Sign in to follow this  
Stauder

EB News Reviews : 5616 And 5617!

indexed.gif

Hello SheFOLS and AFOLS, as well as TFOLS, welcome to EB News Reviews, I am your host...For tonight anyway... Shadows will take over after this episode, if we make more...

Today we are reviewing Mars Impulse sets 5616 and 5617. :classic:

Starting with 5617 Alien Jet, I must say it is a small and quick build, the jellie, is made of hard plastic, which surprised me, as I had expected Jellies to be a soft plastic.

The jet is mainly 2x4 plates, some swingy hinges, the "seatbelt" and a thing which I cannot seem to name :tongue:

2550431435_c039fbd9c6.jpg

2551252288_0b3a36cdf9.jpg

My one gripe about it is that the Jelly cant see where he is flying, it looks better with a MF in it. There was a red 1x1 as a spare part.

We move on to the 5616 Mini Robot, which is basically a "safe" brick, with binoculars, soem cheese slopes, little arms, and legs. The best part i must say was the

metal detector and "safe" brick, as these seem to be quite rare in sets (By my knowlage anyway). The austronaut has a face, shown in Dr. Sinsters review. The set also comes with a pick-axe and lime green gem. Extra peices where a cheese slope, a green 1x1 and a white droid arm.

2551252656_904c30d80d.jpg

That concludes these mini-reviews. I also will use this opportunity to show my photo setup.

2551252468_64890661ca.jpg

Both sets are reccomended, if you either need a army, or are just trying to get a variaty of figs like myself.

Next wee-*Camera Fades*

Edited by Sinner

I didn't see this one coming... Probably because that huge white beard got in the way! Was this "Shadows impersonates Aluvar" week or something? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok, this wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen. We can try a real one in the future. The not too near, but maybe not too far future. I guess.

Where is that a map of, anyway?

Yes, The beard and hat are leftovers from what was meant to be a Athos Photoshoot, I was too lazy to remove them so...

They are - 2 Maps of Slovakia and One of Europe. :classic:

Stauder.

Nice and pretty funny.... I don´t like that little Alien thingy but the other set´s quite nice.

Hate to admit it but I enjoy Staudie's humour more than I enjoy shadow's :laugh:

Highlights include the inability to reach the cheese and the acious robot, thanks for the review!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Hate to admit it but I enjoy Staudie's humour more than I enjoy shadow's :laugh:

Each to his own level of intellect. :tongue:

Each to his own level of intellect. :tongue:

Yes, I think I can see you down there! :tongue:

Well I normally wouldn't be amused, but the sheer amount of random squabbling inherent in Staudie's, well, everything just catches me, like a disease :grin:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Ah ha ha! A wonderful review, Stauder, very funny indeed! The cheese bit made me laugh. Stupid aliens. :tongue: Very good once again. :laugh: I hope to see more reviews in future! Quick, go buy the other Impulse sets, I could do with another review of them... :laugh:

~Peace