RebelRock

Wizard's Castle

Holy crap, just Holy crap-on-a-stick-with-bits-of-corn-and-diarrhea *huh* . The size of this monstrosity astounds me, the SNOTy river, the detail, the mountainside, the trees, the forest, the bovine. You have once again put us all to shame :cry_happy: .

Does it have an interior?

The pictures speak for itself. This is Ultimate Speechless! Great Wizard Castle!!!!!!!!!! How big is the scale of the castle? Don't know why, I seemed to see a similar landscape before in Brickshelf or somewhere. I can't remember it. Nevertheless, your forest landscaping is totally amazing! Too bad, I do not have much green parts as yours. Your cliffs are very nice too. :blush:

RebelRock, this is an amazing MOC! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Wow...just wow...

It makes me sad in a way...I have only about 14000 elements, and I'll need at least 10 times as many to compete with you people. Whenever I want to make something big, I have to start with a jillion BURPs/LURPs and castle walls...

Excellent mountain, with all those dark grey slopes. I really like those trees too, and the use of those smaller leaf and stem parts for undergrowth. Nice use of alternating normal and 1*1 round bricks for the corners too.

Oh My! :blush: that is amazing! you deserve all the praise that comes your way! you obv dont have a crazy 3yr old in your house as i struggle to keep anything built for more than about 30secs.

There is just so much detail down to the snot river, staircase, towers and mountain.

Kind of reminds me of they Lord of the Rings Fellowship when gandalf meets with Saruman.

Go have a good lie down, your work is done! :classic:

Amazing work, mr. RebelRock, as usually! :wink:

Your castle is very well designed, specially the balconade in the main tower, and the stairs in the entrance. But what I love the most is all the forest and river around :wub: because it really looks real. I must to say that you're a real artist of the LEGO bricks. :sweet:

Amazing! One question: Is that large hill completely bley, or is their some color as the inside, covered up by bley?(the hill)

A marvelous castle with a fine facade, these 1x2 bricks with grille on the main tower work great, ant the design of the right tower´s

pretty splendid too. The landscaping´s plain beautiful and the tree with those palm leaves looks gorgeous. And the agonizing design

of that bridge´s just sweet.... :laugh:

A brilliant work full of wonderful details, spanking on! :thumbup:

I always mark out for RebelRock's MOCs because I know the work is going to be fantastic. This is no exception. From the structure itself to the landscaping, the Wizard's Castle is yet another astounding creation by an astounding creator. :thumbup:

:cry_happy: I don't like it it's just to good! It just........ burns my bacon the way you manage to make MOCS like these!Gah! I can't even swear properly! Edited by goggleson

Looks good. It reminds me a bit of Jojo's Tower of Greisbart. :thumbup:

What is that guy on the back doing with the two half naked girls? Looks like a SM party. :tongue::laugh::wink:

That's absolutely amazing, RebelRock! :oh:

I really :wub: it - in that old classic design and with all these nice details and the nice vegetation.

Very, very well done! :thumbup:

:oh: :oh: Wow! That is the best castle I have ever seen! The river is fantastic and the mountain is amazing! The details are just so nice and the flowers and the roof and the boat..... :laugh: Give me a break to catch my breath now. It almost makes me sad to see these great MOCs because it makes me feel like any MOC I make now won't even come close to something like this :cry_sad: ! Great work RebelRock! Edited by Erdbeereis1

Wow this is amazing! Wish I could built something similar :blush: but hey! I'm still young and willing to learn :laugh:

Great use of round and normal elements for the walls! The castle really fits for a wizard it just feels right with all those beautiful towers :wub:

Awesome!

Best regards, Benny

I think that the terrain is the best part. Very cool.

I clearly need more bley bricks and slopes.

Studless castle?!? *huh*:cry_sad: I think you need to be taken out back and whipped for that. Ick :sick:

The blue topped towers are nice though.

Yep, pretty much studless. I like my structures to have a smooth look, not like an acne ridden teenager's face. I leave the studs for landscape, it adds contrast.

Anyone who tries to whip me is going to get punched in the face. :wink:

Edited by RebelRock