Jump to content


EBRP Adventure Thread


474 replies to this topic

#51 Scouty

Scouty

  • [not worthy of classic film title]


    Posts: 7901
    Joined: 24-July 06
    Member: 863

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:04 PM

J-21

Siloux settles down at the towne, on the border of the Elves country. He is able to sell a steel sword and a roll of cloth. From it, he has garnered at least 120 gold pieces for the sword and food supplies.

Hmmm, that gets my gold count up to 538 pieces. Not ba. These food supplies should be great, however. I'll continue going on, then to the Elven countryland. Maybe I can get some valuble things there!

I should amend my inventory:

2 Steel Swords
4 Wooden Spikes
2 Axes
4 rolls of cloth
3 Hammers
4 Iron Daggers

Off I go!


With that, Siloux de Fraun continues his journey.
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#52 Piranha

Piranha

  • Tag! You're it


    Posts: 4402
    Joined: 07-April 07
    Member: 1506
    Country: USA

Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:14 AM

H-6
Arnomia: Viking Capital City
Boars Head Tavern

Gong enters the inn, seeing the usual customers consisting of viking warriors and their wenches. "Move over you waste of flesh".
"Only to a better warrior than myself" said a viking who sat like a pumpus on the bar.  
"I hereby warn you ,arrogant fool" replied Gong.
"Suffer you will for your cruel words and insolent spirit" replied the viking. Gong thought to himself it would be best to leave the tavern without killing anyone.
"You win for now, but I shall return and crush you" stated Gong.

On the road to Plith a small village outside the capital as Gong road along on his steed he encountered a begger man who claimed to be know of Earths End
"For a pound I shall tell you the location of a scroll to earths End"  said the begger
"What could a begger know of such a place, let alone sell scrolls" Gong replied with a hint of interest in his voice

"Give me a pound and you will see" said the begger this time with a gleam of something Gong could not read. Was it greed? Or was it perhaps the old man misleading him. Either way Gong gave the man the pound who in turn ran off into the forest......

"Damn Begger!!" yelled Gong as we through his assassin knife nailing the begger in the back.
The begger fell and hit the ground and screamed in agony but it was too late, Gong already had his sword drawn and finished the old man off.
.
"pathetic fool" Gong thought to himself as he searched the mans belongings for anything of interest.......

Got Questions? Need help? New member?
Read the site guidelines | Index of helpful tutorials | Eurobricks FAQ

Posted Image
  


#53 WhiteFang

WhiteFang

  • Beep beep!


    Posts: 15893
    Joined: 31-December 07
    Member: 2351
    Country: Singapore

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:27 AM

Location: L14

After a day of swift riding from One Leg Tavern, Lord Kenneth and his soldiers arrived at Green Valley which is the Southern Region of Black Knights Kingdom, near to the border of Wolfpack. Wolfpack and Black Knights Kingdom are foes in battle for many years. Wolfpack is a lawless country which relies on their bandits to rob, steal and kill. Invading North to plunder the rich resources in Black Knights Kingdom is their number one objective. However, peace is enjoyed by commoners due to the recent cease fire treaty.

Lord Kenneth was thinking on the strange encounter with the old woman. Despite of the strange happening, Kenneth kept the jade pendant safe, hoping to return it to the old woman. Out of the sudden, someone reported "My Lord, there are no woodcutters in this region. It seemed very quiet too." Kenneth turned and asked Sir Percival “What do you think of this? Where can everyone go?" Sir Percival look and pause a moment and said "We should set an outpost here to monitor and investigate the situation before we venture into Green Valley." Kenneth stood still for awhile and observed the cold and quiet surroundings. "Percival, we will follow your plan."

Edited by WhiteFang, 14 April 2008 - 10:04 AM.

My BrickLink Store // Sign up for Reviewers Academy // Trains & Town Reviews // Black Knights Kingdom (EBRP) // Watch out EB News!

Click here to find out more about WhiteFang


New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


My name is Wilhalm Bloodaxe and I am back to be part of the Ragnarök Now Redux.

Lord Kenneth Valise, Level 1 Knight, 28yrs old human
Power: 4 Health: 10/10 Gold: 10
Inventory: One potion, a Greatsword (WP: 3) and a Shield (SP: 2)


#54 iamded

iamded

  • Cannot neigh to save his life.


    Posts: 5033
    Joined: 09-January 07
    Member: 1225
    Country: New Zealand!

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:47 AM

L-7, outside Dragons Keep

After 5 days of travelling, Adym had finally reached Dragon Master's territory and wandered through blissfully unaware of any danger he may have been in, until he arrived at an elaborate looking Keep.
"Maybe I can find out about these Dragon folk's machinery in here," thought Adym. He knocked on the door with that sound of metal knocking on a wooden door ( *hmpf* *grin* ) and waited...


Check out Eurobricks' RPG, Mafia and Wargames forum for the best fun.


#55 Dragonator

Dragonator

  • Blurry? No! Furry? Who knows?


    Posts: 4824
    Joined: 07-October 07
    Member: 2052
    Country: New Zealand

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:02 AM

L7 Dragons Keep; outer corridors

Grim was on his way to deliver his message to the king. By now, he thought, Dragonator would be on his way to talk with Ragnir, so once he had delivered his message, he decided he would see his master there. Deep in thought, he rounded a corner in the corridor and was surprised to here a knock at one of the outer doors. That's odd, he thought. People usually make there way round to the front entrance. Someone must have got lost and not know where to go, or maybe approached from the side and so not walked through the town. Then again, it could also be someone with ill intent. Cautiously, Grim opened the door. Before him stood an unusual man with a metal arm, but he was wearing a crown kingdom insignia so Grim knew him to be a friend.

How can I help you, friend?


Grim wondered at the appearance of this strange man, at this stage in his masters plans...

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


Feel like relaxing with a blood-thirsty game? Check out the LEGO Mafia, RPG and Wargames forum


#56 Clonecommando007

Clonecommando007

    Posts: 401
    Joined: 27-November 07
    Member: 2232
    Country: America

Posted 10 April 2008 - 01:00 PM

(M, 19) Vineland of the Crown Knights

Teythar and Scot rode through the forests and fields of Vineland, keeping a constant eye out for the undead.  However, they did have a clear destination in mind: VinVilliage, the sole town in all of Vineland.

"How far is it to the villiage?" Scot asked.

"Only a few more kilometers." Teythar replied.
Posted Image

The two quickly equipped their weapons as they heard a sound in the wood ahead of them.

"What was that?" Scot asked, "Undead?"

"Possibly." Teythar stated. "Or a hunting party from the villiage."

The two relaxed as they saw three horses come through, one mounted by John the hunter, the other by Ark the woodsman, and the third carried bags.  

Posted Image

"Hello!" Ark screached, "We've been looking for you!"

"Greetings men." Teythar said. "What are you doing out here?"

"We're here to help you of course," John the hunter announced, "We heard about your reinforcements."

"...Which did arrive!" Scot said, "They're me!  I'm the reinforcement!"

Teythar dismounted, as did John the hunter.

"You can't help us...you're just civilians!" Teythar pointed out.

"We both have military backround," John countered, "And it's our land, we're entitled to protect it."
Posted Image

There was a moment of scilence.  Teythar indeed wanted the help, especially from two people such as Ark and John, but he didn't want to endanger the people he was bound to protect.

"If you're worried about our families, we 'ave none." Ark said.

"Indeed," John continued, "We're ready to die to protect our homeland."

Teythar considered this, and then gave in.

"Very well!" He said, "You may help Scot and I defend Vineland."
Posted Image

With that, John and Teythar mounted back up into the saddle.

"We already packed supplies for a lengthy expedition, they're on the pack horse." John said.

"They people of VinVilliage were kind enough to provide us with the food for four in exchange for defending their town."

"That's very kind of them." Teythar said.  "But where to go?"

Scot piped in. "The Eastern outpost north of Vineland has a few men and is dedicated to protecting the Crown Knight's eastern border from the undead and orcs.  We should go there."

"Very well," Teythar stated, "It's off north to the Eastern outpost!"
Posted Image

#57 Silent Help

Silent Help

    Posts: 45
    Joined: 03-April 08
    Member: 2972

Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:48 PM

L7

At the Blue Dragon hotel right outside the Dragon Masters Palaces grounds. Edmond was contemplating a couple of small hard balls he had found in the collar of the man he had captured a few days back. They were obviously placed there so that the owner could grab them with his mouth even if his hands were tied up. Like their prisoner had, too bad he had actually ate it considering he probably knew something. Oh well, thought Edmond. It couldn’t hurt to keep some poison, who knows when it might come in handy?
Turning to Armod who was looking out the window he announced. “We’re going to the palace. I have a letter of introduction to one of the king’s councilors.” “Why would we want to see some old councilor?” Armod questioned. Edmond then replied by saying. “He is a powerful person here and is friendly towards the dragons. So he might be able to give us some clues to find the culprits.” Edmond reproved. Armod however, still persisted with his question. “But, why would a powerful person listen to our little problem and help us out?” “Of course he wouldn’t, we shall offer him an alliance as they would say with a good majority of the Vikings. Something not to be despised as we are still the masters of the sea even if we are somewhat divided. Now let us make ready.” He finished.

Silent Help

#58 Deinonychus

Deinonychus

  • Civil Rights Activist


    Posts: 1376
    Joined: 25-October 05
    Member: 518
    Country: United States

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:01 PM

NPC SKELETON MESSENGER O-17

:: A second messenger gallops up to the camp, this one from the West. Scourge rises from his camp stool and eagerly strides towards the dismounting courier. ::

"Report from the the fourth legion Commander. Scouts report Crown forces massing near the border. It looks like a push."

IC SCOURGE O-17

:: Works his lower mandible back and forth. ::

"Rider, you will stay here and pass my whereabouts on to the Orc emissary and any other messengers looking for me. I shall join the Fourth Legion at once."

:: gestures at a cavalry soldier ::

"Your mount!"

:: The skeleton dismounts and Scourge pulls himself up onto the bony steed. Without a word he urges the creature forward at a full gallop towards the border at M-18 ::

Posted Image


#59 Batbrick

Batbrick

  • I'm back ...with a banana


    Posts: 5675
    Joined: 27-August 07
    Member: 1917
    Country: Australia

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:04 PM

L-17

Fershwitz Boran was scared, meeting Scourge was better than this. A tip off by an anonymous pub patron had set his long journey to Dragon Master territory, which was indeed frightening, as he would have to pass through Wolfpack land. This means he would have to be careful to avoid Mercury, the Gray Wolf. That man was a leader of  hunting group, and Fershwitz knew that his kind was not welcome here. Still, he trudged onwards, if the reclaiming of old Orc land was going to be successful, he had to retrieve for Scourge and the Orc leader knowledge of Crown and Dwarven technology. Adym Wrenchmonger had gone to visit a certain Dragonator fellow, so Fershwitz continued on his journey...
And see and comment on KDog's hilarious Space Comic here:
Posted Image
Click on pic to see and comment now!  And please add this ad to your sig so more people can see this fantastic work!

Batbrick Away!

#60 Scouty

Scouty

  • [not worthy of classic film title]


    Posts: 7901
    Joined: 24-July 06
    Member: 863

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:24 PM

J-20

Siloux continues his journey, heading up to the the next country. Sioloux was unable to sell anything or, in fact, meet anybody in the Elven country. Dissapointed, he decided he would head up in hopes that he will do better there.

He reaches the border of the two countries, and sees a post with some other things on it.

Alright, another one.

*Tac!* and it was on. Siloux de Fraun continued into the new country. Anothe post, a mile away from the border, reads:

Towne Ahead

Siloux headed for it. He would be in it by night fall.

I think I'll get there by night fall.
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#61 iamded

iamded

  • Cannot neigh to save his life.


    Posts: 5033
    Joined: 09-January 07
    Member: 1225
    Country: New Zealand!

Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:20 AM

L7, outside Dragon's Keep
Adym looked at the man in the doorway, suddenly realising he had no idea what to say...
Oh, hello good sir, I was wondering if you knew the way to, say, a library, or a mechanic's shop, or, well, you see, oh, sorry, how rude of me... My name is Adym, and I come from the Crown Knight's Kingdom, er, I've heard a lot about you Dragon Masters and I was wondering what your technology is like, I've heard things about flying, of course these could be exaggerated rumours, but, er, well, could you help me at all? I'm looking for some place to learn about your technology, and to be honest, I'm completely lost. *grin*

Edited by iamded, 12 April 2008 - 12:05 AM.


Check out Eurobricks' RPG, Mafia and Wargames forum for the best fun.


#62 WhiteFang

WhiteFang

  • Beep beep!


    Posts: 15893
    Joined: 31-December 07
    Member: 2351
    Country: Singapore

Posted 11 April 2008 - 09:54 AM

Location: L14

After a day of intense survey at the entrance of Green Valley, they found no one in sight apart from them. "Lord Kenneth, there is not a single soul around. It's been too quiet." One of the men reported. "You" Lord Kenneth pointed to one of his archers. "Dispatch for me a message to Lady Kristine, tell her to re-group her platoon and mobilized near "One Leg Tavern" We will need her to act as our reinforcements. At the same time, tell Lady Kristine to report the findings only to Master Wizard." The messenger listened very carefully and understood. Immediately, he took off with his steed and went as fast as possible to the Capital. Lord Kenneth turned and looks at Sir Percival and said "Hope my thought is wrong."

Edited by WhiteFang, 14 April 2008 - 10:06 AM.

My BrickLink Store // Sign up for Reviewers Academy // Trains & Town Reviews // Black Knights Kingdom (EBRP) // Watch out EB News!

Click here to find out more about WhiteFang


New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


My name is Wilhalm Bloodaxe and I am back to be part of the Ragnarök Now Redux.

Lord Kenneth Valise, Level 1 Knight, 28yrs old human
Power: 4 Health: 10/10 Gold: 10
Inventory: One potion, a Greatsword (WP: 3) and a Shield (SP: 2)


#63 Dragonator

Dragonator

  • Blurry? No! Furry? Who knows?


    Posts: 4824
    Joined: 07-October 07
    Member: 2052
    Country: New Zealand

Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:30 AM

L7 Dragons Keep; outer corridors

Grim looked at the new comer with great curiosity.

We have been developing some new technology, however it is still being worked on, my lord is the one who has been pushing for some greater economic and technological development. He is very in to... a certain project at the moment. Please understand that I cannot give away secrets to complete strangers. You look like a trustworthy character however, so why don't you go see my master, Lord Dragonator, perhaps he could help you. He is quite busy right now, but he is very enthusiastic about developing some new technology for us. You can find him in the stables, he'll be talking with Ragnir. Don't bother him if he's busy.

With that, Grim closed th door behind Adym, and pointed him off in the right direction.

Now I must be on my way, he thought. I had better get this over and done with, the king probably wont understand half of what I say anyway. Grim walked up the next flight of stairs and entered the throne room from a side door...

Meanwhile in Ragnir's Accomodation

Dragonator placed a black stone on one of the many lines of the board. Looks like I win, I have you surrounded.

Ragnir snorted. Once again you seem to have bested me. You know, I haven't lost a single game of stones since we last played, that seems like so long ago now.

That's because it is a long time ago, Dragonator chuckled. Taking a sip from his goblet, Dragonator looked down at the board, and then up at Ragnir. Enough games though, we need to get down to business. Tomorrow I am to travel to Dromindur, as there is to be a meeting of great importance there. Finally the Old Alliance is to be brought together again, and just in time for us too. Glad will I be when the day comes that we will control this land once again, as is our right.

I agree with you on that. What shall I do once you have gone?

I ask that you remain here, and watch the king. Make sure that everything continues to run smoothly. These people may not heed you as they should, but that cannot be helped. If anyone requires to talk with me, or if something even slightly suspicious occurs, then contact me immediately. Now that we have seen each other again, I feel our mental bond coming back, so you should be able communicate with me directly.

It is a good plan. I see that soon everything shall be as it should. But we must continue to be careful.

Yes, you are right. I will leave my bodyguard Grim here, he will listen to you, so if I have any messages he can act on them. Keep him around you, he is trustworthy and loyal to us. I will take Galcor with me, if I am in any real danger then two bodyguards wouldn't be able to do any better than one.


I will do as you say. You were always a bright one Dragonator, I am glad that we elected to send you to- wait, someone is approaching.

Dragonator stood up and turned around to face the door. I wonder who it might be? Is this a coincidence, he thought to himself...

Edited by dragonator, 11 April 2008 - 10:33 AM.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


Feel like relaxing with a blood-thirsty game? Check out the LEGO Mafia, RPG and Wargames forum


#64 AgentRick57

AgentRick57

    Posts: 841
    Joined: 12-December 07
    Member: 2280

Posted 11 April 2008 - 11:06 PM

Location: M-18

Edthgar grows weary. He hasn't seen much action by the Trolls or the Undead forces in weeks. He asks his second in command Rodriguez on what he thinks. Rodriguez replies:

NOTE: Rodriguez is green, Edthgar is Dark Blue

"Well, were a good two days walk to the capitol, and we have less than ten people as the first defense on the front. I'd call in for some reinforcements, along with a bit more weaponry from the Dwarfs."

"That does sound good, but what if an enemy troop attacks the Dwarfs en route? Look at this map (shows map to Rodriguez). If the troops coming from the Capitol meet up with the dwarfs 20 kilometers from here, they could then meet up for the rest of the trip."


"But what about the trip to the checkpoint?"

"Well, that all appears to be luck. I'm also thinking of sending some representatives to the Troll lands to see if we can make an agreement."

"That doesn't sound all that wise, so I'm going to let you think about it"

As Rodriguez left the room, Edthgar looked out and saw what appeared to be a hooded Orc passing through the forest up north to Wolfpack area with an ax and followed on foot.

#65 Batbrick

Batbrick

  • I'm back ...with a banana


    Posts: 5675
    Joined: 27-August 07
    Member: 1917
    Country: Australia

Posted 11 April 2008 - 11:16 PM

M-18

Fershwitz Boran Had changed his mind. Though the sight of an Orc travelling with an axe would raise suspicion, he had to retrieve it in order to survive through Wolf Pack territory. The trip back and up again hd cost him one day, but he felt a lot safe now, it was a well known fact that though most Orcs were stupid, they were incredibly strong. As he headed up he could swear he was being followed. He turned around and saw no one, and trudged on. He had to find Adym Wrenchmonger, knower of Dwarven and Crown technology. As he moved, he heard a twig snap. Quickly turning around he raised his axe and bore it down onto the intruder. The intruder dodged it with ease, but did not attack. He was a Crown nation man, possibly a knight. Fershwitz lowered his axe, and waited to hear or see what the man wanted...
And see and comment on KDog's hilarious Space Comic here:
Posted Image
Click on pic to see and comment now!  And please add this ad to your sig so more people can see this fantastic work!

Batbrick Away!

#66 iamded

iamded

  • Cannot neigh to save his life.


    Posts: 5033
    Joined: 09-January 07
    Member: 1225
    Country: New Zealand!

Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:10 AM

Adym thought how nice this man was to let a complete stranger into his Lord's Keep. Well, not a complete stranger, he had introduced himself after all. With his mind buzzing with thoughts about dragons and flying and flame shooting technology, Adym wandered along in the way he had been pointed. Lord Dragonator, Adym was sure he'd heard that name before... yes, he'd heard tales of him in taverns, though most tales you hear nowadays are greatly exaggerated, with very little truth left in them.
Still, he wandered along until he found the stables.
Wow, I'm actually going to meet Lord Dragonator, and find out about Dragon Master's technology! Just think what I could do with that...
He knocked on the door, excitement pulsing through his body.
Uh, hello, Lord Dragonator? said Adym through the closed door. I hope you're not too busy, my name is Adym Wrenchmonger, inventor and mechanic from the Crown Kingdom, one of your men let me in and pointed me here, I didn't catch his name, but he told me not to disturb you if you were busy...


Check out Eurobricks' RPG, Mafia and Wargames forum for the best fun.


#67 Deinonychus

Deinonychus

  • Civil Rights Activist


    Posts: 1376
    Joined: 25-October 05
    Member: 518
    Country: United States

Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:35 AM

IC SCOURGE M-18

:: Scourge arrives at the Undead position near the border and dismounts. The site is still and quiet, the army of skeletons well hidden and unmoving, not suffering nervous fidgeting or the bored milling of living armies. He finds the command post in a stand of trees near some rocks and approaches the heavily armored commander there ::

"I have come to take command. What is the situation?"


NPC SKELETON COMMANDER

"Crown forces at the outpost across the border have shown increasing activity over the past several days. Our own troops are well hidden and our numbers are more then enough to repel any attack, but less then what we need for an assault of our own."


IC SCOURGE

:: thinks a moment ::

"Yes, true. But assault my not be the answer. Where are your best cavalry?"


NPC SKELETON COMMANDER

:: raises a bony finger ::

"Just over the rise near the edge of the wood. They are concealed among a grouping of stones."


IC SCOURGE

"Send runners. Inform the troops to be ready for battle. We hold this position unless I declare otherwise."

:: With that Scourge strides off to find the cavalry ::

Posted Image


#68 Dragonator

Dragonator

  • Blurry? No! Furry? Who knows?


    Posts: 4824
    Joined: 07-October 07
    Member: 2052
    Country: New Zealand

Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:16 AM

L7 Dragons Keep; Ragnir's Accommodation

Dragonator looked at Ragnir. Just be careful not to give anything away, he whispered. Then, in a louder voice he said, Come in, Adym Wrenchmonger, and take a seat.

The man entered the room, and immediately Dragonator could see that he wasn't a threat. He looked like a nice man, and Dragonator found himself liking him already, something very unusual for him. Ragnir craned forward and studied the newcomer, who jumped back suddenly in alarm at this unexpected appearance of a full grown male dragon. He looks like a trustworthy character to me, Ragnir stated.

Have no fear of Ragnir. I know that in most of the kingdoms dragons are thought to be violent and beastly characters, but we know this not to be true, don't we Ragnir?

Ragnir snorted his agreement.

Your an inventor are you? Interested in new technologies and such? I find that there are not enough people like you in this kingdom. Then again, a lot of the people here disappoint me. Dragonator looked sideways at Adym. Perhaps... You could be the man I've been looking for. I have a little project that I've been working on, but before I tell you about it I need you to swear that you will never utter a word of it to another soul, and that you are loyal to my cause. And trust me, I can tell if you are lying....

Edited by dragonator, 12 April 2008 - 02:53 AM.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


Feel like relaxing with a blood-thirsty game? Check out the LEGO Mafia, RPG and Wargames forum


#69 Inertia

Inertia

  • Rebellious Snot


    Posts: 733
    Joined: 03-February 08
    Member: 2653
    Country: Moonlight

Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:44 AM

Location: m-17

Tyrius looked down at the burning Orc town, there were some survivors running away from the rapidly increasing Inferno, they only ran into the heavy axes of the Thunderhammers.

"That should keep them down for awhile, now we can concentrate on the Undead, but we'd be better of to go back to Eradim and gather more dwarves and then discuss this with the Crown Knighthood" Tyrius nodded to his commanders, "move out!" he watched as the Dwarves near the city below came scrambiling back up towards the battletank and formed columns.

Location: M-18 Undead border.

Tyrius watched as the engineers fiddled around with the tank, it was broken down again. They were in close proximity to the Undead border and he could see the lush plains stretch to the border and then stop into wasteland. He had sent some dwarves up into the town that was nearby, but left most of his men in pickets along the perimeter that he had the engineers set up. He had heard of a Undead general named Scourge that was excellent at fighting, he could only guess that since the undead showed no fear they were great soldiers, but they weren't smart... at all.

"Lord, there isn't much we can do about the tank here, we're going to have to pull it up into the town" one of the engineers stated.

Tyrius growled, he'd hoped to reach Eradim by nightfall, "Balise, get another dwarf and collect the rest of the troops, we're not going anywhere at the moment" Tyrius nodded to the Dwarf as he scurried off and disappeared into the distance later.

Later the Dwarves set up their camp outside the city in the shadow of a wall, the engineers were still fiddling about with the tank, all Tyrius could do is sit... and wait, staring off towards the Undead lands, where he could see a fell glow in the distance, and wondered what it could be...
I Return! I got lost upon the path of Life

Inertiatieri, A Rather DeadCaptain in The Baritones 2!

Hoist the Posted Image colors!!

And see and comment on KDog's hilarious Space Comic:

Posted Image

Please add this ad to your sig so more people can see this fantastic work!

#70 Deinonychus

Deinonychus

  • Civil Rights Activist


    Posts: 1376
    Joined: 25-October 05
    Member: 518
    Country: United States

Posted 12 April 2008 - 03:40 AM

IC SCOURGE M-18

:: Scourge finds the cavalry troop among the rocks. Just beyond is the cleared area of woods serving as the border and the Eastern Outpost. He finds the skeleton in command and gets down to business ::

"Spread your men out along a half kilometer front centering on the road. Seven groups of ten. Move in fast and strike hard. Kill and burn anything you see. I'll be with the middle group. Watch for my commands."

:: He acquires a mount from a trooper as the mounted skeletons take position behind the treeline. He pulls his shield from his back as he unsheaths his sword ::

"On my signal...bring the fear!"

Posted Image


#71 AgentRick57

AgentRick57

    Posts: 841
    Joined: 12-December 07
    Member: 2280

Posted 12 April 2008 - 04:20 AM

Edthgar approached slowly, as this had been the closest he had been to these trolls besides in battle. He asked who he was and what his relations were to the Undead forces. Rodriguez on horseback soon came quickly after Edthgar and told him that signs of an Undead army by the eastern outpost. He soon started to leave, and suggested that the orc known as Fershwitz Boran to follow them, even if it was unwise to bring in possible enemies to Crown Knight areas. He waited for the orc's reply.

#72 Scouty

Scouty

  • [not worthy of classic film title]


    Posts: 7901
    Joined: 24-July 06
    Member: 863

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:06 AM

J-19

Continuing on, Siloux de Fraun arrives at the center of the Castle country. He comes up to another post. *TAK* .

And another! So that should be about three I think, tacked on posts. That other one that was sent by the wizard, I wonder where it has gone to? Ayway, those couple of sales I made on the way here are nice. Brought me in about 60 more pieces of gold and some new supplies:

2 Steel Swords
4 Wooden Spikes
3 Axes
6 rolls of cloth
1 Hammer(s)
4 Iron Daggers
2 vials of a strong poision (Kills most animals, most likely will not kill a human)

Oh, a small village ahead, I shall restock and stay for the night, I will head out tomorrow!

.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#73 Batbrick

Batbrick

  • I'm back ...with a banana


    Posts: 5675
    Joined: 27-August 07
    Member: 1917
    Country: Australia

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:35 AM

M-18

"Fershwitz Boran" Ferswhitz replied to the knight's question, his intentions now seemingly benign. He assumed the man would not recognise this name, he hope, anyway.
The man didn't seem to notice as he beckoned Fershwitz to come with him, as Skeletons were in the area. "Scourge", thought Fershwitz to himself, though he thought it highly unlikely for their paths to cross here, you never know. The Orc followed the man, not knowing what to do, if the skeletons captured him Fershwitz could bribe the man with the promise of freedom in exchange for Crown information.

Fershwitz followed him, and asked curiously while pacing behind "Who are you?"
He also hoped that the skeletons would not kill him...

Edited by Batbrick, 12 April 2008 - 06:35 AM.

And see and comment on KDog's hilarious Space Comic here:
Posted Image
Click on pic to see and comment now!  And please add this ad to your sig so more people can see this fantastic work!

Batbrick Away!

#74 Shadows

Shadows

  • Awesome, brilliant, not redundant.


    Posts: 14558
    Joined: 30-April 07
    Member: 1558
    Country: USA

Posted 12 April 2008 - 07:15 AM

I-20

We've been travelling for days, shouldn't we have found that town by now?
Am I the only one that noticed that the sun is setting in the east?
Wait. That means something. Yes, I know it does.

Aluvar begins digging furiously through his books.

It could mean we've been going north this whole time.
No no, that isn't it.

A carriage approaches, the driver looks down at the scene.

I say there, old man, are you quite alright?
What? Oh, yes, fine lad. Could you, perchance, tell me where we are?
Why, you're nearly on the border of Crown lands, just beyond that valley to the north.
We really have been going north this whole time.
I told you so.
Ahem... yes, well thank you lad, we should be continuing on then.
Would you care for a ride? I'm going to the capital to pick up a very important person for transport to a very important meeting that I shouldn't be discussing.
That sounds interesting, what with all you shouldn't say and such. Perhaps we can talk on the way? :wink:

The driver introduces himself as Grandoth. To Aluvar's surprise, he notices a sword sticking out from under Grandoth's long robe, and catches a glimpse of a royal crest on his sleeve as he helps place the chest atop the carriage. The birds assume comfortable perches.

Very interesting indeed.
What was that?
Oh, nothing lad, nothing at all.
Ut oh...
I-I-I... did that bird just say, "ut oh"?
Oh, don't mind him, he worries a lot.
Right then, let's get going. WAIT! You have a talking bird???
Four, actually. Why?
Hello! Hello! Hello! Hi!
Wha-wha-what are you, some kind of evil wizard?
No, no, nothing like that. Well, not evil at least, don't let the clothes fool you. Clothing can conceal many things, and is often used to misdirect people into thinking what you wish for them to think.
Oh. Yes, I see your point. :blush: Well, it's getting late, we should go. These woods are full of danger.
So I've heard, so I've heard ...

As the sun sets behind the trees, and in the west now that we're a bit more certain of our direction, the carriage heads off toward the capital of Crown territory, though honestly, much like Aluvar, I'm not entirely sure where that is. Good thing this driver came along. A very good thing, indeed.

Shadows is looking for stalkers. Yep, you heard me right. CLICKY!



New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


#75 iamded

iamded

  • Cannot neigh to save his life.


    Posts: 5033
    Joined: 09-January 07
    Member: 1225
    Country: New Zealand!

Posted 12 April 2008 - 09:02 AM

L7 Dragons Keep; Ragnir's Accommodation

Lord Dragonator said:

Your an inventor are you? Interested in new technologies and such? I find that there are not enough people like you in this kingdom. Then again, a lot of the people here disappoint me. Dragonator looked sideways at Adym. Perhaps... You could be the man I've been looking for. I have a little project that I've been working on, but before I tell you about it I need you to swear that you will never utter a word of it to another soul, and that you are loyal to my cause. And trust me, I can tell if you are lying....
Adym was fascinated at what was happening. Not only had he safely made it to the Dragon Masters territory, he had met up with Lord Dragonator, and a real live dragon! The project Lord Dragonator spoke of seemed indeed intriguing, and opportunity that would most definately never arise again. A chance to finally study Dragon Masters technology, to go on an adventure, to have something to do. This is what Adym had been waiting for.
Lord Dragonator, this is a fantastic opportunity for me, one I can not pass up. I swear to never tell another soul of it, and to stay loyal to your cause. Please, tell me more...


Check out Eurobricks' RPG, Mafia and Wargames forum for the best fun.




Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users