IMTP stands for Imperial Trading Post.
For this contest you must use the 6 wide bow pieces similar to the ones in the IMTP ship.
<== Click for bigger picture
- People who don't own the Imperial Trading Post can (of course) also participate when they own the right hull piece.
- Here's a list of 31 sets that contain the hull that's required for this contest: Boat Bow Brick 6 x 6 x 1
- The colour of the hull doesn't matter!
- You can make it as wide or as high as you like.
- The ship should be from the years 1400 until 1900.
- String and sails are allowed, but no other non Lego items.
- For sails i suggest you use paper, because for the winner, tum tum taaa
- I will make the sails as seen on my ships.
(So there's no second or third place, only the best will do.)
- Winner will be determined by means of poll
- Entries can be Posted HERE.
- You have until the 31st of January to build!
Good luck mates, Harrr!
Edited by Mister Phes, 27 December 2007 - 09:01 PM.