Dark Sword Ragnarok

Dark Sword Ragnarok

Member: 2225

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:14 AM

Bignette: The Prototype/ The Escape

Backstory: After the events depicted in my Vignette, Anakin fled mid-fight in the prototype he was sent to check up on. Jack gave chase in the Crimson Bolt, his personal Gunboat. They flew out of the city and accidentaly stumbled upon this lone outpost. The Crimson Bolt shot down Anakin's backup gunboat, which then crashed into the poor engineer's outpost. Boom.

Here's a teaser pic: Posted Image

EDIT:To see the rest of the pics, click on the link to my Flickr account and go to the 4th page. Had to delete the sets because I can only have 3 and want to keep my current MOC's in the 3 sets I'm allowed.

Edited by Dark Sword Ragnarok, 15 July 2008 - 05:35 AM.

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."-Muse, "Knights of Cydonia"

My Flickr Account
My Latest MOC's:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#27 jifel

jifel

Member: 1711

Posted 01 July 2008 - 09:13 PM

INVADING THE DROID FACTORY

in order to complete their mission, the clones need to destroy the droids and rig the factory with explosives.
unfortunately, a droid patrol is in cover and holding off the clones.
desperate, the clones come up with a plan...
as far as the droids know, six clones snuck in, one was shot and 5 are behinda wall.
as far as the clones know...
only 2 are behind the wall, 3 are sneaking aroundto ambush from behind.
unaware, the droids open fire.
this droid is about to get a nasty surprise
overall
without figs
the figs
sorry for poor pictures

jifel

#28 Uberlag

Uberlag

Member: 3215

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:55 AM

My Bignette entry:
Seperatist Assault: Jungle Edition
Posted Image
After a reconnaissance mission by Clone Commander Ajax and Jedi General Daniel Stewart, they discovered a massive Separatist attack force heading straight towards to their main base of operations, they quickly made it back to the base just before the first wave arrived, they sent out a distress signal to the Republic for help, but the Republic said it would not come to the aid of so few soldiers, as they were 'expendable'. Now fighting for their lives with little chance of survival, but to their benefit, they are dead in the eyes of the Republic, freeing them from their duties, if they manage to live that long.

GALLERY: CLICK ON THIS

CREDITS:
Z-6 Rotary Design to Wuzzupbob.
Mandalorian Helmet to Wuzzupbob.
AT-RT helmet to Arealight.

Edited by Uberlag, 14 July 2008 - 07:35 PM.

#29 trooperdavinfelth

trooperdavinfelth

Member: 1223

Posted 11 July 2008 - 08:37 PM

OK, I'm resizing the pics of the NEW edition of the bignette. It has ALL the pics right, ALL the clones right, with ALL of my custom built(everything in this big' is purist %100) clone and droid weapons right, ALL the blaster blasts right, and ALL of the scenery and turrets and the Juggernaut itself right!

Everything is %100 on the platform(same as before) and nothing has changed.

If I can get this change made, thanks a bunch. I'll get the pics up as soon as I resize them and upload them, and I'll do deeplinks since I know my time is running out. :wink:
Join the Clone Commando Pod Republic Commando Clan!
In which users from all over the world join to share their love of Star Wars: Republic Commando!

Join the Clone Army Builders Guild!
In which users from across the globe come together to share their love of Lego Star Wars and MOCing!

For gosh's sakes, people! THEY ARE PRELIMINARY!

On the semi-crappy looking early 2009 sets.

#30 Axel

Axel

Member: 3232

Posted 12 July 2008 - 09:01 AM

Infiltrating Droid Centre

Jedi General Alloran Simitar and Clone Commander Axel of the 124th Corps infiltrate a droid centre on the planet of Duunir in the Outer Rim territories. The move stealthily through the machinery of the droid facility as unwary B1 battle droids work at controls, controlling the large communications array on the top of the centre.

Posted Image

Gallery: http://s274.photobuc.....ars Vignette/

Edited by Axel, 12 July 2008 - 11:40 AM.

Velethuil, Captain of the Kaliphlin Elf-Knights

#31 Artizan

Artizan

Member: 3274

Posted 12 July 2008 - 12:24 PM

Sneaking into the Trade Federation Ship
Posted ImagePosted Image
A Rodian Jedi leads his battalion of Clonetroopers secretly into a Trade Federation ship. While the clonetroopers find they way to the control room which is guarded by a super battledroid, the jedi commander is confronted by a Twi'lek dark jedi in the battledroid storage area. The Force will decide the fate of republic troopers...

Gallery When Moderated

Edited by Artizan, 14 July 2008 - 08:08 PM.

Posted Image
If you want to see Age of Empires 2 Lego sets be produced, then support!:https://ideas.lego.com/projects/52276

#32 Garet6

Garet6

Member: 1109

Posted 12 July 2008 - 03:19 PM

Battle for the Mountain Factories of Korriban

Posted Image

During the Clone Wars, the Republic were desperetely trying to secure every factory throughout the Galaxy before the Confederacy did. Unfortunately, on many occasions the Confederacy got there first! :cry_sad:

Link to non-SFX picture - http://farm4.static....e8b1b05b6_o.jpg

#33 Fat Tony

Fat Tony

• By the power of Bleyskull!

Member: 1544

Posted 12 July 2008 - 07:02 PM

Vignette entry:

Rescue Failure
Posted Image

After the capture of Senator Binks' shuttle by Seperatist forces, two Jedi knights along with their squad of Clones are dispatched to rescue the Senator. Seen here the mission has failed. Trapped in a corridor on their way to the shuttle bay of the Seperatist cruiser, Senator Binks has been shot and killed by battle droids. Greeort, the Rodian Jedi, attempts to melt through the door while Kimmin and her remaining clones try to hold off the onslaught of battle droids. Little do they know, two Super Battle Droids await them on the other side of the door!

*It was later learned that this was not the actual Senator Binks, as he had mistakenly missed his shuttle, and was replaced with an equally inept decoy.
**Gravity aboard the cruiser differs slightly from our own.

Bignette entry:
First Contact
Posted Image

Twi'lek Jedi Master Sallis and his squad of clones are on a scouting mission to find a suitable location to establish a new outpost. They have landed on the small forest moon of Endor and begun their recon. They are soon to meet some of the local inhabitants.

I'll post more photos here later: www.brickshelf.com

or MOC Pages

Edited by Fat Tony, 13 July 2008 - 11:05 PM.

#34 SIMAFOL

SIMAFOL

Member: 3258

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:46 AM

After some decision making and the fact that I got a job 3 weeks ago, making it difficult to build, I've decided to go with my Ilum vignette and an Aros bignette.

http://www.flickr.co...57606128020904/

Ilum and the Mine Droid assault on the Adgen Crystal mine. Bariss and Luminaria have synced their moves well, while Yoda takes on an onslaught alone.

http://www.flickr.co...57606128020904/

A small group of clones and their Jedi try to sneak into a CIS factory on Aros I, only to be ambushed themselves. The only two survivors found out about "Order 66" and lived.

Here's the gallery for both.
<iframe align="center" src="http://www.flickr.com/slideShow/index.gne?user_id=simafol&set_id=72157606128020904" frameBorder="0" width="500" height="500"></iframe>

(I'm having some embedding issues and I'm about to head out so...clicky)

Edited by SIMAFOL, 25 July 2008 - 08:17 PM.

The burden of proof lies with those who make the claim.

#35 Axel

Axel

Member: 3232

Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:47 AM

Droid’s Demise
Axim Illian, Padawan of Jedi General Alloran Simitar, has entered and destroyed several internal systems of a small droid bunker on Hypori. As the area around the bunker lies blazing, Axim exits the bunker’s entrance tunnel, only to be attacked by a group of B2 Super battle droids. The droids open fire, and as a trio of blaster bolts fly towards Axim, the Jedi activates his lightsaber to defend himself.

Posted Image

Gallery: http://s274.photobuc.....ars Bignette/

Velethuil, Captain of the Kaliphlin Elf-Knights

#36 NewRight

NewRight

• Captain Blue Hair is the best!

