Sign in to follow this  
iamded

Indy Month Avatars!

Well, I decided (after a potent amount of pestering from our resident Bat) to go and make some Indy avatars. Feel free to use them, though I don't see why you would seeing as they feature my sig-fig. :tongue: Anywho, as a sort of 'here we are, in your face' gesture to Batbrick, I not only made one, but I made 5, with their own topic. Here they are:

2565833389_36f14ba1d1.jpg2566658792_f6e2f2a0a5.jpg2565833741_5abc6f9b91.jpg2566658524_50d79227b4.jpg2566658706_3f8b7376fe.jpg

I know they're quite dull and small, but I had to resize them, and Microsoft Paint doesn't offer any tools to brighten the image. :tongue: Anyway, feedback is appreciated. :sweet:

Peace

~iamded

Hm. Okay then, how about:

Can anyone tell me how to take good close-up photos? :tongue: I would like to make good Avatars in future, but, as you can see, these are lacking in detail and clarity. Can anyone help me, without the use of Photoshop?

~Peace

I'm moving this to the Website Forum just to keep the Licensed forum a little tidier. This is about avatars and not LEGO after all. Carry on and thanks :classic:

:laugh: That's hilarious iamded! Glad oyu got the message! :tongue:

Thanks for including me, I think I look rather hot as Spalko :wub:

Funnily enough, I was originally going to use Spalko's body for a sort of classic grey suit for Indy month but decided on Mutt's jacket. Speaking of which, get it off! I called it first! :grin:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Thanks Batbrick for using my avatar! :cry_happy:

~Peace

Thanks Batbrick for using my avatar! :cry_happy:

~Peace

No probs mate! I think I might rotate them once in a while :devil:

Batbirck Away! :devil:

Changing avatars always causes me difficulties, so I thought I'd get myself a new sig...

Nice designs, iamded! Not using an Indy avatar yourself though?