Jump to content


The Hinckley Chronicles, Part One.


65 replies to this topic

#1 ExoBuilder

ExoBuilder

  • Come mister tally man, tally me sales!


    Posts: 2437
    Joined: 21-March 07
    Member: 1463
    Country: America.

Posted 02 February 2008 - 06:45 AM

Hello!

What you are about to view, will be terrifying, exctiting, heartbreaking...Ok, it will be none of the above, I think 8-|  

I'm just going to give youguys the Brickshelf link because I tried addin all of the pics at once, it was a mess.
Please don't hate me for this :-$
Yay, comic!

Thanks to Hinckley, Sinner, Pirahna, DJ Force, And the two mystery men. 8-|

What do you think?

*sweet*

Edit: Thanks Sinner, you da man!

Edited by Exobuilder, 02 February 2008 - 07:15 AM.


#2 Sinner

Sinner

  • Mike's Magical Elf


    Posts: 19265
    Joined: 29-April 07
    Member: 1554
    Country: Australia

Posted 02 February 2008 - 07:09 AM

Gee. You expect me to click wait click 75 times?  :-| I'd rather write a program that will do it for me!  X-D Enjoy everyone!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image


Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image





Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Full details on the Siegfried About Me page!


#3 ExoBuilder

ExoBuilder

  • Come mister tally man, tally me sales!


    Posts: 2437
    Joined: 21-March 07
    Member: 1463
    Country: America.

Posted 02 February 2008 - 07:14 AM

I owe my life to you Sinner *wub*  *y*

Expect me to make a vignette for you! *y*

What did you think of it?

*sweet*

#4 Batbrick

Batbrick

  • I'm back ...with a banana


    Posts: 5675
    Joined: 27-August 07
    Member: 1917
    Country: Australia

Posted 02 February 2008 - 07:43 AM

A very well made comic Exobuilder, you are getting better at these. The photography is great, and the sets are too. Interesting story, it'll be intriguing to find out who took Mr Bunny finally. My one criticism is a lack of proper structure in the dialogue, I think a conversation needs to take place rather then a few short sentences and random happenings  ;-)

Apart from that, this is a nice little comic, bring on the next one!

Batbrick Away!  >:-)
And see and comment on KDog's hilarious Space Comic here:
Posted Image
Click on pic to see and comment now!  And please add this ad to your sig so more people can see this fantastic work!

Batbrick Away!

#5 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • I am not a control freak


    Posts: 28821
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 02 February 2008 - 08:18 AM

:-/ My ass always looks so big on camera.

*wub* Great job, Exobuilder. I like how Sinner gets dumber each frame. Ah, DJ Force, the hobo with the poisoned pizzas who gets mugged and dumped in a boat in a pond. Everyone knows a guy like that. Getting chained up and thrown in a garbage truck reminds me of last weekend when I went to the bars with some friends. :-$ I wonder what will happen next. Keep up the fun!

BTW, in the future if you're not a smart like Sinner, which no one else really is, and you can't write a program to pull links, you can copy the same link 75 times and then go through and manually change the number at the end of each url. Saves a lot of time over copying and pasting each one...

Got Questions? Need help? New member?


Read the site guidelines | Index of helpful tutorials | Eurobricks FAQ


Posted Image Posted Image


#6 Sinner

Sinner

  • Mike's Magical Elf


    Posts: 19265
    Joined: 29-April 07
    Member: 1554
    Country: Australia

Posted 02 February 2008 - 08:41 AM

It's a scary world in the mind of Exobuilder!  :-D Why would someone want Hinckley?  *wacko* Why does your roof vanish in frame 54?  8-°  Why is there no litter outside the garbage bin?   ;-) Will I go and get revenge?  >:-) Who will I get revenge on anyway?  8-|  Roll on the next episode!  *sweet*

View PostHinckley, on Feb 2 2008, 06:18 PM, said:

I like how Sinner gets dumber each
frame.
I've noticed.  :-/

View PostExobuilder, on Feb 2 2008, 05:14 PM, said:

I owe my life to you Sinner *wub*  *y*
Nah. Just your first born, and only if it survives the Spartan test.  X-D





Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Full details on the Siegfried About Me page!


#7 Axle

Axle

  • Pirate Stop Motion Animator


    Posts: 683
    Joined: 08-October 06
    Member: 1011
    Country: Ireland

Posted 02 February 2008 - 10:04 AM

I laughed at "Don't worry guys, it's not poisoned any more!  *sing*  X-D

#8 zero1312

zero1312

  • Devilish Crap!!!!!


    Posts: 3158
    Joined: 19-March 07
    Member: 1455
    Country: Germany

Posted 02 February 2008 - 12:05 PM

Very good as always, EB! *y*  :-D  :-D
Is there a chance for me in part two? *sweet*
If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it!!
If my fate is to be destroyed................ I must simply laugh!!!


MOCpages:
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/99432

Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 Lt. Veers

Lt. Veers

    Posts: 764
    Joined: 27-November 07
    Member: 2229
    Country: The US of A.

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:58 PM

Another great comic.

Ya know, you really need to strap that pizza company with a lawsuit.
"The Empire can be different. Provided we shoot all the lunatics who enjoy the idea."
Flickr

#10 Lord Of Pies

Lord Of Pies

  • Official Pirate Set Reviewer, who's back into pirates!


    Posts: 1726
    Joined: 13-October 07
    Member: 2085
    Country: Great Britain

Posted 02 February 2008 - 04:42 PM

Very funny, great photography as usual!

Nice plot, I like the cliffhanger and various whackings. Perhaps speech bubbles might be more effective, and have text as a narrative?  I was disappointed at the lack of pies inside your house though, I mean pizza! C'mon pie is much more delicious! ;-)  Overall great job and I look forward to the next episode! :-$
Are you hasty for a tasty pastry?

#11 TheBrickster

TheBrickster

  • Loved Ghost Ranger


    Posts: 9642
    Joined: 15-January 05
    Member: 174

Posted 02 February 2008 - 05:14 PM

Interesting to say the least.  I shall be patiently awaiting part 2 of this rather strange mystery.

Posted Image

So, what do we know, and who are the suspects???

A mysterious Broke-Back Fiddler seen on the roof.
A Pizza Hut delivery guy who delivers poison pizzas within 30 minutes. (ok, I just made up the 30 minutes thing).
A mysterious Phez-like pirate who lurks in the shadows kills the pizza guy.
Two rogue garbage men bandits abduct Hink (ok, that's not that strange :-D ).
And lastly, a mysterious map is found in the Hink Headquarters.  Perhaps it may lead to Grave Stone... :'-(

Yes, a mystery is brewing...

Early suspicions lead me to believe that the Walrus did it. ;-)

#12 AgentRick57

AgentRick57

    Posts: 808
    Joined: 12-December 07
    Member: 2280

Posted 02 February 2008 - 05:16 PM

Good job. I should go edit Eurobrick's Adventures 1 and the soon to be released second issue now.

#13 ExoBuilder

ExoBuilder

  • Come mister tally man, tally me sales!


    Posts: 2437
    Joined: 21-March 07
    Member: 1463
    Country: America.

Posted 02 February 2008 - 05:30 PM

View PostBatbrick, on Feb 2 2008, 02:43 AM, said:

A very well made comic Exobuilder, you are getting better at these. The photography is great, and the sets are too. Interesting story, it'll be intriguing to find out who took Mr Bunny finally. My one criticism is a lack of proper structure in the dialogue, I think a conversation needs to take place rather then a few short sentences and random happenings  ;-)

Apart from that, this is a nice little comic, bring on the next one!

Batbrick Away!  >:-)
Thanks Batbrick.  I will try to post the next one next week, any chance of you using your fancy program to help me Sinner?
I really do need to learn how to make speech bubbles, does anyone know how to on Photoshop?
Thanks!

View PostHinckley, on Feb 2 2008, 03:18 AM, said:

:-/ My megablocks always looks so big on camera.

*wub* Great job, Exobuilder. I like how Sinner gets dumber each frame. Ah, DJ Force, the hobo with the poisoned pizzas who gets mugged and dumped in a boat in a pond. Everyone knows a guy like that. Getting chained up and thrown in a garbage truck reminds me of last weekend when I went to the bars with some friends. :-$ I wonder what will happen next. Keep up the fun!

BTW, in the future if you're not a smart like Sinner, which no one else really is, and you can't write a program to pull links, you can copy the same link 75 times and then go through and manually change the number at the end of each url. Saves a lot of time over copying and pasting each one...
I'll try fixing your personal camera problem 8-|
I still don't understand why I ordered Djs pizza again, the same thing has happened everytime :-|
Hmm, thank for thee tip, I'll probaly use that next time
I'm glad you liked my comic Hink, that's alot coming from you.

View PostSinner, on Feb 2 2008, 03:41 AM, said:

It's a scary world in the mind of Exobuilder!  :-D Why would someone want Hinckley?  *wacko* Why does your roof vanish in frame 54?  8-°  Why is there no litter outside the garbage bin?    Will I go and get revenge?   Who will I get revenge on anyway?    Roll on the next episode!  *sweet*
I've noticed.  :-/
Nah. Just your first born, and only if it survives the Spartan test.  X-D
Yes, it is >:-)
I guess they had their reasons, sucks for them, all they get is nonstop whacking.
There's so many questions left unanswered, contact my lawyer for those. ;-)
Firstborn? Darn, I was looking forward to Buck Ett Johnson. 8-|

View PostAxle, on Feb 2 2008, 05:04 AM, said:

I laughed at "Don't worry guys, it's not poisoned any more!  *sing*
Thanks!

View Postzero1312, on Feb 2 2008, 07:05 AM, said:

Very good as always, EB! *y*  :-D  :-D
Is there a chance for me in part two? *sweet*
Thank Zero!
Aww, there's always room for a creepy alien in my next comic *wub*  

View PostLt. Veers, on Feb 2 2008, 10:58 AM, said:

Another great comic.

Ya know, you really need to strap that pizza company with a lawsuit.
Thanks!
Oh, don't worry, Mr Mandalorian and I are going to sue their little booties poor *y*

View PostLord Of Pies, on Feb 2 2008, 11:42 AM, said:

Very funny, great photography as usual!

Nice plot, I like the cliffhanger and various whackings. Perhaps speech bubbles might be more effective, and have text as a narrative?  I was disappointed at the lack of pies inside your house though, I mean pizza! C'mon pie is much more delicious! ;-)  Overall great job and I look forward to the next episode!
If someone could tell me how to add speech bubbles in Photoshop, I would!  
Pies? Is there not one on the roof? X-D

View PostTheBrickster, on Feb 2 2008, 12:14 PM, said:

Interesting to say the least.  I shall be patiently awaiting part 2 of this rather strange mystery. :'-(

Posted Image

PS.  Never trust a walrus with strong computer skills. ;-)
Why so sad? It will be a hap....Well, no, it probaly won't be happy, sorry
P.S. He posted all 75 pics, I think I can trust him ;-)  ( Sorta )
*sweet*

#14 Lord Of Pies

Lord Of Pies

  • Official Pirate Set Reviewer, who's back into pirates!


    Posts: 1726
    Joined: 13-October 07
    Member: 2085
    Country: Great Britain

Posted 02 February 2008 - 05:33 PM

View PostExobuilder, on Feb 2 2008, 05:30 PM, said:

If someone could tell me how to add speech bubbles in Photoshop, I would!  
Pies? Is there not one on the roof? X-D


My god you are right! 8-°  My faith in you has been restored! Who was the mysterious chap delivering pies/ wandering about on that (lovely smooth) roof?
Are you hasty for a tasty pastry?

#15 ExoBuilder

ExoBuilder

  • Come mister tally man, tally me sales!


    Posts: 2437
    Joined: 21-March 07
    Member: 1463
    Country: America.

Posted 02 February 2008 - 05:35 PM

View PostTheBrickster, on Feb 2 2008, 12:14 PM, said:

Interesting to say the least.  I shall be patiently awaiting part 2 of this rather strange mystery.

Posted Image

So, what do we know, and who are the suspects???

A mysterious Broke-Back Fiddler seen on the roof.
A Pizza Hut delivery guy who delivers poison pizzas within 30 minutes. (ok, I just made up the 30 minutes thing).
A mysterious Phez-like pirate who lurks in the shadows kills the pizza guy.
Two rogue garbage men bandits abduct Hink (ok, that's not that strange :-D ).
And lastly, a mysterious map is found in the Hink Headquarters.  Perhaps it may lead to Grave Stone... :'-(

Yes, a mystery is brewing...

Early suspicions lead me to believe that the Walrus did it. ;-)
Thanks for the roundup, I'd also like to know what everyone else thinks *y*

View PostAgentRick57, on Feb 2 2008, 12:16 PM, said:

Good job. I should go edit Eurobrick's Adventures 1 and the soon to be released second issue now.
Ooh, I'm looking forward to it!

View PostLord Of Pies, on Feb 2 2008, 12:33 PM, said:

My god you are right! 8-°  My faith in you has been restored! Who was the mysterious chap delivering pies/ wandering about on that (lovely smooth) roof?
Gee, and to think I made you two little.....Darlings! X-D
*sweet*

#16 AgentRick57

AgentRick57

    Posts: 808
    Joined: 12-December 07
    Member: 2280

Posted 02 February 2008 - 05:36 PM

View PostExobuilder, on Feb 2 2008, 12:30 PM, said:

Thanks Batbrick.  I will try to post the next one next week, any chance of you using your fancy program to help me Sinner?
I really do need to learn how to make speech bubbles, does anyone know how to on Photoshop?
Thanks!

I just use Paintbrush on a Mac, But all I do is just draw an oval, and put in the text. I've never used Photoshop before, so I'm not sure if that might work :-$ .

#17 Asuka

Asuka

  • Pictural Poet


    Posts: 6658
    Joined: 19-June 06
    Member: 816
    Country: Schnitzelland

Posted 02 February 2008 - 05:38 PM

Looks like the start of a great adventure!  *y*

#18 TheBrickster

TheBrickster

  • Loved Ghost Ranger


    Posts: 9642
    Joined: 15-January 05
    Member: 174

Posted 02 February 2008 - 05:46 PM

If only this mystery was on a ship...

OK, OK, never mind :-| .

#19 ExoBuilder

ExoBuilder

  • Come mister tally man, tally me sales!


    Posts: 2437
    Joined: 21-March 07
    Member: 1463
    Country: America.

Posted 02 February 2008 - 05:48 PM

View PostAgentRick57, on Feb 2 2008, 12:36 PM, said:

I just use Paintbrush on a Mac, But all I do is just draw an oval, and put in the text. I've never used Photoshop before, so I'm not sure if that might work :-$ .
Hmm, I don't know if that helps as much, but thanks!

View PostAsuka, on Feb 2 2008, 12:38 PM, said:

Looks like the start of a great adventure!  *y*
Thanks Asuka! *y*

View PostTheBrickster, on Feb 2 2008, 12:46 PM, said:

If only this mystery was on a ship...

OK, OK, never mind :-| .
If you mail me a boat, I'll make it on it X-D
*sweet*

#20 TheBrickster

TheBrickster

  • Loved Ghost Ranger


    Posts: 9642
    Joined: 15-January 05
    Member: 174

Posted 02 February 2008 - 05:55 PM

I forgot to mention the two pizzas that cost $100.  That's pricey!

Why might they have taken Hink? (ok, forget that question)  
Why was a map left on top of the Saturday paper?  Where might an Indy map lead, perhaps Rick's Casablanca Club?

Who's the Fiddler on the Roof?  The naked guy with a cowboy hat (ok, forget that question to)

Examine the details.  It's all about the clues.

#21 ExoBuilder

ExoBuilder

  • Come mister tally man, tally me sales!


    Posts: 2437
    Joined: 21-March 07
    Member: 1463
    Country: America.

Posted 02 February 2008 - 05:59 PM

View PostTheBrickster, on Feb 2 2008, 12:55 PM, said:

I forgot to mention the two pizzas that cost $100.  That's pricey!

Why might they have taken Hink? (ok, forget that question)  
Why was a map left on top of the Saturday paper?  Where might an Indy map lead, perhaps Rick's Casablanca Club?

Who's the Fiddler on the Roof?  The naked guy with a cowboy hat (ok, forget that question to)

Examine the details.  It's all about the clues.
Well, DJ has to walk, he needs the money :-|

I thought taking Hink was the main question :-D

The map quite interesting, after hours of examining it, I would say it's a normal map :-P

Naked guy? Didn't you see he had a little bit of clothes on :-D

As TheBrickster has said, examine the clues, you will learn alot from them.

*sweet*

#22 TheBrickster

TheBrickster

  • Loved Ghost Ranger


    Posts: 9642
    Joined: 15-January 05
    Member: 174

Posted 02 February 2008 - 06:06 PM

View PostExobuilder, on Feb 2 2008, 09:59 AM, said:

I thought taking Hink was the main question :-D
I say we just write off our losses and have a block party!  Or is everyone still out to sea on the Good Ship 007?  Who's up for some pizzas?  I think we have $100 left.  That should get us at least two pies. :-D

#23 ExoBuilder

ExoBuilder

  • Come mister tally man, tally me sales!


    Posts: 2437
    Joined: 21-March 07
    Member: 1463
    Country: America.

Posted 02 February 2008 - 06:11 PM

View PostTheBrickster, on Feb 2 2008, 01:06 PM, said:

I say we just right off our losses and have a block party!  Or is everyone still out to sea on the Good Ship 007?  Who's up for some pizzas?  I think we have $100 left.  That should get us at least two pies. :-D
Hmm, that's a good idea, except last time we tried it, it wasn't so pretty.
You can find those results Here and Here.

007 eh? Well, I was trying out my newest MOC, it has a dual missile launchers and one went off course alittle....

#24 TheBrickster

TheBrickster

  • Loved Ghost Ranger


    Posts: 9642
    Joined: 15-January 05
    Member: 174

Posted 02 February 2008 - 06:13 PM

View PostExobuilder, on Feb 2 2008, 10:11 AM, said:

Hmm, that's a good idea, except last time we tried it, it wasn't so pretty.
Hmmm...  Don't think I got an invite to that one laddy >:-( .

And I was going to spring for the pizzas!

#25 ExoBuilder

ExoBuilder

  • Come mister tally man, tally me sales!


    Posts: 2437
    Joined: 21-March 07
    Member: 1463
    Country: America.

Posted 02 February 2008 - 06:15 PM

View PostTheBrickster, on Feb 2 2008, 01:13 PM, said:

Hmmm...  Don't think I got an invite to that one laddy >:-( .

And I was going to spring for the pizzas!
Uh, you were there, you were the one in front of Shakar X-D

Well, if you can find us a better pizza place, I'm up to it *y*

*sweet*



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users