Sign in to follow this  
LegoLyons

WIP: Ninja scene.

indexed.gif

Heres a few pics of my latest MOC, its a work in progress, not sure to make it a battle scene, Ninja Training camp, or a story?????

I have been collecting the ninja minifigs for a little while now, and have a collection of over 25 minifigs or so, I have been wanting to put them to use in a MOC.

I mainly collect minifigs, so my brick collection is not that great, I have a fair few old bricks that have some staining and chips, I am planning to add to my brick collection as and when i can afford too.

Any comments or advice, ideas etc, would be greatly appreciated. And any torso's/heads that may fit into a Japanese theme????

Cheers :thumbup:

2413599096_08518cc8dd.jpg

BIgger pics and a few more on Flickr : Ninja WIP

A nice scenery indeed, with interesting buildings.... they look like an fine fusion of classic and modern Japanese architecture, well done.

And all these neat Ninja MFs.... :cry_happy: very nice, especially these different weapons, although I have to say that I know nothing about that

for sure pretty deadly double-suitcase technique.... :laugh:

Great job LegoLyons! I love the house, fountain and plants.

Don't see too many ninja mocs around so its good to see this.

Thanks, Its a long way from being finished, the fountain was the last thing I did, I will hopefully be adding a bigger baseplate or two for the grounds.

A nice scenery indeed, with interesting buildings.... they look like an fine fusion of classic and modern Japanese architecture, well done.

And all these neat Ninja MFs.... :cry_happy: very nice, especially these different weapons, although I have to say that I know nothing about that

for sure pretty deadly double-suitcase technique.... :laugh:

He he, he is weight training and stamina building, they are full with raw fish!!!!

I liked the idea of a multi level, non-conformist style building, with wooden slates and a wooden base, the baseplate is actually the moon base one, its all I have, other than roads and a Paradisa one, which I did not think goes well with what I am trying to achieve.

Heres a few pics of my latest MOC, its a work in progress, not sure to make it a battle scene, Ninja Training camp, or a story?????

Nice work!

A ninja training camp would be great! Specially if you put some training machines or something... :wink:

Nice work!

A ninja training camp would be great! Specially if you put some training machines or something... :wink:

Thats the route I will be taking. This time . . . .

A training camp for ninja, their robe/wrap colour signify's their experience/talent and rank.

The build has progressed. The grounds have been enlarged and the training equipment is taking shape.

More pics to follow soon . . . . . :thumbup:

More Pics : 2418080305_61ce7371e8_o.jpg

2418080737_5687e99da2_o.jpg

2418898322_f703b9e0d5.jpg

2418080547_9e981cd803.jpg

2418080737_cbba368cd1.jpg

I am hoping to fill in the grounds a little more over time, and add to the pond. The interior of the building is also progressing but, there is not much floor space available.

My favourite part is the throwing knife training. I may make a little vig of this on its own. :classic:

Comments appreciated, lots looking but not commenting. :cry_sad:

Very cool, although I'm not sure why a ninja would be defending against an attack with briefcases.

Are they protective padding?

Very cool, although I'm not sure why a ninja would be defending against an attack with briefcases.

Are they protective padding?

:tongue: I explained earlier on in the thread, they are full and heavy, like weights, for stamina training, perhaps I'll chance his training equipment to something else. :tongue:

Nice building, i like it! :blush: mainly because Ninja is one of my fave theme. Hehe. But the battlescene is abit confusing (Don't know who is good or bad) for me, and i am not used seeing them without the hoods. Haha, overall i like it! :tongue: And i am jealous of your White Ninja :blush:

Nice building, i like it! :blush: mainly because Ninja is one of my fave theme. Hehe. But the battlescene is abit confusing (Don't know who is good or bad) for me, and i am not used seeing them without the hoods. Haha, overall i like it! :tongue: And i am jealous of your White Ninja :blush:

Tis not a battle scene, tis a ninja training camp, as stated in the thread. :tongue:

2 white ninja :tongue:

Thanks for the comments.