Interactive Apocalypse Part 3.5: Captured!

20 replies to this topic

#1 Batbrick

Batbrick

• I'm back ...with a banana

Member: 1917

Posted 03 March 2008 - 11:26 AM

Hello and welcome to another part of Interactive Apocalypse!
Posted Image

For those who STILL aren't familiar with this expanding game, here is something to read up on:
The Introduction
Part 1 - Safe Season
Part 1.5 - Strangers
Part 2 - Surviving
Part 2.5 - The Deadzone
Part 3 - Mistakes

Now for the new. Reginald Jameson has died, he passed away not in peace unfortunately, but in pure agony. Though you came to appreciate him as your last remaining friend, he rebuked you harshly on his deathbed...

His legacy lives however, in the form of the newly upgraded Defense Bot:
Posted Image

He is now equipped with heavy armaments, and makes short work of most Swarm attacks, giving you time to rest and finish your new wooden leg.
Posted Image

Your choice for eating Runts was a wise one indeed, playing it safe after the Deadzone incident months before. Looking for survivors also proved wise, you found Sondra:
Posted Image

Sondra is a survivor, a warrior far beyond your own skills. She is gifted, though not to the extent of Neron, she has a heart, and relies heavily on her instinct and conscience. She seems to have taken a....liking, to you as well.
Posted Image

The area you patrolled had another survivor too, though you were too late to catch him, he was in the distance. His name is Piranha, he is the only friendly mutant in existence.
Posted Image

His name comes from the fact that he cannot breathe above water for very long, hence the breathing apparatus with him. He is a cowboy at heart, always with his fedora and antique pistols. It is believed he is part of Ian Ded's faction, which may or may not be led by Commander Xenu, who you have met before.
Posted Image

Unfortunately, you were too late for the man named Hinckley, the unstable man declared himself :The Whacker" and was promptly eaten by The Swarm:
Posted Image
(This is a joke btw, Hinckley told me I could always kill him in this!  :-D )

Speaking of monsters, the new area you patrolled today was infested with these terrors:
Posted Image

The Weezlet is a cute, yet strange creature that is extremely deadly to touch. Its glossy skin is coated in a thick layer of slimy venom that can be absorbed into your skin. You see one, get away from it, fast.
Posted Image

And now, the reveal of who Lord Dragonator is, I give you his team, or some of it, atleast:
Posted Image

Lord Dragonator is revealed to be a tyrant, a radical believer in the "Purification" of this world, wiping not only The Swarm, but "Inferior" survivors from it too. His wife and second-in-command is Jade:
Posted Image
Strangely enough, his most treasured possession is his pet Penguin, Killer, which he loves more than his teammates lives:
Posted Image

Unfortunately, Lord Dragonator is the most powerful known survivor in existence, and his outpost, just a part of his empire, has three ingeniously deadly siege weapons. First up, the Cannon, a small but powerful weapon that could bring down a Trondosaur:
Posted Image

Second, the Weapons Trike, a fast and deadly mobile platform:
Posted Image

Lastly, the Fire Cannon, a weapon even the Black Dragon would have a hard time standing up too:
Posted Image
Posted Image

How do you know all this about him?  Because you are held prisoner by him, in one of his outposts:
Posted Image

Yes, after leaving your teammate and now girlfriend Sondra for your daily patrol with Sammy the Weaver, you were jumped by his men. Now both of you are chained, and Dragonator is coming for a visit.

Here is the outpost in which you are being held and questioned:
Posted Image
I really love it, though it is rather experimental:
Posted Image
I wanted to make a really vertical base, definitely thrown together and shoddy looking:
Posted Image
I used up all those scaffolding pieces I had too:
Posted Image
As you can see, my love of chains continue, serving as apoc-greebs as I call them:
Posted Image
Whoa! Spinning Generic Main Character in this pic!  :-D
Posted Image
You can see the elevator down the bottom, more on that later.
Posted Image
Last 360 shot:
Posted Image

Now the deatails. It seems Dragonator's men also enjoy eating Runts, judging from their corpses hanging from those awesome chains:
Posted Image

Here on the bottom level you can see the "Stay Out!" sign and gates, and that pillar on the side:
Posted Image

Here is the elevator, the entrance is open, despite the fact Swarm occasionally come here, as the bottom level is uninhabited and the elevator the only way to higher ground:
Posted Image

