EB News Presents: Brick Miner!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Shadows

Shadows

• Free Online Spell Checker

Member: 1558

Posted 06 January 2008 - 03:01 PM

Welcome to another exciting episode of EB News Presents! Tonight we see the return of everyone's favourite reporter *cough*, Stauder, after his brief but all-too-welcome stay in the hospital! Joining us in the studio is our special guest, Brick Miner, Graphist Admin and Saloon Gambler, extraordinaire.

Oh, and thanks to everyone who sent in cards and letters wishing me a speedy recovery!
Couldn't you have just written both of them back and called your mom off the air instead of wasting our time with that? :-|
Aaaaaaahhhh, you....

Now, back to business! I think our guest has a lot to share with us, so let's get started!

Q. Why the name and the gambler sigfig?
A.  That’s a good place to start, isn’t it ???  Well, BrickMiner is derived from “gold miner” a common occupation from one of my favorite LEGO settings, the Wild West.  Traditionally, people of wealth ornate themselves with precious metals, or rocks.  Well, my gold is LEGO, so I replaced “gold” in “gold miner” with “brick” and came up with BrickMiner.  I actually thought it was quite a fun topic, so I started a thread in the Community Forum and wrote…

“BRICKMINER: in my land, bricks are a precious commodity.  Some say as precious as gold I wander the internet frontier searching for untouched MIB resources.  When I come across a prospect, I mine it... looking ONLY for the rarest-of-the-rare gems inside !!!”

a little cheesy, I know… but fun.

The gambler fig in my avatar is my personal favorite custom fig.

Q. How long have you collected LEGO?
A.  I have had three distinct waves of collecting with very distinct dark ages in between.  The first was my initial childhood run 1989-1992.  Here I was mainly interested in pirates, but I pretty much appreciated any set I got from my parents, grandparents, etc...  When the spending power is not in your hands, you appreciate anything you can get, so I found myself enjoying other themes like Town and Space as well.  Then I had a small break and came back to LEGO in 1994, but in childhood, years seem like decades, and it felt like I was away from LEGO forever !!!

This second wave of collecting lasted though 1998.  During my teen years I was able to concentrate in theme completion.  With more spending power and a more direct influence over what was bought for me, I concentrated on Islanders (an extension of my love of pirates as a kid), Wild West, and the Adventurers.  However, in 1998 when Pirates and Wild West were cancelled, and SW was announced, I lost interest in the LEGO name.  I really felt like LEGO was changing.  As EB member Alex54 has pointed out, we weren’t seeing the great attention to product representation in the catalogs (those massive set collages were done away with !!!)  And something about licensing really bothered me.  Then I felt LEGO had “sold out.”  But today I realize that intellectual property licensing really turns the LEGO SYSTEM into a novelty item for the fans of the intellectual property.  And I don’t like that, I feel the SYSTEM deserves more than that.  As LEGO fans we already appreciate the SYSTEM, so it might be hard for us to realize this.  But if we were to look at the hobby from a third party perspective, that is the realization I have come to.

However, all those thoughts past me as many years later LEGO became a reoccurring theme in my dreams as an adult.  These dreams always consisted of me going to Target or Wal-Mart on a grocery shopping trip and finding tons of vintage LEGO sets on sale.  The dreams evoked excitement, and finally that excitement was acknowledged when my most recent dark age ended and I came back to LEGO in 2005.  These have been my adult years for the hobby, and in 2005 I picked up right where I left off in 1998, purchasing vintage Pirates (Islanders), Wild West, and the Adventurers sets from Ebay and BrickLink.  However, in the winter of 2006, when images of the 2007 line were popping up on EB, I found myself with a rekindled interest in new LEGO products.  The 2007 AquaRaiders and City line gave me the same feeling that had come over me as a child, and today you can consider me a fan of each of those themes, owning most of the sets from 2007 and exploring MOCs within the City theme.

Just remember, Star Wars and other licensed themes might make LEGO a bit of a temporary novelty to collectors of those, but it also might drag one back out of their dark ages like it did me. Well, and the better licenses make TLG a lot of money and bring attention to the AFOL audience, which I think is partially responsible for the rebirth of a decent Castle line, and hopefully will bring us a return of Pirates one day. *crosses fingers*

Q. What is your favorite Set? (Say top 3)
A.  I would have to narrow it down to Pirate set 6277, Imperial Trading Post – Wild West set 6765, Gold City Junction – and City set 7998, Heavy Hauler.  Each of those represent the flagship set to the themes which have captured my imagination.

Q. Best In Real Life Lego Moment?
A.  Probably conceiving and trouble shooting the table/chair/magnet system on my first adult MOC, GUNSLINGERS SALOON 6758.  It was very rewarding coming up a mechanism that worked so well within the SYSTEM.  I really felt like a toy designer, and that my “action toy feature” was on par with the official Wild West LEGO toys I had loved as a teen.  For me, that is why I love LEGO, I like to feel like I am the designer.  That is why all of my MOCs are conceptualized and presented as official LEGO sets, and conform to all the restraints of a realistically marketable product (piece count, playability, etc…).  That is very rewarding.
I'd buy that set.

Q. Best EB Moment?
A.  I love when I read about an experience someone had in LEGO that was very similar to an experience I had, and it provoked the same emotion in both of us.  I mentioned earlier Alex54’s observation of the catalogs in 1997…  the fact that we had experienced similar feelings to this change really made me feel at one with him.  It’s nice to feel that community with others, and I think that feeling lies at the heart of EB, and why we have so much fun here.  I have had that same connection with other members, Mister Phes, TheBrickster, Hinckley, Gylman, Snefore, Berry Syedow, etc…

I also love when, through conversation on EB, I realize something about myself that I hadn’t consciously recognized before…  the “4 vs. 6 wide” city vehicle discussion brought out some interesting truths about me, that I hadn’t acknowledged before…  I realized that I am more of an “emotional” builder that a “reality” builder…  that is to say, I like building the emotion that something gives you, rather than building the reality of it.  This was all uncovered through discussion with Hinckley.

Q. I’m sure you’ve met some EB members here. Can you describe them to us? Are they "Crazy...lol" ?
A.  Met in person ???  I’ve not met anyone yet.  I actually like thinking about all of us as the minifigs in our avatars, like we are all big minifigs walking around.

Q. If you could design a custom set, what would it be? Whatever you want. No "whack a EB member" sets please.
A.  Well, this is probably the story of my MOCing.  Every MOC I make conforms to the realities of a real set, or at least to the best of my ability without knowing what the raw material cost is to LEGO.  However, if I could chose any one of my MOCs for production it would, without a doubt, be GHOST TOWN’S HAUNTED PASS 6776.  I spent a lot of time developing the imagery and concept behind that MOC.  My Ghost Town sub-theme has actually been conceived as an entire line, each set exploring a very unique possibility in the ghost town setting.  All 4 of the sets in the concept present a distinct atmosphere and each one plays a part in “rounding out” the high-concept theme.  In time, I plan to publish a series of MOCs developing each of the concepts.

Though, I bet if one of my MOCs were to make it into production, it would have to be LEGOREDO STATION 6785, because of its general appeal (which crosses over into LEGO Trains, and the giant fan base there.)

I'd buy that one too. *wub*

Q. What makes a Good WW MOC? Any Tips?
A.  I personally feel the official Wild West LEGO line shined in it conceptualization.  And is, without a doubt, the reason I am drawn to it.  So, in following in that tradition I think development of both character and set is very important to a successful Wild West MOC.

Q. Can we see your lair? Please? And your current WIP project?
A.  I’ll see what I can do.

Q. So, how did you become the graphics admin?
A.  Uhmmm…  I think Jipay was impressed with my illustration work in comic books.  It happened pretty fast, I had only been a member for a few months.

Q. How many banners are there? Do you make a new one for Christmas each year?
A.  I only work on what we call “skins” for the “themed” forums.  Skins are the unique set of traits that make up the entire look of that forum.  So far, I have worked on 4 theme skins.  I started with my interests and have expanded from there…  my first was the History Forum skin, next was Trains and Town, then I think we went to Space and Mecha.  The Star Wars skin was the last to be worked on and is not technically done, as it doesn’t have a banner image.

As for how many banners where are, I’m not sure.  Jipay and ApophisV worked on many of the design elements of EB before I came along.  And I haven’t worked on any of the “special month” banners (Batman, SpongeBob, etc.) or, more directly answering your question, any of the holiday banners.

Q. Ever Consider making one with most of Our sigfigs in it?
A.  For the Community Forum, it could work…  though, there are a lot of projects that would need to come before that…  I’d like to see a general skin for the Main Forum that could be using in the  News and General Discussion Forums before jumping into a unique Community Forum skin.

Q. What programs do you use?
A.  The banner backgrounds and all other iconography in the skin set is designed in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.

Q. Are the banners 100% from scratch?
A.  Yes, all iconography (used in the skins I design) is created by me in one of the two above programs, with the exception of the minifig photographs in the banner, of course.  I don’t use any clip art, photographs of non-LEGO elements, or images taken from the web, etc.

Q. Also how do you build a good carriage?
A.  Don’t ask me…  I’m yet to figure it out.

Q. Am I annoying?
A.  I don’t really know you all that well…  you seem ok to me.
Familiarity breeds contempt. Trust me here. ;-)

Q. Who should we Interview Next?
A.  Norro
Yeah, I'm dying for a Zorro theme too. Oh, huh? Sorry, misheard. :-$

And there you have it folks, an in-depth look at another interesting member of the EB Community and Staff, Brick Miner!

You know, I think this is the first interview where some of the questions were rewritten by the guest, and I must say, I like it a lot. *y*

So, Staudie, how are you feeling after your week off?

Week off? I was in the hospital getting my stuff reattached!
Were you working?
Well, no.
So you had a week off. Must be nice, I never get a week off to just lounge around and do nothing.
I was in the hospital!
Right, you spent a week lying in bed doing nothing.
Oh! Oh! Oh! 8-°
You've developed a bit of a stammer. Maybe you ought to go back to the hospital for another weeks vacation, huh lazyboy?
I... I... I... :-|
That really is annoying. I should call the doctor and see what he can do about that.
You... You... YOU!!! >:-(
*picks up the phone and dials*
Hello, doctor? Yes, this is imperialshadows and I'm a bit worried about Staudie. He seems to keep repeating himself and is making no sense at all.
*phone chatter*
You have a point there. Still, it seems worse than usual.
AAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! *wacko*
See what I mean? I think he's having some kind of problem with his vowels ... *rimshot*
*angry phone chatter*
I won't do that again, sorry.
*Staudie begins looking crazier and crazier until finally Studio Security shoots him with a tranqualizer dart and he settles down*
Oh, there we go. No problem now doc, he's calmed down and seems quite reasonable. I'll talk to you later about the limo repair bill you still need to pay.
*angry phone chatter followed by a slam*
For a doctor, he doesn't seem to have any patience. *nudges Staudie* Get it? Patience. Patients. *Staudie snores*

Oh, nevermind. :-|

*signal fades*

Edited by imperialshadows, 06 January 2008 - 03:02 PM.

Shadows is looking for stalkers. Yep, you heard me right. CLICKY!

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

#2 Stauder

Stauder

• Beware, he's back!

Member: 1134

Posted 06 January 2008 - 03:06 PM

View Postimperialshadows, on Jan 6 2008, 04:01 PM, said:

So, Staudie, how are you feeling after your week off?[/color][/i]
Week off? I was in the hospital getting my stuff reattached!
Were you working?
Well, no.
So you had a week off. Must be nice, I never get a week off to just lounge around and do nothing.
I was in the hospital!
Right, you spent a week lying in bed doing nothing.
Oh! Oh! Oh! 8-°
You've developed a bit of a stammer. Maybe you ought to go back to the hospital for another weeks vacation, huh lazyboy?
I... I... I... :-|
That really is annoying. I should call the doctor and see what he can do about that.
You... You... YOU!!! >:-(
*picks up the phone and dials*
Hello, doctor? Yes, this is imperialshadows and I'm a bit worried about Staudie. He seems to keep repeating himself and is making no sense at all.
*phone chatter*
You have a point there. Still, it seems worse than usual.
AAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! *wacko*
See what I mean? I think he's having some kind of problem with his vowels ... *rimshot*
*angry phone chatter*
I won't do that again, sorry.
*Staudie begins looking crazier and crazier until finally Studio Security shoots him with a tranqualizer dart and he settles down*
Oh, there we go. No problem now doc, he's calmed down and seems quite reasonable. I'll talk to you later about the limo repair bill you still need to pay.
*angry phone chatter followed by a slam*
For a doctor, he doesn't seem to have any patience. *nudges Staudie* Get it? Patience. Patients. *Staudie snores*

Oh, nevermind. :-|

*signal fades*
The stauder jokes are no longer funny....

Otherwise I still give myself a pat on the back for a job well done.
Posted Image
The above is a paid advertisement by EuroBricks News FLC (Fake LEGO Company). Eurobricks News FLC is 45% Stauder™ (The Annoying Parts), 25% ImperialShadows™ (The Funny Parts), 10% Whitefang™ (The Reviewsy Parts), 7% Zepher™ (The Female Parts... er...) and 7% Stash2Sixx™ (The Photographic Parts).

The previously stated ingredients of EuroBricks News FLC are a trade secret and if you tell anyone I will stab you. In the eye. With a titanium spork.
EuroBricks News FLC is a Trademark of the EB News Team. © EB News 2006 -THE FUTURE!™

#3 Commander Andrew of 501 st

Commander Andrew of 501 st

Member: 1858

Posted 06 January 2008 - 07:48 PM

yes they are haha :-D   X-D

Bionicle Winter 2009 Sets:Gladitorian: 3/6 Agori: 1/6 Titans: 1/2
Back into Starwars theme
Power Miners is meh
Pirates RRRRrrr! all good

My Flickr

#4 Hobbes

Hobbes

• Retired

Member: 359

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:10 PM

View PostStauder, on Jan 6 2008, 03:06 PM, said:

The stauder jokes are no longer funny....
That's the first time I agree with you...

View PostStauder, on Jan 6 2008, 03:06 PM, said:

... and that's the second time.

But don't worry, it won't become a habit...

#5 CopMike

CopMike

• All your baseplate are belong to us

Member: 148

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:20 PM

Nice interview and interesting stuff Brick Miner *y* !
Keep it up!

Inside On

copmike

Posted Image

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

#6 PSPguy

PSPguy

• Didd Captin Crunch

Member: 1102

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:50 PM

Cool interview! You should send Stauder to me. I may not spell right but I can teach him his words. :-P

#7 Sir Dillon

Sir Dillon

• Longs for the days of Wooden Ducks

Member: 435

Posted 06 January 2008 - 11:58 PM

I agree that the jokes at the end were a bit lamer than normal, but it was still a good review. *y*
"I'm sorry, I don't have the time to build anything that doesn't directly promote me."

#8 Shadows

Shadows

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:12 AM

Everyone's a critic. :-|

Seriously, with this writer's strike, it's tough for us show hosts to come up with decent scripts, but we're doing the best we can. :-P

#9 TheBrickster

TheBrickster

• Loved Ghost Ranger

Member: 174

Posted 07 January 2008 - 04:00 AM

View Postimperialshadows, on Jan 6 2008, 07:01 AM, said:

A. It’s nice to feel that community with others, and I think that feeling lies at the heart of EB, and why we have so much fun here.  I have had that same connection with other members, Mister Phes, TheBrickster, Hinckley, Gylman, Snefore, Berry Syedow, etc…
Thanks BM.  Appreciate your comment, and ditto. *y*

#10 Brick Miner

Brick Miner

• Saloon Gambler

Member: 646

Posted 07 January 2008 - 04:25 AM

View Postimperialshadows, on Jan 6 2008, 09:01 AM, said:

Welcome to another exciting episode of EB News Presents! Tonight we see the return of everyone's favourite reporter *cough*, Stauder, after his brief but all-too-welcome stay in the hospital! Joining us in the studio is our special guest, Brick Miner, Graphist Admin and Saloon Gambler, extraordinaire.
thanks for doing this guys !!!

You know, I think this is the first interview where some of the questions were rewritten by the guest, and I must say, I like it a lot. *y*
well, the questions were worded a little strangely, and the order of questioning was confusing...  so yes, i made some adjustments  :-$

--------------------------------------------------

everyone, thanks for the replies to my interview...  if you like what i had to say, and are interested in my MOCing, etc...  look for the next issue of RailBricks Magazine online (and in print) in february.   they are featuring a nice article on me and my LEGOREDO train station MOC.

also, 4 brand new BrickMiner MOCs will be featured for the special event !!!

never seen before !!!

im so excited !!!

please check it out... it's not only exposure for me, but for all of EB !!!

- BM
check out my about me thread.

also, check out The LEGO Western Expansion MOC Page at MOCpages.com !!!
and Brick Miner's Extras BrickLink.com store !!!

#11 LuxorV

LuxorV

• Will Cat Accordingly.

Member: 1771

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:41 AM

Nice interview. Now I know who's behind those great skins *wub* !

Keep up the good work, Brick Miner, both in graphics and MOCing *y*  *y* !

LuxorV

Looking for new decals or help customising your LEGO elements? Check the Minifig Customisation Index!

My Brickshelf --- My Flickr

#12 Sinner

Sinner

• Mike's Magical Elf

Member: 1554

Posted 07 January 2008 - 10:34 AM

Great interview guys and thanks Brick Miner for giving such good detailed answers.  *sweet*

View PostStauder, on Jan 7 2008, 01:06 AM, said:

...and you deserve it!  *wub*

(Norro? Good point. I miss him... :'-( )

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Full details on the Siegfried About Me page!

#13 Stauder

Stauder

• Beware, he's back!

Member: 1134

Posted 07 January 2008 - 04:56 PM

View PostHobbes, on Jan 6 2008, 09:10 PM, said:

But don't worry, it won't become a habit...
Can I have a hug before this runs out?  :-P

Thanks for the comments, and yes I agree with sinner, I miss Norro, hope he comes back soon!   :'-)

Stauder
Posted Image
The above is a paid advertisement by EuroBricks News FLC (Fake LEGO Company). Eurobricks News FLC is 45% Stauder™ (The Annoying Parts), 25% ImperialShadows™ (The Funny Parts), 10% Whitefang™ (The Reviewsy Parts), 7% Zepher™ (The Female Parts... er...) and 7% Stash2Sixx™ (The Photographic Parts).

The previously stated ingredients of EuroBricks News FLC are a trade secret and if you tell anyone I will stab you. In the eye. With a titanium spork.
EuroBricks News FLC is a Trademark of the EB News Team. © EB News 2006 -THE FUTURE!™

#14 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Flying Hippo that Shoots Lasers out of its butt

Member: 486

Posted 08 January 2008 - 06:03 AM

What's so different about the jokes at the end? They're still shamelessly and un-apologetically lame and self-referential.  *sweet*  *y*

What an awesome interview. I love reading more about BrickMiner. And it's interesting to hear how much of an effect we have on eachother as members in this community. I remember that 4 vs. 6 wide thread very well. It was before I was able to start a poll myself but you started it for me thinking it wouldn't do very well and it exploded into a huge debate. It feels like we've been friends for a long time, but after a while you forget everyone's story and it was awesome to get to know BrickMiner again!

Thanks guys for doing this. I guess it does serve a purpose. X-O Besides feeding my ego... :-$

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Now playing Pudding–Head in TinyPiesRUs's Ragnarok 3, Heart of Darkness (like the documentary of Apocalypse Now)

#15 Shadows

Shadows

Posted 08 January 2008 - 06:35 AM

View PostHinckley, on Jan 8 2008, 01:03 AM, said:

What's so different about the jokes at the end? They're still shamelessly and un-apologetically lame and self-referential.  *sweet*  *y*
I knew I could count on a true professional stage actor to understand the show. *sweet*

View PostHinckley, on Jan 8 2008, 01:03 AM, said:

Thanks guys for doing this. I guess it does serve a purpose. X-O Besides feeding my ego... :-$
And my ego, and Staudie's need to be abused. This show does a lot more than I realised! X-D

#16 Holodoc

Holodoc

• Has finally seen the box

Member: 1094

Posted 08 January 2008 - 11:02 AM

One of the best interviews so far! *y*
Very interesting, indeed.
Thank you BM for replying in more than one word. ;-)
Even more interested in LEGO bricks & parts? Read Tim Johnson's (aka Caperberry) blog: Posted Image
New and very cool Posted Image: LEGO Physics (by kleinraum42)! Posted Image (Click on the photo and vote!)

#17 Bonaparte

Bonaparte

• Christmas Moose

Member: 822

Posted 08 January 2008 - 11:13 AM

This is one of the better interviews yet.
BM, you clearly invested some time in answering (and writing  :-P ) these questions.
I know you a little better now thanks to this open hearted interview.

Being a fan of pirates, will you consider joining the "Pimp you IMTP ship contest"?
I would love to see what you would come up with.

Want to find out more about our Reviewers Academy? Just click the logo.

Posted Image

#18 Brick Miner

Brick Miner

• Saloon Gambler

Posted 08 January 2008 - 07:02 PM

View PostBonaparte, on Jan 8 2008, 05:13 AM, said:

This is one of the better interviews yet.
BM, you clearly invested some time in answering (and writing  :-P ) these questions.
I know you a little better now thanks to this open hearted interview.
well, i do like talking about myself  :-P

im just glad people took the time to read it at all  :-$  thanks.

Being a fan of pirates, will you consider joining the "Pimp you IMTP ship contest"?
I would love to see what you would come up with.
right now im really concentrating on city MOCing...  im not even doing WW currently.
i'll definitely keep posted to the contest though.

- BM

#19 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Flying Hippo that Shoots Lasers out of its butt

Member: 486

Posted 09 January 2008 - 12:04 AM

I forgot to add: Having worked with BrickMiner on a couple of projects, I'm not surprised he re-wrote some of the questions. :-P Know what I mean ??? ;-)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Now playing Pudding–Head in TinyPiesRUs's Ragnarok 3, Heart of Darkness (like the documentary of Apocalypse Now)

#20 Shadows

Shadows

Posted 09 January 2008 - 02:31 AM

View PostBonaparte, on Jan 8 2008, 06:13 AM, said:

View PostHinckley, on Jan 8 2008, 07:04 PM, said:

I forgot to add: Having worked with BrickMiner on a couple of projects, I'm not surprised he re-wrote some of the questions. :-P Know what I mean ??? ;-)
I don't even write the questions to the interviews and no one told me he had changed them, I just knew from reading them that they weren't the usual ones. Know what I mean ??? ;-)

Speaking of which, I encourage anyone answering one of these interviews to feel free to mix it up some. Add a question, write a short essay explaining your view on something important to you, reword something, fix some spelling :-|, have fun with it! If it stinks, I'll just edit it out anyway, but odds are, it'll be good. ;-)

#21 Scouty

Scouty

• 6 weeks late to the party!

Member: 863

Posted 09 January 2008 - 03:47 AM

View Postimperialshadows, on Jan 8 2008, 08:31 PM, said:

Speaking of which, I encourage anyone answering one of these interviews to feel free to mix it up some. Add a question, write a short essay explaining your view on something important to you, reword something, fix some spelling :-|, have fun with it! If it stinks, I'll just edit it out anyway, but odds are, it'll be good. ;-)

Now you tell us :-( ... :-P .

Great interview... "The More you Know!"
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#22 Brick Miner

Brick Miner

• Saloon Gambler

Posted 09 January 2008 - 05:26 AM

View PostHinckley, on Jan 8 2008, 06:04 PM, said:

Know what I mean ??? ;-)

View Postimperialshadows, on Jan 8 2008, 08:31 PM, said:

Know what I mean ??? ;-)
i see my triple punctuation is really catching on !!! <==    *sweet*

now, i just have to get a few of you using my dash line (which is always 50 segments, BTW  ;-) )

- BM

#23 Norro

Norro

• Writer & Director and Old Grey fetishist

Member: 315

Posted 15 January 2008 - 04:10 PM

Nice interview on a great builder!

God Bless,

Nathan
Posted Image

#24 Piranha

Piranha

• Tag! You're it

Member: 1506

Posted 16 January 2008 - 02:40 AM

Great Interview  *y*
I love reading these
This one is very interesting, I wanted to see some Pics of your Lair BM :-D
But there are none .........

Love your graphic work on all the skins and your MOCs *wub*
I do wonder when we will see your next one 8-°

P

Got Questions? Need help? New member?
Read the site guidelines | Index of helpful tutorials | Eurobricks FAQ

Posted Image

#25 iamded

iamded

• Cannot neigh to save his life.

Member: 1225

Posted 16 January 2008 - 06:01 AM

I missed this one! X-O Great interview guys! Very in depth, I like it! *y* *y*

View PostBrick Miner, on Jan 9 2008, 04:26 PM, said:

i see my triple punctuation is really catching on !!! <==    *sweet*

now, i just have to get a few of you using my dash line (which is always 50 segments, BTW  ;-) )

- BM
I'll never fall for your tricks!!! :-P
~Peace

Check out Eurobricks' RPG, Mafia and Wargames forum for the fun times!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users