Sign in to follow this  
iamded

A post-Apoc building thing.

indexed.gif

Okay, so I'm in the middle of sorting my bricks, I have been for a few years now. :-| :-P But I wanted to build something, so I tipped out some of the sorted boxes, being careful not to mix them, took my old post-Apoc scene, which was covered in filthy wood dust from sanding the windows, scrubbed all the dirty Lego clean with a toothbrush (What? That's not normal?) and started re-building!

2217509118_287257666e_o.jpg

More photos can be found on my flickr, including the interior, the mutant's hut, the garden, and descriptions of each picture! :-D

Comments and criticism appreciated! *sweet*

~Peace

It looks so updated! I love the tree you have! *wub* The base is nice too! *y*

*sweet* *y* *y*

I love it to pieces! *wub*

Welcome back to the great world of Post-Apoc iamded!

The whole scene looks fantastic, with the Necrobots invading and that sweet Mutant hut. Great idea with the tied up skellie, and the tree looks awesome, earthly, yet kind of alien. The mechanism for the crate is smart too *y*

The missile bay is a great touch to, I laughed when I read the comment about the guy with the robot arm, is that you? :-D A very heartwarming touch that the world is healing too, I like the small garden.

The building itself is great too, you've done an excellent job of making it look solid but rundown at the same time. The two techies are nice too *y* My only real criticism is that the space occupied by the Necrobots is a little plain, I think a bit of shrubbery and shrapnel would look better.

Overall this is a fantastic moc iamded, even though we are now at war, I can't express enough my love for your post-apoc world! *wub*

Batbrick Something! *wacko*

Thanks Exobuilder and Batbrick! :-D

Yes, the guy with the robot arm is me. X-D I added a very basic sort of crater thing, I don't think you'd relise it's a crater unless I told you. X-D I'll post pics tomorrow, I have to go now.

~Peace, except to Batbrick! >:-)

Thanks Exobuilder and Batbrick! :-D

Yes, the guy with the robot arm is me. X-D I added a very basic sort of crater thing, I don't think you'd relise it's a crater unless I told you. X-D I'll post pics tomorrow, I have to go now.

~Peace, except to Batbrick! >:-)

Thats alright, I thought that was you!

I can't believe i forgot to comment on the following:

The mutant:

A very cool guy, excellent choice of torso and head. Gives him a cool mutant vibe effectively, without making him just look like the Mummy *y*

Necrobots:

As always, these guys are awesome. I love the revamped Necrobot Lord, his staff is very wicked looking and his other weapon looks very deadly 8-

Thats alright, I thought that was you!

I can't believe i forgot to comment on the following:

The mutant:

A very cool guy, excellent choice of torso and head. Gives him a cool mutant vibe effectively, without making him just look like the Mummy *y*

Necrobots:

As always, these guys are awesome. I love the revamped Necrobot Lord, his staff is very wicked looking and his other weapon looks very deadly 8-

...scrubbed all the dirty Lego clean with a toothbrush (What? That's not normal?) and started re-building!

Well of course it's normal, everyone does that! *sad* :-P

Great work iamded, you've obviously put a lot of effort into this one!

I like the way you have done the landscaping, giving the terrain a good look rather than just plain flat, it suits this MOC well. It is all awesome, the little details make it really look the part! That mutant is great in a mutated sort of way. *wacko*

Is that one of your ten purple cabbages I see sitting there?! X-O

s that one of your ten purple cabbages I see sitting there?! X-O

Hehe, thanks dragonator! :-D Yes, it is one of my cabbages, but only one of my 5, or 7 if you count the red ones too. X-D

~Peace