Sign in to follow this  
StarHawk3

[M-H03] Speeder Drive By

Tags: Military, Building, Spying, Land Vehicle

After receiving his newest spy suit, Hawk meets with the base commander on Kaalin to address some of his concerns.

-

25950228430_b8704102fc_b.jpg

Commander: What do you mean you don't like the new suit. Corporate HQ says we need them colored this way so we aren't offensive to some alien groups we might come across in andromeda. We would never complained about our suits like this back on Ice Planet.

Hawk: I just think it will stick out to much for a stealth mission is all. How am I suppose to sneak into a spitting devil nest without being seen in this?

Commander: Fine, because you outrank me I will give you a new mission. Octan has been placing beacons all over Kaalin's surface. Our scientist aren't sure what they are for but their best guess is they are some sort of subterranean awesomniun detecters. We will give you a Fire Beetle speeder to take out as many of them as you can. You won't even need the stealth suit for this one.

Hawk: Thanks

-26223108745_573fd44f5f_b.jpg

Hawk: Base, how many of them is that now.

Base: That's the twenty fifth on sir.

Hawk: How many more to go

-25618355104_9ae1ff96fe_b.jpg

Base: By our estimates, approximately forty three.

-26130668952_c983a6428c_b.jpg

Hawk: In hind sight, I probably should have taken my chance with the spitting devil in a pink stealth suit.

-25620459853_41727f9dd2_b.jpg

Hawk: alright base, give me the coordinates of the next target.

-26156812561_ea699a882e_b.jpg

-26223103405_2c9021939a_b.jpg

-25620451913_6c84e53339_b.jpg

Thanks for looking, C&C appreciated.

Edited by StarHawk3

Octan has been placing bacons all over Kaalin's surface. Our scientist aren't sure what they are for but their best guess is they are some sort of subterranean awesomniun detecters. We will give you a Fire Beetle speeder to take out as many of them as you can.

20229736269_a60d4633bb_t.jpg Oh no! M.A.N.T.I.S. is going to take out all that bacon we placed on the surface of Kaalin!

20228334630_34387e20db_t.jpg Don't you mean beacons, sir? Afterall, bacon can't detect awesomnium.

20229736269_a60d4633bb_t.jpg Eshey, you have disappointed me yet again. Of course bacon can be used to detect awesomnium! And they are tasty, especially when lightly crisped along the edges, so you can eat them afterwards!

19793749204_610b75bfb7_t.jpg

I love the little "eyeball" turrets on that speeder. The greebling with the ski's around the main thruster is a very clever detail. :thumbup:

I really like your build this week. The layered ground is really neat. The MANTIS base is really neat. I like the dynamic galaxy map. The speeder is top notch.

Incredible build! The intakes and jet pods on the speeder are 100% USDA-approved ACE!

I love the little "eyeball" turrets on that speeder. The greebling with the ski's around the main thruster is a very clever detail. :thumbup:

Nice build, and I love the MANTIS colour scheme for this week :thumbup:

I really like your build this week. The layered ground is really neat. The MANTIS base is really neat. I like the dynamic galaxy map. The speeder is top notch.

Superb speeder! And of course, the cracked terrain is cool :thumbup:

Thanks guys. I'm glad you liked it. :classic:

20229736269_a60d4633bb_t.jpg Eshey, you have disappointed me yet again. Of course bacon can be used to detect awesomnium! And they are tasty, especially when lightly crisped along the edges, so you can eat them afterwards!

Pombe's logic is as solid as ever. :laugh:

The judges awarded you 5 points.

Thanks judges