WesternOutlaw

Mysterious Cargo?

No, this is not a new Eurobricks Mystery, but I was looking at some picks of the new Truck and Forklift (set 7733), and one picture got me thinking...

7733-0000-xx-33-3.jpg

What is this cargo suppose to be?

Radioactive Waste?

That favorite, high caffeine soda, Mountain Dew?

or perhaps some other alien substance used for a Mars Mission.

What do you think?

Beer? 8-|

I was thinking the same..

Btw, i see some nice building methods on that forklift. Finally TLC, finally.

It is definitely, without a doubt, and, no offense TheBrickster, obviously a jar of ancient tree ember with a millenia old mosquito trapped inside. No doubt these mosquitoes were being retrieved for a project to attempt to extract dinosaur DNA from them, in order to clone a line of species of land-based dinosaurs in an amusement park. This raked in billions, giving the benefactors much needed funds to begin scouting the world for the Holy Grail, Ark of the Covenant, Stolen Treasure, Aztec Idol and of course the much sought after Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Unfortunately these forces encountered a rather anti-heroic archaeologist who proceeded to beat them to every item but for the last one. Arriving quickly at the Kingdom, the mysterious forces motives were made clear when it was revealed the Crystal Skulls were actually a portal through the space-time continuum. Unfortunately, these meddling miscreants did not know the true power of the forces they were tampering, and they were quickly pulled through time and dumped out in medieval earth, just around the time of the Great War. Struggling to survive, the time travellers joined forces with the human/dwarf alliance Crown Kingdom, but were quickly press ganged into fighting the marauding invasion of the Undead, led by the malicious Sorcerer, and the Orcs, led by a series of Orc leaders who had proved themselves worthy of this position. Luckily, using their intellect and knowledge of the future, they managed to defeat the combined forces. The Sorcerer, bent on revenge, hurtled a lightning bolt at the travellers, desintergrating half their group and sending the other half into two separate places in time and space. One group landed in a galaxy a long time ago, far far away. There they were forced to watch the horror of Soap Opera dialogue and lame romance cliches before shifting to cool battles that were constantly interrupted by two stupid robot's antics. This group never made it back, but happily died of old age when the Civil War broke out, and at last classic enjoyment could be had while watching exciting characters, great battles and father plot twists. The only surviving group of two men entered another dimension, outside of our own universe. There much fun was had. Well, except for the part where they joined the Exo-Force team in a sadly long and repetitive battle over an admittingly stupid system of bridges. After the war was over, the robots and mechs became scrap metal, which really, when you think about it, defeats the purpose of making them in the first place. The remaining two had not much time to complain however, as they were already piloting a futuristic plane and driving a black supermobile in a series of adventures where they became a couple of masked crusaders for justice in a city run by freaks, clowns, gangsters and refrigerator themed villains. Upon retiring, a black hole in a 1- 9898890596890506034590924594676011095742679 chance opened up right behind the two, pulling them back into their own time ands dimension. They then decided to sell their story as a series of comic books, which are famous even today. With this being a success, they decided to sell their story also to a large toy making company, which then proceeded to sell a line based on their wacky adventures. The original information was eventually lost however and now the products seem to have no common strand but for a few "lines". This is how the forklift is carrying those containers, because two men once did.

As for those two men? Rumour has it the toy company keeps a close eye on them for new ideas. Their most recent exploits involved travelling to Mars in search of already readily available crystals, and to fight very inarticulate jelly based lifeforms to get them. Upon returning, they vanished, though a lead claims they gone back to work for their old boss, who now wants them to save the world by becoming Agents.............

And thats how it all happened! *sweet*

Batbrick is Back! >:-)

8-| i cant belive i just read most of that....

I can't believe I read all of that! It looks more like giant urine samples. :-X

Or vats of delicious honey. Hm. We'd better check before we start consuming it...

~Peace

Edited by iamded

Or vats of delicious honey. Hm. We'd better check before we start consuming it...

~Peace

No, Im pretty sure Batbrick is right.

8-| i cant belive i just read most of that.......... X-D .............probable Mountain Dew X-D

I can't believe I just WROTE all that! X-O

~Peace

Good idea, its a win/win situation!

What are you all looking at me for?

No, Im pretty sure Batbrick is right.

True, its a very likely tale, and wraps up the whole conspiracy. Except for the Hollywood Penguin craze connection to the Middle Eastern War, that one will take a while...

Batbrick is Back! >:-)

Edited by Batbrick

I think it has to be some kind of chemical which is fatal to policemen. Thats why Lego City needs a new police force every three years. X-D

Hmmm... couldn't be Mountain Dew because MD is green and the color of the, liquid? 8-| is yellow.

I'd have to say it's either honey or radioactive waste X-D

General Tarful

It is probably supposed to be gasoline barrels or something :-$ But that's no fun to talk about, now is it? :-P

I think it has to be some kind of chemical which is fatal to policemen. Thats why Lego City needs a new police force every three years. X-D

Lol, I definitely agree!

Hmmm... couldn't be Mountain Dew because MD is green and the color of the, liquid? 8-| is yellow.

I'd have to say it's either honey or radioactive waste X-D

General Tarful

Or, radioactive honey! :-P Man, there are some great suggestions here! Hehe, molten Megabloks... X-D

~Peace

Beer? 8-|

I don't think beer would ever be stored in such ugly containers... :-P

The results from the lab test?

Will

I don't think beer would ever be stored in such ugly containers... :-P

The results from the lab test?

Will

It appeared to be the finest rum. Contraband to be sincere, that's probably why they stored it in such ugly containers. :-)

You wouldn't put "RUM" on crates you are smuggling would you?:-P

I bet it is liquid leftover frm the melting of mega blocks! X-D
My vote's with this idea!! X-D Although the honorable mention would have to go to Batbrick's epic saga. You could make your own movie about this lot and then sell the merchandising rights to Lego!!! :-)

My vote's with this idea!! X-D Although the honorable mention would have to go to Batbrick's epic saga. You could make your own movie about this lot and then sell the merchandising rights to Lego!!! :-)

He he, thanks. though before selling them merchandising rights I'd have to buy rights to use their product in my film first :-D

Batbrick Something! *wacko*