Sign in to follow this  
zero1312

My Universe

indexed.gif

In this topic I will post pics and information about my post-apoc universe.

First some pics of the undead robot warriors faction, the "Ghoul Syndicate":

A new gun for the Cyber Rocketeer:

robot_014.jpg

And my new creation, the Juggernaut:

robot_008.jpg

robot_009.jpg

robot_010.jpg

robot_011.jpg

robot_012.jpg

robot_013.jpg

That Juggernaut is *wub*

This is a good idea, I might do something like this sometime.

*y* *wub* *y*

That Juggernaut is *wub*

This is a good idea, I might do something like this sometime.

*y* *wub* *y*

I feel like I am stalking you like batbrick stalks iamded, exo-builder. Not really, but that mech is really cool! :-) i like the incorporation of the knight helmet with the skull, and the overall design is really good.

By the way exo-builder, you really should make something like this! I will be happy to comment on it! ;-)

Thank you!!! *sweet*

But that arm and shoulder design was too floppy |-/ , so I redesigned it a bit:

robot_015.jpg

robot_016.jpg

robot_017.jpg

Looks and works much better now. ;-)

Edited by zero1312

I think I've seen this post apoc type universe before with skeleton/undead factions...as well as a "Juggernaut" Ahem...my sig...

Well, I'm going include this to my universe. The Juggernaut was just INSPIRED by your Devastator.

Also my undead faction is different to yours, they're much more mechanical than biological.

@maiq the liar and Lt.Veers: Here's a how-to and a pic without the weapon:

robot_001.jpgrobot_002.jpg

robot_003.jpgrobot_004.jpg

robot_005.jpgrobot_006.jpg

robot_007.jpg

And some pics of the Juggernaut with improved arm, hip and leg joints:

robot_018.jpg

robot_019.jpg

And a pic of the foot soldiers and mechanics:

robot_020.jpg

Wow, nice! That Juggernaut kinda reminds me of the guard armor boss from Kingdom Hearts!

h-guardarmor.gif

Edited by Cyclone Titan

I built my own Jet-troop with some differences:

-Coloring isn't nearly as good T_T

-Instead of the 1x1s with technic ports to hold the arms i used the 1x1s with studs on the side because i couldn't find any aforementioned technic pin 1x1s.

-Instead of a skull there's a trans-red cone inside the orb making up part of the head.

(p.s: i REAAAAALY want the hulking cyborg dude but i don't have the right parts to build one, and if i did the color would be very ugly T_T T_T)

Edited by maiq the liar

Well here's some new units and characters:

The Ghoul Elite:

picture_006.jpg

picture_007.jpg

The Hero of my universe, Jack Romba:

picture_008.jpg

The military leader of the Terran Union Of Worlds, Shaun McWood:

picture_010.jpg

A TUOW field medic:

picture_011.jpg

The regular grunt soldier:

picture_012.jpg

A TUOW marine:

picture_009.jpg

i would love to be in your universe *wub*

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/steelhar...picture_015.jpg

nice designs for your troops *y*

steel...

Well, I'm going to include some members as cameos. How do you like to be displayed as? ;-)

well in my own fiction i am a scientist/engineer, but after an ion storm hits his ship he gets mutated into the robotic/necrotic guy in the pic, so either will do. *wub*

oh heres the pre-crazyness me:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2882990

if you don't have the parts it doesn't matter i have other characters.

also i changed my mind i love this guys new head. *wub* *y* *y*

steel...

Wow, I really like your juggernuat, it looks fantastic, the articulation looks good and stable, and the skeleton head with armour looks very nice. Also I like your foot soldiers especially the hero of my universe, Jack Romba!

I feel like I am stalking you like batbrick stalks iamded, exo-builder.

Oh, please, it takes YEARS of fieldwork to stalk as good as I do! X-D

Anyeway, WOW! How did I miss this awesome world in my favourite theme -post apoc- that you have created zero1312! X-O

Very sorry, I will comment now. I love that juggernaut, he is a beautiful design, the rocket man is also very cool and has a cool way of intergrating the magic ball I had never thought of. The ghoul elite is also awesome with his creepy weapon and evil costume *y*

And I love Jack Romba! Mostly because you used Bane's head, but he just isn't your typical hero either *y*

Thanks for this awesome Post-Apoc world zero, I can't wait to see more of it!

Batbrick is Back! >:-)

Oh, please, it takes YEARS of fieldwork to stalk as good as I do! X-D

Anyeway, WOW! How did I miss this awesome world in my favourite theme -post apoc- that you have created zero1312! X-O

Very sorry, I will comment now. I love that juggernaut, he is a beautiful design, the rocket man is also very cool and has a cool way of intergrating the magic ball I had never thought of. The ghoul elite is also awesome with his creepy weapon and evil costume *y*

And I love Jack Romba! Mostly because you used Bane's head, but he just isn't your typical hero either *y*

Thanks for this awesome Post-Apoc world zero, I can't wait to see more of it!

Batbrick is Back! >:-)

Thank very much!!! *sweet* It's fun to create an own universe. ;-)

But the Ghoul soldiers looking to much like MicVash's so I gave them the skulls of the new castle line, the ones with the red eyes:

robot_025.jpg

And the Juggernaut also recieved a major overhaul:

robot_021.jpg

robot_022.jpg

Zero life! *skull* *skull*

Edited by zero1312

My next addition to my theme: The Arachnosaur, a mutant who roams the the wastelands of the Ghouls:

bild_014.jpg

I really like Galidor parts! *sweet*

galidor!?!?!?! cant you be more creative...im only joking cept for that this is tunring out pretty rad i like the rocket guy alot, which is mostly due to the awsome use of the crystal ball. would you like to use my sigfig as a camoe in your world? ( ill send you a picture if yes). are you going to do skeleton vehicles next cause if so i know they would rock!!!

That´s a very fine and interesting universe you´re creating here indeed, zero1312! :'-)

Your Juggernaut looks fantastic, and so does your Cyber Rocketeer. All of your characters´re

very creative and original, I especially like the Ghoul Elite and that neat Jack Romba, but your

members of the Terran Union Of Worlds look also pretty distinct. The use of that Galidor head

(my favorite piece from that line) really works out very well, too. :-D *y*

galidor!?!?!?! cant you be more creative...im only joking cept for that this is tunring out pretty rad i like the rocket guy alot, which is mostly due to the awsome use of the crystal ball. would you like to use my sigfig as a camoe in your world? ( ill send you a picture if yes). are you going to do skeleton vehicles next cause if so i know they would rock!!!

Thanks!!! :-$ Please send me a pic, and I will see how it would fit into this story. ;-)

That´s a very fine and interesting universe you´re creating here indeed, zero1312! :'-)

Your Juggernaut looks fantastic, and so does your Cyber Rocketeer. All of your characters´re

very creative and original, I especially like the Ghoul Elite and that neat Jack Romba, but your

members of the Terran Union Of Worlds look also pretty distinct. The use of that Galidor head

(my favorite piece from that line) really works out very well, too. :-D *y*

Thank you for the kind words, but some credit should go to Micvash, because his post-apoc theme inspired me. ;-)

Edited by zero1312

Thank you for the kind words, but some credit should go to Micvash, because his post-apoc theme inspired me. ;-)

So thank you too, Micvash, and cool PA MOCing on! :'-) *y*