Morgan19

Obenwolken - Eyes of the Deutsches Reich

indexed.gif

Obenwolken, Eyes of the Deutsches Reich

...so I decided to do one more before putting the bricks away for now. ;)

00_schematic.jpg_thumb.jpg 02_quarterfront_left_high.jpg_thumb.jpg 12_quarterback_left_low.jpg_thumb.jpg

17_detail_cockpit1.jpg_thumb.jpg 28_landed_back_low.jpg_thumb.jpg 30_minifigs.jpg_thumb.jpg

(Pictures are deeplinks)

> Gallery (once moderated)

The once-clear skies had suddenly become man's domain. Now peppered with massively lumbering, steam-belching airships, the air lanes above the Deutsches Reich were evolving into history’s next battleground. Reich factories began producing the single-manned Obenwolken in 1862 as a means to quickly survey battlegrounds from far above other airships: equipped with a state-of-the-art onboard photographic recording system as well as paired sets of MG02 repeating cannons, the diminutive craft was highly adept at both reconnaissance and offensive missions.

m19

Edited by imperialshadows

Some people are addicted to meth, some people are addicted to sex, some people are addicted to power. Morgan19, he's addicted to Golden Steampunk Lego creations.

X-D

Awesome craft you got there Morgan! I love the figs! *wub*

How long are you putting the bricks away? 8-|

Another wonderful and fascinating work, full of great details and clever building techniques. :'-)

I especially like the conception of the cockpit and the shape of the front structure. The overall look with the heavy

boilers is very distinct, and the landing gear´s quite clever too. Your MFs look simply marvelous, once again. *y*

I love it. Possibly my favourite of your creations. I'm always looking for alternative ways of using the ladder piece and I might just use your ideas as inspiration.

Good job.

Morgan you are a genius I idolize you for you're steam punk mocs i'm a major steam punk fan