Sign in to follow this  
Puvel

[COR - MCRA] The fate of The Mercator

The maiden voyage of the Mercator went smoothly, in hindsight you could say too smooth.

Captain Cornelius knew his crew was fairly new but after this easy trip he had full confidence in them. So it was time for a proper trade run, he'd visit 3 ports, do some business and be on his merry way.

The beginning of the trip went as expected. After visiting the first harbour a decent profit was already made.

On route to the second port the weather turned foul, the waves were getting huge and the winds became insane. Maybe if he had paid more attention to the reports he would have at least heard rumours about a hurricane. He hadn't.

It hit the ship by the coast of Garvey. Hurricane Helga was devastating, Captain Cornelius and the crew tried to outmaneuver it but failed miserably. The ship was lost and the homefront still has no news from the crew.

Meanwhile of the coast of Garvey:

26050201792_e51670282d_c.jpg

Boy, that guy sure does look awfully happy for a situation like this! pirate_tong.gifpir_laugh2.gif Very nice depiction of your MRCA results (I was going to say great build, but it is more tactful posing than building pirate_laugh_new.gif), and beautiful photography as usual! pirate_satisfied.gif

Hahahaha! