The Bat Mocs'N'Mods Treat!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 Manta

Manta

Member: 3622

Posted 13 September 2008 - 06:52 PM

One Word: Awesome :thumbup:
So am I still waiting, for this world to stop hating. Can't find a good reason, can't find hope to believe in.
-Sum 41

'Cuz we don't live, We just survive, On the scraps that you throw away
-Rise Against

Now will it matter long after I'm gone? Because you never learned a god****ed thing
-My Chemical Romance

#27 Batbrick

Batbrick

• I'm back ...with a banana

Member: 1917

Posted 14 September 2008 - 12:20 AM

View PostJoeMI6, on Sep 14 2008, 04:40 AM, said:

This has only been brought to my attention recently, but is quite irritating nonetheless. When I got my Batmobile, I also thought that crappy launcher needed replacing with a smoother look -  as seen here. Your prided redesign is almost identical to mine. Due to mine being about 18 months ago, there's a chance you have never encountered my work, but if you had seen it before, I would appreciate appropriate credit, since as far as I am aware I was one of, if not the first, to do a mod like this.
Most amusingly enough, I did see your work: After I had done my mod. I recall posting that in a thread regarding copying other people's creations, as a few months after posting my mod I found yours in the "Bat month" section, very similar. From memory, I recall yours having four slopes down the front, looking sharper than mine.

So no, I won't give you credit, I'll merely say great minds think alike, whether or not they know yet  :wink:

Batbrick Away!  :devil:
And see and comment on KDog's hilarious Space Comic here:
Posted Image
Click on pic to see and comment now!  And please add this ad to your sig so more people can see this fantastic work!

Batbrick Away!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users