The crew of the Wight Spider sensed a tremendous opportunity on Ilse de Romantica. After all, Grayther Drave would pay a handsome fee for native treasures - and no doubt sell them on to buyers on the mainland for a small fortune. That part mattered little to Gascoigne, leader of the small mercenary band known as the Spiders. All they had to do was liberate those treasures from their current owners.

hellofriends_001.png

hellofriends_002.png

hellofriends_003.png

hellofriends_004.png

hellofriends_005.png

hellofriends_006.png

hellofriends_007.png

hellofriends_008.png

Sometimes Gascoigne wondered if he and his crew enjoyed violence too much. A bottle of rum in their newly rewarded home soon put those thoughts to sleep.

Edited by kaiju

Great minifig posing! It really feels like I'm in the middle of the fight! And the vegetation is simple but effective. Very attractive presentation!

Interesting statue, and very action packed scene! I like this interpretation of a bounty run, although of course, I cannot condone of theft from the indegenous people of New Terra! pirate_wink.gif

The colours look like they might a bit oversaturated, or something, but I suppose that has something to do with the rendering setting? pirate_blush.gif

GREAT sense of movement and interesting minifig choices!

Great minifig posing! It really feels like I'm in the middle of the fight! And the vegetation is simple but effective. Very attractive presentation!

Thank you. I guess all those years of watching action movies helped with something.

Very Nice build! Great statue and minifig-posing!

Interesting statue, and very action packed scene! I like this interpretation of a bounty run, although of course, I cannot condone of theft from the indegenous people of New Terra! :pir-wink:

The colours look like they might a bit oversaturated, or something, but I suppose that has something to do with the rendering setting? :pir-blush:

Thanks. The statue is inspired by the Crystal Palace dinosaur statues by way of the Dimensions Terror Dog.

Regarding the colours, I've been finding BlueRender's default settings can be a bit weird sometimes; I'm just not comfortable enough with tinkering with those settings to correct them.