Member: 3286

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:01 PM

MountainTop - Vignette

Two young Jedi Knights have singnaled the alarm that there is invasion. A clone begins to zip line down to join the battle about to take place.
Posted Image
More Available On FlickR - Direct Link
Photostream

SandTomb - Bignette
One Jedi discovers a lost Jedi Temple lost for centuries. He becomes intriguing and begins to approach.
Posted Image
More Available On FlickR - Direct Link
Photosream

Edited by NewRight, 18 July 2008 - 01:53 PM.

#37 clonefactory

clonefactory

• Well-liked & Trusted Star Wars Customizer

Member: 3316

Posted 24 July 2008 - 06:08 AM

The Clone Factory Submission

Battle of Pau City

Upon the discovery of General Grievous at Pau city General Kenobi signalled the 212th Attack Company to begin their assault on the city.  The 2nd Airborne Company dropped into the action via repulsor harnesses to assist in the battle.

Posted Image

Kama - MMCB
Weapon - LittleArmsShop

Edited by clonefactory, 24 July 2008 - 06:34 AM.

#38 GloriusShadow

GloriusShadow

Member: 2942

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:58 PM

http:///user_images/...919_DISPLAY.jpg
Obi-wan,Commander Scarr and his clone company is getting attacked by a sith called Nurathius.
This action finds place on the planet Valduin.
The black clone commander with sniper is Scarr.

Gallery link:
Here
The Well of Creativity,my mocpage
Please,leave a comment!

"Heroes never die.
They live on in tales"

Like Star Wars Force Unleashed?
Join My TFU flickr group

"A white paper is a door of possibilities for those who are gifted imagination"
Qoute by me,GloriusShadow.
Posted Image

#39 GloriusShadow

GloriusShadow

Member: 2942

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:23 PM

Link for the vignette :
herehttp:///user_images/...824_DISPLAY.jpg
A fierce battle on a platform in the mountains of Valduin.
Commander Scarr is hanging down from the platform,while shooting engergy on Nurathius body guard.
The Well of Creativity,my mocpage
Please,leave a comment!

"Heroes never die.
They live on in tales"

Like Star Wars Force Unleashed?
Join My TFU flickr group

"A white paper is a door of possibilities for those who are gifted imagination"
Qoute by me,GloriusShadow.
Posted Image

#40 ARYlegoman

ARYlegoman

Member: 3557

Posted 25 July 2008 - 03:22 AM

MY BIGNETTE ENTRY

clone training academy
Posted Image

1st event-tire run
Posted Image

2nd event-ground crawl
Posted Image

3rd event-droid shootout
Posted Image

4th event-rough terrain
Posted Image

5th evnt-wall climb
Posted Image

Final event-lava jump
Posted Image

#41 Orion

Orion

Member: 3583

Posted 28 July 2008 - 12:19 AM

This is my vignette entry. It is count dooku sitting at his holo-table watching a battle that is going on on a different planet.

More pictures and story found here: http://mocpages.com/moc.php/65992

The corners of the tables kind of project from the 8x8 base, but not too much. If needed, I can retake the pictures with them all inside of the base.

By any chance if I do win, could I have 4th place? Just wondering.

Attached Files

#42 WisrthanU

WisrthanU

Member: 3158

Posted 29 July 2008 - 08:11 PM

My vignette entry: Clone Trooper Down
Posted Image
As the 221st battalion fought off the droid army, one gunner was shot and left behind to die. Luckily, he sent out a distress signal that was picked up by a near Jedi.

#43 pedro

pedro

• Crazy Junction Master

Member: 1364

Posted 30 July 2008 - 02:42 AM

Hey everyone,

Here's my competition entries. First my bignette:

Last Stand on Argoth

Posted Image

The CR-19 clone transport 'Whimsical Fate' is shot down over the Seperatist held planet of Argoth. Onboard, Jedis Master Urisian Voss, his Padawan, Pel Troya and ace fighter-pilot Daro Naul are helpless to stop the spiralling descent. After crashing nose first into the planet's surface, the dazed occupants set off the distress beacon and scramble out of the ruined ship... only to find themselves surrounded by the full might of the Separatist armies. Clone-commander Flux orders his troops into defensive positions, but the sheer number of battle droids is almost overwhelming. Urisian watches in horror as his Padawan is gunned down; he ignities his lightsaber and prepares to destroy as many droids as he can while he still breaths. Daro Naul sneaks behind jutting outcrops of rock and wreckage in an attempt to outflank the droid forces. It is time for them all to make their last stand!

