Professor Thaum

[O - G02] Laying the foundations

PREVIOUSLY :

Intro

Radar : test 1

Tags : land vehicle, science, civilian building

xecm.jpg

urhe.jpg Hadvice : Professor, we should be on Forring

o6rn.jpg Professor : Hadvice, don't let your mind be clouded with concern of lesser interest. Is the Mithril detector set up ?

urhe.jpg H : Yes it is. Near a crack, where a pretty strange stone is flushing...

o6rn.jpg P : Mithril ?

unis.jpg H : No, I don't think it is Professor. Otherwise the detector is defective.

o6rn.jpg P : OK, bring a sample back, you may come back.

p6zy.jpg

4z77.jpg

b2my.jpg H : I'm on my way Professor.

vnbc.jpg

4ip0.jpg

8t4v.jpg

6lj3.jpg

H : Here I am, with the sample, professor

P : OK, good stuff, we go inside to check it... and I'm a little cold outside.

i97f.jpg

j3ao.jpg

iprx.jpg

qulf.jpg

P : You were right, Hadvice, this is no Mithril... I don't succeed to figure this one out with such little gear, but, we will bring a sample to the Axle. The detector is set up, all is correct.

Could you call the ship ? we are now leaving.

C&C welcome

More bonus pics this afternoon... For I have no time left now.

Edited by Professor Thaum

Here are the bonus pics

The inside of the lab. With fridges for the samples to the right. Microscope for analyzing and to the left,a Rayleigh convector for ice core distillation.

edov.jpg

Now, the other side : another fridge and a mass spectometer. There's a radiant energy heating device near the door, in the middle of the pic.

hzcd.jpg

the snowmobile :

f1k4.jpg

4dys.jpg

djo1.jpg

And the generic built

fmy6.jpg

With the roof open

fznt.jpg

With the snowdrift.

oi44.jpg

d0fn.jpg

I like the snowmobile but that lab is what really stands out. You fit a lot into a small area! I love all the scientific equipment and the thought put into it. I also enjoyed your usage of the old baseplate but then you made it your own by creating a new landscape on top of it! Very clever.

The lab is not really a great built, I create it to complete the Lego Arctic set collection of my son (he is 7). In fact I have created many single shelter for the Lego Arctic, with different feature each, and all are fitting together with technic pins. This one feature a whole laboratory and fit with a connection part (a hall) and is connected with a bunk shelter, a supply shelter an a meteorological one. :wink:

Perhaps Certainly I will reuse the whole basecamp created if it goes well with my story board. (The whole basecamp is about 80 x 80 studs almost and must be very hard to take a picture) :sceptic:

Edited by Professor Thaum

Awesome build this week! :grin: I love the shaping on the crack and your decision to fill it with studs. The triangle shape that the first part makes looks a little too regular, but that's a nonissue. :classic:

The lab is well thought out, and I love that you decided to reference specific pieces of equipment and procedures. It makes the build more realistic. Well done! :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Yessss! Thanks

Nothing would have been possible without suport of Dr Long, longically rised third branch executive

Hu ? who said crawler ? Megablocking obsequious ?

:grin: :grin: :grin::innocent: