Jump to content


Chinese Junk Ship!


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic  – Started by Axle , Feb 01 2008 10:09 PM

#1 Axle

Axle
  • Pirate Stop Motion Animator


    Posts: 684
    Joined: 08-October 06
    Member: 1011
    Country: Ireland

Posted 01 February 2008 - 10:09 PM

Posted Image 41b

This Junk Ship (Yes, it looks like garbage, well mine does) will be in one of my films.
If I had the official one I would have used that, but I don't.

Front

Posted Image

Figurehead:
Posted Image

Back:
Posted Image

My custom sail (Which actually came out of a Tent I made, it was scrap paper, made from scrapbook paper, but I use that on all my sails):

Posted Image

Figs (Hey, is that guy on the right someone we know?)

Posted Image

Edited by SlyOwl, 19 September 2009 - 04:18 PM.


#2 Lord Of Pies

Lord Of Pies
  • Official Pirate Set Reviewer, who's back into pirates!


    Posts: 1726
    Joined: 13-October 07
    Member: 2085
    Country: Great Britain

Posted 01 February 2008 - 10:17 PM

A good effort, I like your figurehead and crew, that crew member does look familiar. X-D  Nice sail too, considering it was scrap! I think the hull itself is too blocky and multi-coloured but using limited bricks I know how hard it is to create a rounded shape!

Are their any shots of the decks however?
Are you hasty for a tasty pastry?

#3 Captain Ka-Boom

Captain Ka-Boom

    Posts: 180
    Joined: 06-September 07
    Member: 1946
    Country: Australia

Posted 01 February 2008 - 11:32 PM

Multi coloured thats a shame. Sunlight flooding in hmmmm. An idea i will give you to think about is sorting your   lego into colour. After i sorted mine all my creations look alot better.

#4 Axle

Axle
  • Pirate Stop Motion Animator


    Posts: 684
    Joined: 08-October 06
    Member: 1011
    Country: Ireland

Posted 02 February 2008 - 09:56 AM

View PostLord Of Pies, on Feb 1 2008, 10:17 PM, said:

A good effort, I like your figurehead and crew, that crew member does look familiar. X-D  Nice sail too, considering it was scrap! I think the hull itself is too blocky and multi-coloured but using limited bricks I know how hard it is to create a rounded shape!

Are their any shots of the decks however?

I have recoloured most of it, and I'll put a shot of the deck up tommorow.

#5 Phred

Phred
  • Kinda back


    Posts: 3137
    Joined: 18-October 06
    Member: 1037
    Country: USA

Posted 02 February 2008 - 04:59 PM

View PostAxle, on Feb 1 2008, 04:09 PM, said:

...
Figs (Hey, is that guy on the right someone we know?)

Posted Image
So is the guy on the left ;-)

I think it's piranha.
He likes going on Junks if i remember correctly  :-P

P

Phredit:
Congradgimications Axle!
(i'm not a spelling major  :-P )
You're in the Index of MOC Ships again. *y*

Keep up the good work!

Edited by phred, 06 February 2008 - 03:05 AM.

Pirates don't hunt for treasure.  They bury it- I mean we bury it.  - Captain Kirk

Posted Image


#6 Captain Zuloo

Captain Zuloo
  • god for 10


    Posts: 4330
    Joined: 19-July 07
    Member: 1816
    Country: Australia

Posted 27 February 2008 - 03:56 AM

View PostAxle, on Feb 2 2008, 07:39 AM, said:

Posted Image

This Junk Ship (Yes, it looks like garbage, well mine does) will be in one of my films.
If I had the official one I would have used that, but I don't.

Front

Posted Image

Figurehead:
Posted Image

Back:
Posted Image

My custom sail (Which actually came out of a Tent I made, it was scrap paper, made from scrapbook paper, but I use that on all my sails):

Posted Image

Figs (Hey, is that guy on the right someone we know?)

Posted Image


sorry but I think you could do better. and whats with the mine not yours?

Posted Image

Brick Expo 2011 - Australia's BIGGEST LEGO Expo!
www.brickexpo.com.au


#7 Mister Phes

Mister Phes
  • Uncle Sam edit!


    Posts: 20254
    Joined: 19-March 05
    Member: 273

Posted 07 March 2008 - 08:35 AM

How do you think he could do better Mr Zuloo?

And could you please refrain from quoting entire posts as it's unnecessary to do so.


Posted Image





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links