Orange Leader

[K - G09] A world of clay

Tags: Exploration, Land vehicle

30727891034_bd7fa6d6c4_c.jpg

Log #008 – 11 Desembrinali 3816

Oswald is in trouble and HQ sent me to help him back to the cargo station with the acquired water that has rare healing chemicals in It. He can't risk It to flush It away for his research. His transport is not very suited to drive through all this clay in zone C38 on the planet Greater Drigo though.

Equipped with a solid detector, I'm scanning our way through where there are hard rock formations under all the clay we're walking on. If there are big gaps between the hard rock formations, we have to walk another path and so on.

We explored I think every uncharted area of zone C38 and If I continued this job for 6 months more, I'd develop the universe's biggest thighs. My legs are killing me and they're heavy from all the clay I stepped in, but we finally made It!

By the way. Why could I not get a vehicle that floats or something? Is someone pulling a prank on me at HQ because of my inactivity?

More information and pictures under the spoiler tag:

31422559152_7af67bb834_c.jpg

31422558952_4e0afaf32c_c.jpg

Kawashita Group's Rectangle Cargo Transport
A sturdy 6 wheeled transport that carries specialized rectangle shaped cargo for sturdier and space saving storage.

Your lighting is so good! That shot is superb. Lovely use of the armour, and that transport vehicle has a wonderful classic vibe.

23 hours ago, robuko said:

Your lighting is so good! That shot is superb. Lovely use of the armour, and that transport vehicle has a wonderful classic vibe.

Glad you like It! Using a light tent with additional day lights helps a lot to get natural colours. I'm a big fan of those minifig space armors and the classic vibe was intentional. :)