Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Communist Cave Racer

indexed.gif

Hi!

I recently purchased a new Indy/Crystal Skull set and wanted to make a Cave Racer for the Soviet figure it came with. Here's what I came up with:

Not that fancy from this view.

1-54.jpg

And since he's a commie, he gets a generic smiley face ;-) (Brickarms weapon, too!)

2-51.jpg

Here's a bird's eye view, though:

3copy-1.jpg

Looking foward to your feedback as always! Thanks! :blush:

Haha, you always have some clever ideas. :tongue:

Great piece usage to come up with that shape. Another cool addition in your great series of racers.

Very creative and cool creation, as always, you got there SirNadroj! :thumbup:

Let's hope no-one makes a Third Reich model... *shudder*

Dr. S.

Actually all the Swastika is is an anchient religious symbol seen mostly in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. The Nazi's just tilted it on its side and presto-change-o you have the Nazi Swastika.

-Tarfful

Actually all the Swastika is is an anchient religious symbol seen mostly in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. The Nazi's just tilted it on its side and presto-change-o you have the Nazi Swastika.

-Tarfful

The symbol of the ancient symbol is supposed to mean luck, or bring luck. Wikipedia.com helps to deepen that meaning.

___

It's a really neat cave racer. Nice touch on the fact that it makes out the Hammer and Sickle :laugh: . Though, I think the hammer part could have been done a bit better. I don't think Soviets carried MP-40's. Especially in the 1950's :laugh: , should have gone with an AK, if you had it.

Though, this would be disqualified in the terms of Cave Racers. The tip needs to be a wrench.