Jump to content


IBM PC


4 replies to this topic

#1 LuxorV

LuxorV

  • Will Cat Accordingly.


    Posts: 6315
    Joined: 11-July 07
    Member: 1771
    Country: Italy

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:50 PM

The monitor is for a 2x2 plate (it should be a white plate, because, due to proportions, it is a bit smaller than a plate, and I gave it a white background), and the case is for a 2x4 (grey) brick:

Posted Image

Let me know if it is ok for you. In case, I can try and make the monitor of the size of a 3x2 brick/plate 8-|


LuxorV

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


Looking for new decals or help customising your LEGO elements? Check the Minifig Customisation Index!

My Brickshelf --- My Flickr


#2 maiq the liar

maiq the liar

  • Youtube poopie!


    Posts: 901
    Joined: 01-February 07
    Member: 1321

Posted 15 February 2008 - 10:29 PM

Well, i'll see how this works first...Thanks!


EDIT: i think the 3x2 on the monitor might work better.

Edited by maiq the liar, 15 February 2008 - 10:44 PM.

Are my dark ages over yet?
...
God, finally.

#3 LuxorV

LuxorV

  • Will Cat Accordingly.


    Posts: 6315
    Joined: 11-July 07
    Member: 1771
    Country: Italy

Posted 16 February 2008 - 11:01 AM

View Postmaiq the liar, on Feb 15 2008, 11:29 PM, said:

Well, i'll see how this works first...Thanks!
EDIT: i think the 3x2 on the monitor might work better.
Try this:
Posted Image
It's for block of 2 3x2 bricks one upon the other. The simple 3x2 brick format is too compressed vertically :-/ .


LuxorV

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


Looking for new decals or help customising your LEGO elements? Check the Minifig Customisation Index!

My Brickshelf --- My Flickr


#4 Shadows

Shadows

  • Awesome, brilliant, not redundant.


    Posts: 14558
    Joined: 30-April 07
    Member: 1558
    Country: USA

Posted 16 February 2008 - 11:10 AM

View PostLuxorV, on Feb 16 2008, 05:01 AM, said:

Try this:
Posted Image
It's for block of 2 3x2 bricks one upon the other. The simple 3x2 brick format is too compressed vertically :-/ .
LuxorV
I like that version a lot more. I've sat for many hours in front of one of those, long ago.

One thing to consider though. Could you save these in .png instead of .jpg? The size difference isn't that much and it'll prevent the kind of compression damage that can occur to a small image saved as a .jpg (those stray bits of off colour, etc).

Oh, and just in general, you've been doing some great work here in the MCW. Thanks! *y*

Shadows is looking for stalkers. Yep, you heard me right. CLICKY!



New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


#5 LuxorV

LuxorV

  • Will Cat Accordingly.


    Posts: 6315
    Joined: 11-July 07
    Member: 1771
    Country: Italy

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:34 PM

View Postimperialshadows, on Feb 16 2008, 12:10 PM, said:

I like that version a lot more. I've sat for many hours in front of one of those, long ago.

One thing to consider though. Could you save these in .png instead of .jpg? The size difference isn't that much and it'll prevent the kind of compression damage that can occur to a small image saved as a .jpg (those stray bits of off colour, etc).

Oh, and just in general, you've been doing some great work here in the MCW. Thanks! *y*
Thanks for your advice :-$ .

You can find the PNG versions of my previous works in this thread ;-) .

And thanks for the thanks :-D . I like to produce these decals, 'cause it's a nice way to learn more about the programs I use for my work, but in a more creative way *sweet* .


LuxorV

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


Looking for new decals or help customising your LEGO elements? Check the Minifig Customisation Index!

My Brickshelf --- My Flickr




Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users