Part VI

Part VII

Part VIII

Part IX

Part X

Part XI

Part XII

28581249572_59f6e00b49.jpg

Log of Agent G: What could I do? I had to come with him. There was no other way. That's what I'm telling myself. No more than a few seconds had passed before the distinct hum of a ship came into earshot. I turned around to see a massive ship rumbling towards us. It was unmarked, and I didn't recognize it's design as anything from the corporations. Most likely custom made. While I watched the ship descend, the man in the mask turned of the bomb with a signal to the ship, and the red doomsday light faded, along with the fear that he would simply still detonate it. My vision suddenly blurred and faded, and as I crumpled to the ground, from behind me came the words: "Welcome to the Web, Agent..." After that I don't remember anything until we landed.

28655027136_f14546fa82.jpg

I couldn't see where we were, but I could feel the ship slowing down and dropping in altitude. I actually couldn't see anything, as I was blindfolded. With a mechanical "clump" the ship landed. It was true. I was in the web now.

28581246912_f8680931af.jpg

Note to Judges: Everything in the first picture besides the micro-ship is reused.

Comments and criticism much apreciated!

Edited by Mr Greeble

Very nice micro ship. Feels startrecky. The leftmost radar is my favorite. Nice technique there. The green lung beneath the platform is on point. Great little build.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Very nice micro ship. Feels startrecky. The leftmost radar is my favorite. Nice technique there. The green lung beneath the platform is on point. Great little build.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Thanks! Might have to do with the fact that I recently saw the new Star Trek movie... What do you mean by green lung?

Thanks! Might have to do with the fact that I recently saw the new Star Trek movie... What do you mean by green lung?

Autocorrect... Meant to say Greebling. :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat