Sign in to follow this  
SlyOwl

Asmodeus

indexed.gif

And another one 8-|

The Crownies are battling a giant swamp flower...

asmodeus.jpg

...But aren't really helping themselves...

asmodeus2.jpg

...Well, most of them...

asmodeus3.jpg

Enjoy! *y*

WOW! That is just stunning. I feel sorry for whoever gets in a smack down with you.

Heh heh. Great! X-D The monster is well built and menacing looking, and I love how the soldiers are just looking at the catapult. I like your approach to the base, but feel you could have done more with it. I think you should at least made the muck moving around where the monster emerged.

Wow, a swamp flower! *wub*

I like the way that you used the wheels to make the skin of the beast? -or plant? X-D

Isn't Asmodeus a snake form Redwall? 8-|

Great Work!

I feel sorry for whoever gets in a smack down with you.

Right...I feel sorry for you getting into a smackdown with anyone X-D

I like your approach to the base, but feel you could have done more with it. I think you should at least made the muck moving around where the monster emerged.

Sadly I'm lacking in the green department; that's why the base is 4 studs high - I only have green bricks in 2x4 *sing*

Isn't Asmodeus a snake from Redwall?

Yes - the giant adder that bites Chickenhound...but it seemed an appropriate(ish) name...

A beautiful and smooth work with great details like that mini catapult and the, hmm, floral blood work.... :-P *y*

What set are those yellow tentacles from?

They're pretty standard Technic flex-system that was mostly around in about 2000. I got these in Indy Storm

8445-1.1175818257.thumb2.jpg

:'-) I love that set.

I'm lost for words (it doesn't often happen) I can't really suggest anything to improve it or make it more to my liking you've excelled yourself.

Those expressions are priceless! :-D The guy with the massive grin about to slice up the tentacle, the slightly confused guy lookin' at the tiny catapult, great job! *y*

~Peace

Great job, this is a really great MOC! I really love the use of inside out tires, that seems to be a trend going on at the moment. X-D The tiny catapult is just hilarious! :-D I think the base is well done too, and a nice use of the flexi technique pieces. *y*