Sign in to follow this  
Stauder

WD 102MM-2 Tank

indexed.gif

The White Death 102 MM tank was a bit of a failure, the turret was well reinforced but tests on the body showed that it is vonrable and the tracks are vounrable targets, so by popluar demand, The WD 102MM-2 Tank was released.

As you see major modifications where made to the body, A new cockpit, and armour on the top of the tracks.

2244446262_f56f4bd777_b.jpg

2244446758_9142756185.jpg

The door open, crew getting in.

2243653529_b390f54c08.jpg

Inside, Ready to get in, gunner is in position.

2243654055_96c68ce69c.jpg

And the Maiden mission is a go!

2244448548_1070abf4d0.jpg

It was a standart partol, but we where almost immideatly attacked from the side, the tank took no damage, but our gunner was shot in the shoulder...

2243655743_d3f7144447.jpg

After pulling him in, we went to Medical Point 24 which was nearby...

2244449980_5c05474ec2.jpg

2243656777_c9087ef46f.jpg

The driver was a noob, not accustomed to some blood... So he went and puked his guts out.

2244451078_25bdce9826.jpg

Please comment (On the tank, not the battlereport, the guy survived)

Stauder

I already liked the first one and this one looks indeed even better with nice proportions

and a, again, really pretty turret. *y*

But, ahem.... now the whole body appears a little too short with the turret placed too

close to the back. At least I wouldn

That was infact the reason the first one was so thin, because when fully aromured it looks too... well... wide... :-$

Stauder

That was infact the reason the first one was so thin, because when fully aromured it looks too... well... wide... :-$

No no, the wide looks perfect to me, it

Well the guy survived, so I'm happy :-P

Just kidding, I LOVE IT! *wub*

Its looks even better than before, I don't mind it being wide at all, it makes it look really heavily armoured and deadly. The turret at the back is actually no trouble, many tanks are like that. A lot of people underestimate how much power tanks have and how fast they can go, plus many munitions and armour and equipment is stored at the front of many tanks, balancing it out. I still love that genius mechanism for the turret, and the entrance to the tank is brilliant.

Keep up the great work!

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Oh, very nice.

I've been seeing a lot of military mocs lately. Did I miss something?

Yeah, you've missed the EuroBricks Nation. I'll let either Stauder or Doctor Sinister finish this ;-)

Great tank Stauder *y* I like the fat look to it :-D

*sweet*

Yeah, you've missed the EuroBricks Nation. I'll let either Stauder or Doctor Sinister finish this ;-)

Oh, that's what the EB sig pics are about.

I feel like such a noob..... :-$

Part of me really likes the random coloring of the tank, but I think that it would look better as one solid color.

Nice puke btw.

Chad

Very cool tank! I really like it! It looks very cool, nice and detailed. *y*

By the way, I think you mean vulnerable, not vonrable. X-D

~Peace

It depends on the type of tank really, this one's a combination between Mobile artilerry and an MBT (Main Battle Tank) so I'm quite confused as well. *wacko*

Mobile Artillery usually does not have mounted machineguns on top, and even though the turret's placed more at the back (which is typical for mobile field artillery) the gun barrel (of the MOC that is) looks more like the default MBT one than an artillery one I feel..

This one's the M109A6 Paladin Self Propelled Howitzer (artillery),

While this one, the Challenger 2 Main Battle Tank, doesn't have a specialized barrel but does possess a mounted machinegun and its turret is mounted in the center of the vehicle.

Anyway, for the MOC itself, what I like most is how you succeed in getting three people in, I *wub* the rotating mechanism as well.

Very well put, Ruben, I belive I said in the first topic that this is a multy purpose hybrid of a MBT and Artillery gun ;-) As for the gun, I can change it to suit my needs, as was shown in one pic in topic one, the whole gun is easyly removable.

2213417775_0ceedaa1cf.jpg

I can take pics with other guns if you like ;-)

Thank's for the comments. Regarding the colour scheme, It's meant for a Semi-Urban (Grey :-P ) winter (White :-D ) area, or that's my excuse for runnin low on white parts :-/

I've been seeing a lot of military mocs lately. Did I miss something?

Yes, The EN, Formed By Myself, Batbrick and Dr.Sinster.

You can feel free to use the pic, buf I betcha you dont know I made it :-P

Thank's for all the comments Guys!

Stauder

Thank's for the comments. Regarding the colour scheme, It's meant for a Semi-Urban (Grey :-P ) winter (White

And really, a tank with camouflage won't have a symmetrical paintjob anyway, so the loose colouring actually helps the realism, I can imagine this thing hiding among the snow and rocks, waiting to ambush.

Batbrick Away! >:-)