The gallery after moderation: http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=333280

And my vignette:

AT-RT Assault

Posted Image

Scouting the Separatist held planet of Argoth, nn AT-RT mounted clone-trooper reconnaissance battalion receives the distress call from the downed transport 'Whimsical Fate'. Several troopers immediately move out in response. As they approach the signal's location they encounter a squad of battle-droids at the bottom of a steep embankment. Fearlessly the troopers charge down upon their enemy; blasting them with laser-fire and cruching them underfoot...

The gallery after moderation: http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=333283

Good luck everyone!

#44 Millacol88

Millacol88

• Pokey

Member: 2723

Posted 30 July 2008 - 02:45 PM

Heres my vignette entry: The camouflaged lunch area. As You can see, two clones are having lunch on kashyyk.
Posted Image

To occupy the droid snipers, the have placed an empty clone helmet for them to shoot at!
Posted Image

Heres an overall shot of the whole thing.
Posted Image

Sorry for the huge and bad quality webcam pictures

#45 pr0visorak

pr0visorak

• Silvery Provo

Member: 3570

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:19 PM

Hi everyone! Here is my entry!
Final stand
Attached File  Copy_of_IMG_0403.JPG   87.44K   5 downloads
The clones of the 012th company have all been wiped out by the droids.However a small group of clones still live.Knowing that they might lose the battle jedi general joshua and his apprentice soap try to find a solution.Soon,they discover that a small "missile" is being sent to the droid federation ship above the planet.What is better is that the package it is supposed to deliver is full of bombs.They decide to take this advantage and go.

With the small amount of clones they go and attack.A few clones including the jedi joshua used a parachute to land on the top of the base.Then they made their way down and killed the droid guards.Soap went in to try and break the codes so that it will explode.However a dark jedi is in the room.Soap has no choice but to fight for his life.Meanwhile joshua feels the disturbance in the force and tells the engineer to hack into the missile to rig it to explode.He sends a sniper clone to help protect and look out for any danger.Joshua uses a rope and slides his way to the level bellow.He has cut the floor abit and puts a device that will explode the floor so that he can help his apprentice.Meanwhile,A few clones enter through the sewer and blow the floor above and kill the droids.They use a rope to climb up to the uppr level.They then dump the bodies into the sewer to make space for the other clones.They follow the same and cut a line so tht they will be able to assist the jedi when in trouble.

The fate of soap now lies in the timing of joshua andd the training of the clones?What will happen next?

See more pictures at http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=333362

By the way the trap that was set for tht dark jedi by the jedi and clone is the grey ceiling and floor beneath that an fall down.

Edited by pr0visorak, 01 August 2008 - 08:16 AM.

2nd Singaporean in Eurobricks and first few to enter the Singapore F1 Night Race on the 1st day!

Today is the Star wars Clone wars Ryloth the trilogy!
Posted Image

#46 babyjawa

babyjawa

• Armor Customizer

Member: 487

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:33 PM

Posted Image

flickr gallery

Grievous's Escape.

Aboard the Invisible Hand, Obi-Wan and Anakin were caught and brought to the bridge. With the help of R2-D2 they were freed, and they faced Grievous and his deadly Magnaguards in battle. Grievous, caught inbetween the two jedi, makes an escape out into space...

#47 commanderbly42

commanderbly42

Member: 3195

Posted 30 July 2008 - 08:08 PM

My bignette entry:

The Battle of Kothlis

Late into the Clone Wars, the CIS invaded the planet of Kothlis.  It didn't take long for the Republic to be alerted by Bothans on the planet and soon launched a counter attack.

