Sign in to follow this  
darkrebellion

Which is your favorite lego star wars creature?

Hi, I open this post because I want to now which is the most popular lego star wars creature :-P so which is?

My favorite is the dewback because I think lego did a great job with it :-) .

I have always been a fan of Sebulba, I have loved the fig ever since I bought the Mos Espa Pod Race.

x162.jpg

Wow, Sebulba certainly has increased in price over the years, Bricklink lists him between $6 - $29.99..... Better hold on to him.

Greedo *wub* *wub*

isn't he more like "Alien" and less "creature"...? Help us, darkrebellion... what did you want to know?

for me, "Aliens" are like minifig based, can speak (sort of) while creatures are roaring, big things...

my choice: Bib Fortuna / Tauntaun (I know it is not released yet but it is in the videogame and it's too cute!)

:-)

Jar Jar, he looks great, but in the movies he just sucks.

Animal/ creature would be Dewback, I was very impressed with it and the fact that Lego made it. But there are still not enough creatures...

Kel Dor's, end of story! :-P

Reference Pics:

Baran_Do_Sages.jpg

I think most of you will recognize this Kel Dor in paticular................ Plo Koon.

plo_koon.jpg

General Tarful

Edited by GeneralTarful

The Dewbak, definitely. Even without Greedo it would still make all the worth of the Cantina set.

But I have to say I don't think there were that many creatures to choose from that TLC made... I can only remember three : the Dewbak, the two-legged thing ridden by the Gungan and Obi Wan's Lizard from ep3... Has there been more I don't know about?

As for the alien fig, I'd say the Geonosian... I just love those little BUGgers :-D

Edited by yellost

My favorite Lego SW creature is at all events the dewback!

(To rank second there is Greedo if you count him as a creature and not as a minifig.)

My favorite one they made is the Dewback--my favorite one as yet unmade is the Tauntaun. Love those guys.