The second level, with you hanging, this level only holds a couple of gunners and a sleeping spot:
Posted Image

Here is the second level station, with weapons, spikes and two Runts on a skewer:
Posted Image

The second level is mostly bare except for this:
Posted Image

Here is the third level side platform with defense gun:
Posted Image

Also on this platform is a drinking pool and radio, as well as a ladder to the final part, the roof.
Posted Image

This platform is chocked full of stuff, such as this weapon wall here full of deadly equipment. The wheel serves as the mechanism for pulling the elevator up and down:
Posted Image

Over on the front wall there is more equipment, lights, and a canister of of unknown properties:
Posted Image

Lastly, the back wall, with more equipment, these ones more practical:
Posted Image

Now, the roof, where the team sleep and eat and do other leisurely things. It still has a defense gun though:
Posted Image

Food and water here:
Posted Image

Backpacks, boiling pot, washbucket, and wheel for lifting elevator via pulley system:
Posted Image

Thats a long way down and a long way up:
Posted Image
Posted Image

The elevator system actually works using a simple mechanism which, though as said is simple, I am pretty proud of:
Posted Image
Posted Image

A shot of the crew working with the elevator open on third floor:
Posted Image

And poor Sammy, tied up:
Posted Image

Dragonator comes soon to see you, what will happen?  Will you, survive?
Posted Image

Sorry for the huge amount of pics, I'll try and cut it down soon, I recommend the massive brickshelf gallery here:
http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=291194

Hope you liked it, sorry for taking so long, I really hope it was worth it, tune in next time!

Comments and blah blah appreciated, thanks!  :-)

To the Bricksignal!  >:-)
And see and comment on KDog's hilarious Space Comic here:
Posted Image
Click on pic to see and comment now!  And please add this ad to your sig so more people can see this fantastic work!

Batbrick Away!

#2 hollisbrick

hollisbrick

Member: 126882

Posted 03 March 2008 - 11:40 AM

Yet another great set of mOcs!!!!  *y* absolutely *wub* the dragon tower!!!! 8-°  *y* I absolutely love your work geat job! oh and the bit about hinckley is pretty funny X-D

#3 Inertia

Inertia

• Rebellious Snot

Member: 2653

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:13 PM

Wow, I didn't know that Castle Portucallises were that helpful for non castle mocs, Great job there  X-D

Haha Hinckley got killed. Maybe he could become an undead?  :-P  :-D
I Return! I got lost upon the path of Life

Inertiatieri, A Rather DeadCaptain in The Baritones 2!

Hoist the Posted Image colors!!

And see and comment on KDog's hilarious Space Comic:

Posted Image

Please add this ad to your sig so more people can see this fantastic work!

#4 VBBN

VBBN

• Teaching is made up of patience

Member: 1621

Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:26 PM

So that's the rather large MOC you were working on... Gr4eat work!

The base is simply awesome, and so many weapons. If I were to make a decision, it would be to have the good guys ocerthrough them, and take the base. That would be cool. Can't wait for part 4! Is part 4 voting?

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

Posted Image

^Click to View^

#5 Clonecommando007

Clonecommando007

Member: 2232

Posted 03 March 2008 - 02:18 PM

Wow...Simply wow...
This has been the best so far.  I wonder what Mr. Dragonator will do!

I love the new survivors, and that defense bot is win!  The base is simply amazing, elevator, greebles, it just LOOKS post apoc.  Great stuff here, amazing.  I love this!  You be da man batbrick!

#6 Cyclone Titan

Cyclone Titan

• Journaliste de la Mort

Member: 1285

Posted 03 March 2008 - 02:46 PM

That is awesome! I like the elevator! Lord Dragonator, huh? "Generic soldier/main character, I am your father..." :-P
Viva La Freewalrus!

Borrow money from pessimists, they don't expect it back-Steven Wright

#7 kill will

kill will

Member: 2273

Posted 03 March 2008 - 04:17 PM

I LOVE the dragonator outpost, it looks so post apoc! *y*  Good for hinckley... *skull*
A winrar is you!

#8 Asuka

Asuka

• Pictural Poet

Member: 816

Posted 03 March 2008 - 06:14 PM

Your new characters look very promising, and the new Dragonator factionīll just work fine
for your story line, for sure.... pet penguin.... thatīs cool. The Weezletīs pretty neat too. :-P  *y*
And this new outpostīs simply a piece of beauty, very charming and impressive. A post apoc
sky scraper of dreadness.... just sweet and very well done!  :'-)

Hmm.... does your new peg leg shoot?  :-D

#9 zero1312

zero1312

• Devilish Crap!!!!!

Member: 1455

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:39 AM

It's just getting better and better! *sweet*
I *wub* the tower.
If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it!!
If my fate is to be destroyed................ I must simply laugh!!!

MOCpages:
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/99432

Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 ExoBuilder

ExoBuilder

• Come mister tally man, tally me sales!

Member: 1463

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:46 AM

That towe...Tower.....Tha.....Wow! X-O

This is incredible Batbrick! I love every little detail in this. It is all so exciting! Though, you didn't mention dead ExoBuilder :-/ .

You truly have outdone yourself here, I'm so proud of you :'-)

Though, you need some help with the whole Dragonator issue :-D

*y*  *y*  *sweet*  *wub*

#11 iamded

iamded

• Cannot neigh to save his life.

Member: 1225

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:05 AM

Wow! Stunning! :'-) So detailed, I love all the chains and ropes and weapons and everything! :'-) The elevator is sweet, I love how it just kind of lies lopsided at the bottom, it looks very post Apocalypse. :-D A rat in the food bucket? Delicious! :-X :-P Seriously, this is all so cool, I love it! Who would have thought those portcullis pieces could be used so effectively? Great job! *y*  *y*
~Peace

Check out Eurobricks' RPG, Mafia and Wargames forum for the best fun.

#12 Piranha

Piranha

• Tag! You're it

Member: 1506

Posted 04 March 2008 - 06:41 AM

Great Work Batbrick! *y*
Dragonator's base is simply awesome! Sadly it will have to be attacked to save sammy(forgot the generic character :-P )

Again I love the cool new brick built creatures *sweet*

I'm a mutant?Awesome! X-D  I love how I am portrayed as a mutant fish dude with a sweet fedora and pistols!  8-°

Lol, Hinckley was slaughtered after saying he was the whacker ROFL!

Apocalypse On!

Got Questions? Need help? New member?
Read the site guidelines | Index of helpful tutorials | Eurobricks FAQ

Posted Image

#13 Dragonator

Dragonator

• Blurry? No! Furry? Who knows?

Member: 2052

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:18 AM

You may call me LORD dragonator  *knight*

:-D This had me laughing so hard in some places! Pet penguins, and then this...

View PostCyclone Titan, on Mar 4 2008, 03:46 AM, said:

That is awesome! I like the elevator! Lord Dragonator, huh? "Generic soldier/main character, I am your father..." :-P
:-D  *vader*

Fantastic work Batbrick, that is a stunner! My favourite parts are.. everything! To start with, the elevator is really cool, saves climbing up lots of ladders! Lord dragonator does not like climbing ladders. And the chains!... :'-) I could go on forever about this one. It has a really effective thrown-together look, the colours are all really awesome, and the story line is great. Those weapons are also pretty cool, nicely crafted and put together. I have to say that I really  *wub* your new creature, you really have a good thing going with them. This one I think is one of the best.

Batbrick, on Mar 4 2008, 12:26 AM, said:

Lastly, the Fire Cannon, a weapon even the Black Dragon would have a hard time standing up too:
A quick note about this sentence, I take it that you meant it to be simply a way of showing how powerful it is, as I would never even consider harming such a great and wonderful being!

*Ahem*  *knight* And now, go forth my minions! Cleanse this land of everyone and everything! *Insert evil maniacal laughter* >:-)

Me and my penguin will be awaiting eagerly for the next installment!

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

Feel like relaxing with a blood-thirsty game? Check out the LEGO Mafia, RPG and Wargames forum

#14 LuxorV

LuxorV

• Will Cat Accordingly.

Member: 1771

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:09 AM

Great MOCs and great new factions *y* .

I wish I could build such a neat base with all those grilled bars *wub* . The overall disign is very attractive, and it really gives the idea of a thing put together in a hurry, but with a precise plan to it.

Can't wait to see what the next poll will bring us *sweet* !

LuxorV

Looking for new decals or help customising your LEGO elements? Check the Minifig Customisation Index!

My Brickshelf --- My Flickr

#15 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Kills for Cash?

Member: 486

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:30 AM

This is one of my favorite things on EB right now. I love it. I'm so glad you decided to do it. It's also nice to see your building skills improve as the project continues. I love the new base and you certainly covered it thoroughly. The weezlet is very cool! It's so hard to create creatures out of LEGO and I think you do a really great job. The weezlet is one of my favorites so far. Will we get to see someone touch one? Thanks for including me! *sweet* I love it! :-D

Looking forward to more! *wub*

#16 Batbrick

Batbrick

• I'm back ...with a banana

Member: 1917

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:14 AM

Thanks hollisbrick, Inertia, Cyclone Titan, Zero1312 and killwill. I love you guys!  *wub*

View Post~VBBN~, on Mar 4 2008, 12:26 AM, said:

So that's the rather large MOC you were working on... Gr4eat work!

The base is simply awesome, and so many weapons. If I were to make a decision, it would be to have the good guys ocerthrough them, and take the base. That would be cool. Can't wait for part 4! Is part 4 voting?
Thanks a heap VBBN, yes, part 4 is voting, I also reveal more of the storyline.

View PostClonecommando007, on Mar 4 2008, 01:18 AM, said:

Wow...Simply wow...
This has been the best so far.  I wonder what Mr. Dragonator will do!

I love the new survivors, and that defense bot is win!  The base is simply amazing, elevator, greebles, it just LOOKS post apoc.  Great stuff here, amazing.  I love this!  You be da man batbrick!
Thanks Clonecommando007, I'm glad you liked the base. And yes, I am da man!  X-D   Thanks.

View PostAsuka, on Mar 4 2008, 05:14 AM, said:

Your new characters look very promising, and the new Dragonator factionīll just work fine
for your story line, for sure.... pet penguin.... thatīs cool. The Weezletīs pretty neat too.
And this new outpostīs simply a piece of beauty, very charming and impressive. A post apoc
sky scraper of dreadness.... just sweet and very well done!

Hmm.... does your new peg leg shoot?  :-D
Thanks as always Asuka, overjoyed you like the penguin!  :-D
As for the pegleg, not yet, but maybe soon, have you been watching Planet Terror?  :-P

View PostExobuilder, on Mar 4 2008, 12:46 PM, said:

That towe...Tower.....Tha.....Wow!

This is incredible Batbrick! I love every little detail in this. It is all so exciting! Though, you didn't mention dead ExoBuilder :-/ .

You truly have outdone yourself here, I'm so proud of you

Though, you need some help with the whole Dragonator issue
You seem to be at a loss for words Exo, excellent!  :-D    Thankyou so much for your comments, sorry about you not being mentioned, I guess you being eaten by the dragon was too harsh a memory to bare.

View Postiamded, on Mar 4 2008, 03:05 PM, said:

Wow! Stunning! :'-) So detailed, I love all the chains and ropes and weapons and everything! The elevator is sweet, I love how it just kind of lies lopsided at the bottom, it looks very post Apocalypse. :-D A rat in the food bucket? Delicious!  Seriously, this is all so cool, I love it! Who would have thought those portcullis pieces could be used so effectively? Great job!
~Peace
Thanks iamded, the portcullis pieces are one of my favourite pieces ever. Glad you like it, especially the food!  Thanks for your comments as always my friend, very appreciated, but I still love your one more!  :'-)

View PostPiranha, on Mar 4 2008, 05:41 PM, said:

Great Work Batbrick!
Dragonator's base is simply awesome! Sadly it will have to be attacked to save sammy(forgot the generic character
Again I love the cool new brick built creatures
I'm a mutant?Awesome! X-D  I love how I am portrayed as a mutant fish dude with a sweet fedora and pistols!  8-°
Lol, Hinckley was slaughtered after saying he was the whacker ROFL!
Apocalypse On!
Thanks Piranha, I was more than glad to include you, and i felt this was the best way to stay true to your name! And yes, Sammy must be saved! Glad you like the Weezlet too, he ate my black 1x1 parts supply!

View Postdragonator, on Mar 4 2008, 06:18 PM, said:

You may call me LORD dragonator
This had me laughing so hard in some places! Pet penguins, and then this...

Fantastic work Batbrick, that is a stunner! My favourite parts are.. everything! To start with, the elevator is really cool, saves climbing up lots of ladders! Lord dragonator does not like climbing ladders. And the chains!... :'-) I could go on forever about this one. It has a really effective thrown-together look, the colours are all really awesome, and the story line is great. Those weapons are also pretty cool, nicely crafted and put together. I have to say that I really  *wub* your new creature, you really have a good thing going with them. This one I think is one of the best.
A quick note about this sentence, I take it that you meant it to be simply a way of showing how powerful it is, as I would never even consider harming such a great and wonderful being!

*Ahem* And now, go forth my minions! Cleanse this land of everyone and everything! *Insert evil maniacal laughter*

Me and my penguin will be awaiting eagerly for the next installment!
Thanks dragonator, er, I mean Lord Dragonator! I was overjoyed to be able to include you, I'm glad you love your pet green penguin! I'm happy you like the base, I was hoping it would go down well but I wasn't sure. Thanks for your comments on my creature too, I love building brickbuilt creatures, and this one is one of my favouirtes so far! And don't worry about the dragon, just an analogy, you may even have your own, bigger pet later on  ;-)  

View PostLuxorV, on Mar 4 2008, 08:09 PM, said:

Great MOCs and great new factions *y* .

I wish I could build such a neat base with all those grilled bars *wub* . The overall disign is very attractive, and it really gives the idea of a thing put together in a hurry, but with a precise plan to it.

Can't wait to see what the next poll will bring us *sweet* !

LuxorV
Thanks as always LuxorV, I look forward to the poll too, I will get to include more details! Thanks again, I think you could build a great base  *sweet*

View PostHinckley, on Mar 4 2008, 08:30 PM, said:

This is one of my favorite things on EB right now. I love it. I'm so glad you decided to do it. It's also nice to see your building skills improve as the project continues. I love the new base and you certainly covered it thoroughly. The weezlet is very cool! It's so hard to create creatures out of LEGO and I think you do a really great job. The weezlet is one of my favorites so far. Will we get to see someone touch one? Thanks for including me! *sweet* I love it! :-D

Looking forward to more! *wub*
Wow! Thanks Hinckley!  :-$   I'm so glad I killed you now!  :-D    I agree too, my skills have definitely improved over this, and I thankyou for your comments over the project, they definitely inspired the rougher design of this outpost. I'm glad you like the Weezlet too, its one of my favourites too, and the next poll may decide if someone has an encounter with it. Thanks again!  :'-)

I'd also like to mention to all you great people following this, that your choices last time were very wise and not stupid or flawed in any way. You are captured yes, but the next vote can lead to great circumstances!  Its only because the choices you made last time, while very much benefiting you, did not project the story further along as other choices would of, so a cataclyst was needed for this one. Worry not though, Lord Dragonator may have a proposition for you soon.... ;-)

To the Bricksignal!  >:-)
And see and comment on KDog's hilarious Space Comic here:
Posted Image
Click on pic to see and comment now!  And please add this ad to your sig so more people can see this fantastic work!

Batbrick Away!

#17 Zealion

Zealion

Member: 2816

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:07 AM

Id kill for such a creative imagination O.o

#18 steelharbingerofdeath

steelharbingerofdeath

Member: 1997

Posted 05 March 2008 - 08:30 PM

this one was great can't wait for the next one!

steel...

ps: is there any chance of me being in it? if yes just pm me and i will give you a pic of my sig fig.
Posted Image

i'm taking leave (mostly ;) ) of the Eurobricks community until it get's it's act together

#19 SupremeCommmanderGrievous

SupremeCommmanderGrievous

Member: 1932

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:27 PM

*y*  *y* Amazing Job Batbrick! I agree with Hinckley, this is one of my favorite things on EB! Keep up the amazing work! *sweet*  *y*
My LEGO Star Wars Brickfilm: Jedi Hunters [Edit] 2 million views on YouTube. Wahoo!

Posted Image

#20 Pencoin

Pencoin

Member: 2415

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:29 AM

very good MOCing, it was pretty funny still
i ownder what will happen next
Posted Image
Look into those beautiful eyes, the eyes of a hero. Mata-Nui.

Stop and Smell the Vorox
You need help to defeat the bone hunters in My LEGO Network? Then please consult my guide! For Bara Magna!
Befriend me here: http://mln.lego.com/...ew/pencoin.aspx You'll get clicks!

Daven Mission Force
.....Coming soon.....
Sneak peak: Here
Click This! Listen to it all the way through.

#21 kaboom4

kaboom4

Member: 2863

Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:16 AM

This is my all time favourite MOC on EB - for now. Excellent, excellent, excellent!  *y*  *y*  *y*

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users