Interactive Apocalypse Part 4: Where Loyalties Lie

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Poll: Choose wisely, but please read post first! (54 member(s) have cast votes)

What to do about Lord Dragonator's deal?

1. Accept it! He is the most powerful survivor known and a few friends are worth nothing compared to assured safety! (6 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

2. Escape to the East! There is another faction own that may help you, and you don't want to lose your only remaining friends! (19 votes [35.19%])

Percentage of vote: 35.19%

3. Escape back West, you must reach Sondra and your base first! (23 votes [42.59%])

Percentage of vote: 42.59%

4. Accept it, but lie! If you manage to escape, though this path is more dangerous, a vehicle and supplies could be taken! (6 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

What to use as pegleg?

1. Wood, its light and quick (34 votes [62.96%])

Percentage of vote: 62.96%

2. Metal, slow but tough (4 votes [7.41%])

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

3. A gun, slow and awkward, but also deadly (9 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

4. A wheel, now THIS will be awkward... (7 votes [12.96%])

Percentage of vote: 12.96%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Scouty

Scouty

• 6 weeks late to the party!

Member: 863

Posted 21 March 2008 - 07:16 PM

View PostTrexxen, on Mar 21 2008, 12:09 PM, said:

There IS a problem with the wooden peg-leg, guys...what if it snaps?  *skull*

View PostImperialScouts, on Mar 19 2008, 06:48 PM, said:

if your current one becomes rotten or snaps, carve out a new one with more wood. How wonderful!

:-)
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#27 Corvus

Corvus

• ¡ʎpuɐɯ ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ

Member: 1483

Posted 22 March 2008 - 12:05 AM

Who knows, maybe there's a kind of mutated-apocolypse wood that's twice as tough as metal. :-P

Go to the West! Nothing is as important as your friends!

Wooden leg, arr. ;-)

Will
True happiness: looking inside the box to see a perfectly flat instruction manual.

Posted Image

#28 filefolders

filefolders

Member: 2695

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:15 PM

We have already betrayed Regenald.  We need to decidide what kind of person we are now before it is too late.

I am curious as to how you would make a leg wheel on a LEGO figure.
I am a fanatical purist.  Keep your evil decals and Brick Arms away from me.

I got a MOC Page!  Look at my mediocre creations!

Like KoTOR II but think is seems rushed?  The fine folks at Team Gizka are out to fix it!

#29 xzanfr

xzanfr

Member: 2272

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:49 PM

Hi, Batbrick. Another quandary to test our morals!. I read this at work and had to think about it this afternoon!!!
On first impressions, I had my heart saying "go back for your friends" and my head saying "ditch 'em and head East"...and I went with my head until I decided I couldn't leave Sammy!!!.
I've got a feeling that Lord Dragonator has a pet dragon which may try to stop the escape but I think it best to go back for your friends then go East. The tribe to the East may be no better than Lord Dragonator in the end so you're best facing them with your mates!
If we get the chance we should kidnap the penguin and hold him to ransom too!
So in the end I went for go West. Oh and I went for wheels for a pegleg as I want to see how you'd build it >:-)
On another note, it's another great build with the chains and details. I really like the Weezlet.. it looks like it has little socks on, aah!!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users