Rebel Patrol On Endor

27505917156_30b59ec87b_c.jpg

"Reports of Imperials moving closer towards the position of our outpost came in this morning, so my men and I were sent to patrol the area.

Actually, it was more of a hunt, a high speed run and search through the woods to make sure the distance between the Imperials and the outpost would shrink as little as possible.

And then we would find them, and send the approximate coordinates of their whereabouts back to the base so they'd be taken out in time. Or so we hoped..."

Damn beat me to it making this mock, very nice indeed. Great to see you've used the best quality endor rebels. I'm currently trying to build up a squad of them myself for a similar moc.

The lighting creates wonderful shadows over the build, making it an interesting piece to look at. Love all the details around the foliage!

Cute vignette, has a really nice ambience to it. Your vegetation is really well executed and all of the beautiful new pathfinder soldier figures top it off. Well done

This is well cool, the atmos is great...although I can almost hear one of the troops saying 'She says the jungle... it just came alive and took him...'

Looks very nice, also in the process of creating an endure rebel trooper squad, which heads are you using for the two that at least i think are none-human, the ones with grey and red heads?

One word

SUPERB !!

You have created a wonderful little Endor vignette and your lighting and photography is spot on. :classic:

Edited by LOBOT-OMY

Thank you, everybody!

That looks awesome buddy

Can u share how u made the trees

Thank you! I might show that in one way or another, sometime soon.

Looks very nice, also in the process of creating an endure rebel trooper squad, which heads are you using for the two that at least i think are none-human, the ones with grey and red heads?

Thanks - the grey head is the light bluish grey Manta head from 'Atlantis', and the other one, on the rebel who is walking near the far back of the MOC, has a medium dark flesh Weequay head.

This is well cool, the atmos is great...although I can almost hear one of the troops saying 'She says the jungle... it just came alive and took him...'

:laugh:

Fabulous build, great atmosphere. Would love to see it from more angles.

Thank you very much, I'll likely be taking some extra pics and posting them here soon!

That looks awesome buddy

Can u share how u made the trees

Decided to take a picture of that before taking this apart:

d6522ef531a2781a50493f1050c7cddf.jpg

Epicness. The lighting sells alone this whole scene entirely but the build is the icing on the cake!