Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

CLUES Murder Mystery Background

BACKGROUND

You have received an international call from someone who says his name is Pete Falklin. Some of you recognize his voice as the Security Officer of the European Lego Express, whom you thought you

Unfortunately I will not be able to participate :(

I forgot that we were going to texas to visit our grandfather!!!!!!!

and we will not be here that day! :( :'( *devil* >:( *sing*

CLUES

Each of you will receive a single CLUE re. another character. The CLUE could have meaning (or) be irrelevant to the mystery. No responses are necessary and no further information re. these CLUES will be provided.

could you guys explain to us how the procedure of this game is going to work?

Very similar to how Murder on the Lego Express was conducted. Each participant is trying to solve the following:

Where was the murder?

What was the weapon?

Who was the murderer?

The murderer will be the most difficult to solve. The first participant to post the correct answers to me in a PM will be the winner. Clues will be provided both to the group and privately based on special knowledge. Generally, the whole team will be together obtaining the same clues.

could you guys explain to us how the procedure of this game is going to work?

We all 'enter' the mansion. I take photographs of each stage of the story, and will 'explore' a room for you with a series of photographs when you decide to search it. Clues will be provided, in one way or another, and you guys have to figure out who killed old man Crowley, in which room they killed him, and with what available weapon. I think, Brickster, that we should also require them to state the motive, so there's no lucky guessing going on...?

Anyway, first to provide the needed information wins an ARC-170 Mini - if you think you have it, PM it to Brickster. Wrong guesses will be penalized, so build up your evidence. I think that's about it.

Who deleted my previous post ? I'd like this not to happen again...

Sorry, vcvc, you can only watch in this one, since there is no non-participant posting/helping in the mystery. ;)

Be sure to sign up for the next one though! *satis*

Sign in to follow this