Posted Image

Along many of the major islands, clones were deployed, under the command of Mace Windu.  One morning, a clone noticed something floating in the water.  As it got nearer, it began to rise up until it towered about the beach.  It was a Tri-droid!  The CIS assault had begun.  Clones rushed to their battle stations, lead by Master Windu as Spider Droids and Droid Carriers stormed the beach.  Even though they seemed outnumbered, the clones fought on as waves of droids reached the beach.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Hope you enjoy!
Rainbow <3

Posted Image

#48 Commander Faie

Commander Faie

Member: 2100

Posted 31 July 2008 - 02:46 AM

Just in time! (In my time zone) :tongue: I'm also new to the pictures here so they might need to be resized. Time entered: 10:01 eastern time zone (Michigan).

Luciem; Absolute Hell

"It was a hard battle, a damn hard battle"-Jedi knight Michael Gavidi of the 55th Special Operations Legion

The Republic Intelligence officers have spotted a CIS HQ on the planet of Luciem. This can only mean one thing, it needs to be destroyed. The Republic sends in the 55th Special Operations Legion to quietly take it out; things don't always happen quietly. The Intelligence Officers also know that the former apprentice of Manra has turned into a dark jedi and is on the planet (Suun To'u), he is also a native Lucien. They land and Jedi Master Manra Ty'ru gives the order to scout the area. While the Calvary regiment lead by Commander Faie, is on there speeders they are ambushed. fortunately Faie calls for help and gets it. They discover there mission objective; free the local hostages which include some Republic officers, take some CIS battle plans, and get some stolen lightsaber crystals. First they bombard the base a little bit. Then they send a regular scout to get all those things... One Lonely Puny Scout. This is the ensuing battle:
Posted Image

Luciem is a very forested and mountainous area, perfect for a hidden base.^

Some extra photos

Jedi knight Michael Gavidi (picture 64)

Jedi Master Manra Ty'ru, Captain Baal and Mytte. (picture 65 (Captain Baal has the rifle))

Bombarded base ^ (Sorry for blurriness) (picture 67)

Scout scaling the wall unnoticed (who lives and completes objective  :thumbup: )  (picture 68)

Just an extra view of stuff  (picture 69)

All the clones, Jedi, and natives (that lived) (picture 70)

Suun To'u (picture 71)

After story: The 55th suffers mild losses (around 300 of the 3,000 sent) and defeats the CIS. Suun To'u is shot by Captain Baal and killed. Republic victory!

Gallery,

Gallery

Edited by Commander Faie, 31 July 2008 - 09:37 PM.

#49 phil88

phil88

Member: 3607

Posted 31 July 2008 - 04:43 AM

Bignette - Briefing, before killing Grievous

Aboard the venator, in one of the numerous hangars, Obiwan is explaining the plan about the attack on the remote location where the general grievous is hiding. The clones will be called in once obiwan has spoted the exact location of the general

brickshelf gallery link : http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=291726
will be public asap.

entry date / time , July 30th - 11:43pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Qu�bec/Canada <-- edit

Edited by ImperialShadows, 31 July 2008 - 05:25 AM.
I don't know what those polls were about, but they ask personal information and have nothing to do with the topic. Please don't repost them.

#50 Oky

Oky

• I am O-ky, English-German relations

Member: 2028

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:37 PM

Battle of Dagobah

(non-cannon)

During the Battle of Dagobah, the ARC Republic Gunship of Obi Wan Kenobi and Commander Cody and their troops is shot down by the CIS forces. They crash-land in a swamp behind enemy lines where the LAAT immediately starts to sink. So, General Kenobi and his men defend themselves against the countless battle droids that have them surrounded now. As time and troops run out, Kenobi fears the worst. But then, he could see help coming through the fog: Anakin Skywalker and his apprentice Ahsoka Tano, who had been on an inspection on Kamino and recieved their distress signal, arrive with a whole new batch of clone troopers with improved armor. They come in an AT-TE walker and several smaller vehicles. And so, Anakin and Ahsoka fight their way through the army of droids, trying to reach Obi Wan and Cody before it's too late...

Posted Image

Please visit my Flickr photostream for more detailed pics.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi, 31 July 2008 - 02:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users