Part III

Part IV

Part V

Part VI

Part VII

Part VIII

Part IX

Part X

Log of Agent G: I am dreaming. I am dreaming. I am dreaming. This is not real. I walk among the crumbed, forgotten ruins of a dark city, my every step sending tip-tap echoes through the surrounding darkness. Darker. Darker. I walk still. Ahead of me, the darkness condenses into something new. Darker than the black that circles around it without moving, and yet somehow still discernible. I stop walking and start to turn away, but even as my feet shift the grey rubble beneath them, my feet slowly drag themselves forward. I try to will them to stop to no avail. Gravity seems to have been forgotten in this dark city, and I am pulled closer to the mass of darkness in front of me. All my muscles tense, crying out to my mind to free them from what is happening, to do something, anything, to prevent going into the gateway of darkness.

I yell in my desperation, yell for someone to help, and then notice the crowd of dark shapes, shapes that resemble people. They have gathered around, perhaps watching. I am barely ten feet away from it now. I yell to them, but they don't seem to hear. And then it happens. From deep within each figure, a light appears. Soft yellow, at first, and then growing redder and fiercer the closer I am to the feared darkness. Soon, all around me is ablaze, and the city now burns with new life. The darkness ahead of me quivers, buckles, and crumbles under the light of the fire. I am lifted up, up, I am a part of the blaze now, I too am burning. Through the crackle of the flame comes on word, loud and rumbling on the air: Spider.

28196314296_490fb9d22c.jpg

I awake.

"...Gooood morning, Sunshine! Wakey Wakey!"

28126108152_5ce894806f_n.jpg

To be continued...

Wonderfully symbolic arrangement of both words and flame-pieces. I didn't see the shape in the middle at first, then after reading the whole passage, it was instantly recognisable. Did you create the glow using any special lighting or just camera flash?

Very well done. Those flame pieces really pop out in a black light! And I love the Spider! :sweet:

Agreed with all that the spider in the flames is wicked cool! Not sure how this Spider-themed villain ( Leonne Jr?) has been inducing prophetic hallucinations, but you seem to have taken well over your prescribed dose! :laugh: Great work!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Very well done. Those flame pieces really pop out in a black light! And I love the Spider! :sweet:

Thanks!

Agreed with all that the spider in the flames is wicked cool! Not sure how this Spider-themed villain ( Leonne Jr?) has been inducing prophetic hallucinations, but you seem to have taken well over your prescribed dose! :laugh: Great work!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Thank you! We'll see soon, veeerrry soon...