• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bLEGOnder

bLEGOnder

Member: 3132

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:29 AM

Posted Image B-OV-3E

Hi everybody!
Here is a picture of a MOC I made a week ago. It's the older part of a city with half-timbered houses and market stands. The quality is really bad but I don't have a brickshelf account or something else at the moment. Please tell me whether there are "stylistic" mistakes. It should be an old town of the 18th century.

Attached File  H__user1.jpg   34.92K   97 downloads

Edit: I forgot to mention that this is only a backdrop for a movie. That's the reason why some houses only have a front.

Edited by Phred, 31 August 2011 - 03:37 AM.

You want to make real 3D LEGO brickfilms? That's possible! Read my introduction on EB with a little guide how to create your own CAD LEGO models and movies

#2 legotrainfan

legotrainfan

Member: 2562

Posted 12 May 2008 - 02:57 PM

Nice old town. I think the building on the very right looks out of place. I believe this is mainly because of the windows. They are different from the windows of the other buildings. That's why that building sticks out a lot.
[...]
I have spread my dreams under your feet.
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 Asuka

Asuka

• Pictural Poet

Member: 816

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:23 PM

A very decent little old town with a fine range of different and well fitting buildings. I´m not sure with the round corners of your
first house, because that´s perhaps very unusual for timber framed buildings, but it looks very original nevertheless.  :thumbup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users