Sign in to follow this  
Knightsword

Custom Aethersprite of Mine

indexed.gif

Custom Advanced Delta-7 Jedi Starfighter, based on my character's from the Star Wars RPG. Its been completely rebuilt from the bottom up, uses the new hinge pieces for the wings. Features 4 cannons, micro thrusters, and reinforced haul .

Delta-7Top_zpsb482c88a.jpg

Delta-7Front_zps9aef3d22.jpg

Delta-7RightSide_zpsb5755da8.jpg

Edited by Knightsword

Very nice job! I'm envious... >:-) This would be Darth Vader's Aethersprite, were he Vader several years before. :-P

But why the two astromechs? For increased hyperspace capability? OK with me... ;-)

Very nice, in a cool color scheme with neat details on the wings. :-)

Its based off the fighter one of my characters from the Star Wars RPG owns. In addition to the extra hyperspace coordinates, one of the R4-P's focuses on aiding piloting while the other focuses on targeting.

Edited by Knightsword

Really nice :-) but one question someone use it in the star wars universe or is a MOC of your own? 8-|

Two R4 units that pretty cool :-P .

MOC of my own, but it is a conceptual design on the Delta-7 with the advanced template from the Saga Edition of the Star Wars RPG

Very nice original design and color scheme. Black, Red and White give it a fierce apperance. Although the Green seems a bit out of place , but I guess you can't help that with the Green beeing on a printed part and all.

Overall a very well designed custom Delta-7 Aethersprite, excellent work! *y*

General Tarful

Edited by GeneralTarful

Updated and added deeplinked photos

Super.

Thanks for the update. :thumbup:

Good job! I like the new colors, and the old design. I don't know why you'd exactly need 2 astromechs, but oh well! :tongue:

You can't call it an Aethersprite though, because the Delta-7, Delta-7B, and Delta-12 are all Aethersprites. :tongue:

EDIT: Nevermind, fallenangel is right. Skysprite, aethersprite, same thing. :tongue:

Edited by Darth Legolas

The Delta-12 is a skysprite.

Anyway Knightsword although I do love the new job (black looks AWESOME) I think that the fighter needs to be much smaller. Both Wookieepedia and the Star Wars Databank lists the length of the Delta-7 as 8 meters. I also think the flat on the front could either be eliminated using DutchRebel's design or be reduced by making the tip only one stud wide by means of a 1x2 plate with one stud.

Aye, I've been thinking overhauling it completely using Ashoka's as a base, but this one as it is now is the same length/width/etc. as the original Obi Won's Delta-7 set and features many parts in the same layout.