Road Trekker

3 replies to this topic

#1 Stauder

Stauder

• Beware, he's back!

Member: 1134

Posted 21 January 2008 - 01:12 PM

Posted Image V-LV-5F

Ok guys here's my latest creation, straight out of EB News Labs!

Posted Image
Sexy pose!

Too much flash here  :-$
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just a Quickey, I was inpired by LuxorV's Jeep. I wanted to use the same type of windhshield, but as I couldnt find it I went with this  X-D

Also for your viewing dis/pleasure a sneak peek at a possible interview!
Posted Image

Please comment (On the car :-P )

Stauder.
Posted Image
The above is a paid advertisement by EuroBricks News FLC (Fake LEGO Company). Eurobricks News FLC is 45% Stauder™ (The Annoying Parts), 25% ImperialShadows™ (The Funny Parts), 10% Whitefang™ (The Reviewsy Parts), 7% Zepher™ (The Female Parts... er...) and 7% Stash2Sixx™ (The Photographic Parts).

The previously stated ingredients of EuroBricks News FLC are a trade secret and if you tell anyone I will stab you. In the eye. With a titanium spork.
EuroBricks News FLC is a Trademark of the EB News Team. © EB News 2006 -THE FUTURE!™

#2 LuxorV

LuxorV

• Will Cat Accordingly.

Member: 1771

Posted 21 January 2008 - 01:23 PM

Very nice *wub*  *y*

You really have a big motor there 8- . As for the windshield, I think the one you used is a good choice in this design ;-)

I'm glad my work can inspire others :-$  And thanks for the link.

LuxorV

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

Looking for new decals or help customising your LEGO elements? Check the Minifig Customisation Index!

My Brickshelf --- My Flickr

#3 Lt. Veers

Lt. Veers

Member: 2229

Posted 21 January 2008 - 02:58 PM

I like the car, as for the sub....... I don't want to know.
"The Empire can be different. Provided we shoot all the lunatics who enjoy the idea."
Flickr

#4 Stauder

Stauder

• Beware, he's back!

Member: 1134

Posted 21 January 2008 - 04:25 PM

Thanks for the comments, and Luxor I linked coz I give credit where credi is due  ;-)

View PostLt. Veers, on Jan 21 2008, 03:58 PM, said:

I don't want to know.

The scene is underwater and I came in thinking we are doing brickster (I was dressed as a civil war officer, thats why the horse is there), but alas we where not doing brickster  X-D

Stuadew
Posted Image
The above is a paid advertisement by EuroBricks News FLC (Fake LEGO Company). Eurobricks News FLC is 45% Stauder™ (The Annoying Parts), 25% ImperialShadows™ (The Funny Parts), 10% Whitefang™ (The Reviewsy Parts), 7% Zepher™ (The Female Parts... er...) and 7% Stash2Sixx™ (The Photographic Parts).

The previously stated ingredients of EuroBricks News FLC are a trade secret and if you tell anyone I will stab you. In the eye. With a titanium spork.
EuroBricks News FLC is a Trademark of the EB News Team. © EB News 2006 -THE FUTURE!™

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users