Hosted by yours truly...
Now a hotrod is not just the classic open engine model A Ford with big wheels.
It can be any tricked out car you like, just as long as the bodywork and/or engine are heavily modified. An old pick up can also make a great hotrod.
Below are some pictures for your inspiration.
The rules are simple:
- Scale is not important, but the car must have and fit a driver.
- Most hotrods have a story, make up something good!
- Stickers are allowed.
- Customized official Lego parts are allowed, non lego stuff is not.
- I know what most on BS looks like and all the sets too, so don’t enter those. Be creative and make a new MOC.
- The contest will run for 6 weeks and ends by the 9th of may.
- Entries can be posted here.
First prize is the lucky number 13 rod:
For second best, our fine member Benk has offered to make 2-3 waterslide decals for your entry!
So good luck all you carbuilders and pimpers, i’ll see you on the road!