Sign in to follow this  
av_bossk

[K - G08] Starfighter Thunder Class

Tags: spaceship

Bossk Davalon takes order to lead the new starfighter Thunder class squadron.

31641438053_b11a7071f5_c.jpg

32413181606_157b6a9857_c.jpg

31641449123_0d467861b5_c.jpg

32074947060_5234ee9001_c.jpg

Edited by av_bossk

I like this design a lot. The figure looks to be sat upright too which always scores points in my book (not keen on the 'lie flat' approach). The studless finish and colour blocking all work well to really bring this design together. Well executed.

(Any chance of a cross-section to show how it's put together structurally?)

I was working on the same design... before I have to change, for avoiding to be proved guilty of copying...

I think this is with 4 x 99207 bracket parts (2 on each side of the cockpit)

99207.jpg?2

PS : I going to lodge complaint to the corporatist court for industrial espionage against Kawashita.

Edited by Professor Thaum

On 23/1/2017 at 6:16 PM, LucByard said:

I like this design a lot. The figure looks to be sat upright too which always scores points in my book (not keen on the 'lie flat' approach). The studless finish and colour blocking all work well to really bring this design together. Well executed.

(Any chance of a cross-section to show how it's put together structurally?)

Thank you Luc, from a masterbuilder as you are, I'm very proud. Yes, the fig is sat upright, I try to be as realistic as possible and I can't imagine to drive a vehicule half-lying. No problem, I will make some "behind the scene" pictures :wink:

On 24/1/2017 at 8:09 AM, Professor Thaum said:

I was working on the same design... before I have to change, for avoiding to be proved guilty of copying...

I think this is with 4 x 99207 bracket parts (2 on each side of the cockpit)

PS : I going to lodge complaint to the corporatist court for industrial espionage against Kawashita.

Lol, great minds in action ! Yes, I used some brackets but I don't remember which ones and how much... I will tell you with the cross section pictures.

"industrial espionage"... :classic: in this case, can I have the bonus point for spying action ? :laugh:

Monsieur bossk je vous deteste... je vais devenir dingue a essayer de retravailler mon vaisseau pour qu'il ne ressemble pas à une copie !!! Smiert spionem !!!

Mais je suis quand même curieux de voir ta vue en coupe pour savoir si tu as piraté ma Webcam, ou si tu ne serais pas un de mes collègues par hasard...

J'attends !

Lol ! Mais non, tu vas y arriver ! La base n'est pas de moi de toute façon, je n'en ai pas l'exclusivité. C'est le châssis de Peter Morris vu le bouquin "L'atelier Lego" que j'ai utilisé précédemment pour un fighter aux couleurs BlackTron-2. En tout cas, ça serait drôle qu'on soit collègue mais je ne pense pas :laugh:

Switch to official langage

I love the idea of a standard frame and making variations on it. I don't forget Luc and you, the "Behind the scene" pictures are done, I will upload them on my Flickr this evening, so follow me if it's not already done :wink: