Sign in to follow this  
Col. Brik

[K-A08] Chase Is On

Mission: Chase Is On

Tags: Kawashita, Spaceship, Crentium

A Kawashita Destroyer chases the Separatist ship holding Col. Brik

Oj9vth0l.jpg

If the Kawashita ship can manage to board the enemy vessel there is a chance they can reach Brik before he is killed.

Xy4CuRrl.jpg

TBC,

"Separatist ship"? I see what you did there :laugh:

Always great to see something that is not strictly a LEGO piece used creatively in a MOC

"Separatist ship"? I see what you did there :laugh:

Always great to see something that is not strictly a LEGO piece used creatively in a MOC

All credit for the idea and name go to our honorable CEO of Kawashita, Agent Raven. I just "repurposed" the idea :laugh:

All credit for the idea and name go to our honorable CEO of Kawashita, Agent Raven. I just "repurposed" the idea :laugh:

Well, I should check out Andromeda's Gates MOCs more often then. Besides, from all the games on Eurobricks AG is aesthetically and thematically closest to what I like - Sci-Fi, rival corporations, cyberpunk, all the good stuff. I even built a character fig (partially dark red :wink:) at some point, but never got to actually participating. Who knows, maybe I will eventually?

If the Kawashita ship can manage to board the enemy vessel there is a chance they can reach Brik before he is killed.

Even if they can't board the separatist vessel, couldn't they just clone Col. Brik from his leg? :laugh: Nice micro ships too.

Great micro ships :thumbup: Nice use of those brick separators for the separatist vessel, and the wheel arch on the Kawashita ship :classic:

Even if they can't board the separatist vessel, couldn't they just clone Col. Brik from his leg? :laugh: Nice micro ships too.

Kawashita cloning technology is not perfected yet. There is the chance of Brik becoming a accident prone redshirt. Although it could be argued he already is!