Jump to content


Island comic


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ExoBuilder

ExoBuilder

  • Come mister tally man, tally me sales!


    Posts: 2437
    Joined: 21-March 07
    Member: 1463
    Country: America.

Posted 04 January 2008 - 03:56 AM

This is what happens when Zero comes over.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I'd like to thank Zero1312, Sinner, and Mr Mandalorian for giving me permission to use them.

Please be considerate, this took me so long to make. :-$

#2 zero1312

zero1312

  • Devilish Crap!!!!!


    Posts: 3193
    Joined: 19-March 07
    Member: 1455
    Country: Germany

Posted 04 January 2008 - 04:18 AM

Great job!!! *wub* I really thought "WTF" when I saw Sinner. I never expected him to be the attacker. X-D
And the dialoge between me and you was so hilarous. :-D I hope to see more of these from you. :'-)
Again, great job. *y*
If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it!!
If my fate is to be destroyed................ I must simply laugh!!!


MOCpages:
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/99432

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 Corvus

Corvus

  • ¡ʎpuɐɯ ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ


    Posts: 3134
    Joined: 29-March 07
    Member: 1483
    Country: USA

Posted 04 January 2008 - 04:40 AM

Hmm, I look good in black. >:-)  Where did you get that suit from?

Some good dialoge in there. Did I somehow influence the apple part?  :-$  :-P


Will
True happiness: looking inside the box to see a perfectly flat instruction manual.

Posted Image

#4 ExoBuilder

ExoBuilder

  • Come mister tally man, tally me sales!


    Posts: 2437
    Joined: 21-March 07
    Member: 1463
    Country: America.

Posted 04 January 2008 - 04:47 AM

View Postzero1312, on Jan 3 2008, 11:18 PM, said:

Great job!!! *wub* I really thought "WTF" when I saw Sinner. I never expected him to be the attacker. X-D
And the dialoge between me and you was so hilarous. :-D I hope to see more of these from you. :'-)
Again, great job. *y*
Noone ever expected Sinner to be the attacker :-P  I knew you would like the dialogue, you got to be the jerk |-/  I hope to make more, I just need more inspiration *sweet*  Thanks for the nice comments!

View PostMr. Mandalorian, on Jan 3 2008, 11:40 PM, said:

Hmm, I look good in black. >:-)  Where did you get that suit from?

Some good dialoge in there. Did I somehow influence the apple part?  :-$  :-P
Will
The torso is in most of the Studios sets. No, you didn't influence the apple part, I got the idea to make my guy love apples because...I love apples! *wub*
Thanks Will! *sweet*

#5 Corvus

Corvus

  • ¡ʎpuɐɯ ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ


    Posts: 3134
    Joined: 29-March 07
    Member: 1483
    Country: USA

Posted 04 January 2008 - 04:51 AM

View PostExobuilder, on Jan 3 2008, 08:47 PM, said:

Noone ever expected Sinner to be the attacker :-P  I knew you would like the dialogue, you got to be the jerk |-/  I hope to make more, I just need more inspiration *sweet*  Thanks for the nice comments!

The torso is in most of the Studios sets. No, you didn't influence the apple part, I got the idea to make my guy love apples because...I love apples! *wub*
Thanks Will! *sweet*

I'll have to make a BL visit soon, then... As for the apples, I did tell you that story, didn't I?  *wacko* Think I did.  :-P


Will
True happiness: looking inside the box to see a perfectly flat instruction manual.

Posted Image

#6 ExoBuilder

ExoBuilder

  • Come mister tally man, tally me sales!


    Posts: 2437
    Joined: 21-March 07
    Member: 1463
    Country: America.

Posted 04 January 2008 - 05:18 PM

View PostMr. Mandalorian, on Jan 3 2008, 11:51 PM, said:

I'll have to make a BL visit soon, then... As for the apples, I did tell you that story, didn't I?  *wacko* Think I did.  :-P
Will
Hehe, my mistake, you told me! :-$  
I hope to make a BL order soon as well. *sweet*

#7 Sinner

Sinner

  • Mike's Magical Elf


    Posts: 19441
    Joined: 29-April 07
    Member: 1554
    Country: Australia

Posted 23 January 2008 - 03:53 PM

You must have caught me on a bad day.  :-D Normally I am far more polite. Nice to see the dropship again.  *sweet*





Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Full details on the Siegfried About Me page!


#8 ExoBuilder

ExoBuilder

  • Come mister tally man, tally me sales!


    Posts: 2437
    Joined: 21-March 07
    Member: 1463
    Country: America.

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:05 PM

View PostSinner, on Jan 23 2008, 10:53 AM, said:

You must have caught me on a bad day.  :-D Normally I am far more polite. Nice to see the dropship again.  *sweet*
Ohh, that was it. ;-)
Can I keep the apple? X-D

*sweet*

#9 AgentRick

AgentRick

    Posts: 842
    Joined: 12-December 07
    Member: 2280

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:13 PM

For some reason, Sinner seems to be the villain in your comic. Also, what's happened to Mr.Bunny? :'-(

#10 ExoBuilder

ExoBuilder

  • Come mister tally man, tally me sales!


    Posts: 2437
    Joined: 21-March 07
    Member: 1463
    Country: America.

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:28 PM

View PostAgentRick57, on Jan 23 2008, 03:13 PM, said:

For some reason, Sinner seems to be the villain in your comic. Also, what's happened to Mr.Bunny? :'-(
That is what he is in this on. 8-

Uhh...Mr.Bunny? X-D  Well, I guess I should get to work on that! :-D
Why are you so curious? Maybe you're covering someting up.....

*sweet*

Edited by Exobuilder, 23 January 2008 - 08:29 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users