Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:36 AM

where did it go?i cant find it :cry_sad:

jifel

#2 JimBee

JimBee

• Shroom Eating Cultist

Member: 2436

Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:49 AM

:cry_sad: long story made short: xwingyoda and Vader left EB because they were angry at jipay or something, im not sure. This also made the TIE army game come to a stop because its two leaders werent there to supervise it. Yes it makes us all sad that two great admins had to leave...

Posted ImagePosted Image
Currently playing Hybros, 55-year-old male imp Marauder, and

Jinnipher Buchaire, 77-year-old female Moon Elven Knight

in the Heroica RPG

Wiki

#3 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Reay for 2017!

Member: 486

Posted 06 June 2008 - 06:22 AM

One of the reasons we decided to close it was so Yoda and Vader could start it up again on a new forum if they so chose. Since it's their invention, the decision will be left up to them. If they'd like to come back, we can always re-open it here. But, until we know for sure, I'm sorry if you miss it. I know many of you had fun with it. If they decide to start it up somewhere else, I'll provide a link. :classic:

#4 JimBee

JimBee

• Shroom Eating Cultist

Member: 2436

Posted 06 June 2008 - 10:34 PM

View PostHinckley, on Jun 6 2008, 01:22 AM, said:

One of the reasons we decided to close it was so Yoda and Vader could start it up again on a new forum if they so chose. Since it's their invention, the decision will be left up to them. If they'd like to come back, we can always re-open it here. But, until we know for sure, I'm sorry if you miss it. I know many of you had fun with it. If they decide to start it up somewhere else, I'll provide a link. :classic:
huh... i didnt reakize that... thanks for clearing that up! hopefully we will see them again... someday...

EDIT Captain green hair: I think your question is sufficiently answered, i'm closing this topic :wink:

Posted ImagePosted Image
Currently playing Hybros, 55-year-old male imp Marauder, and

Jinnipher Buchaire, 77-year-old female Moon Elven Knight

in the Heroica RPG

Wiki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users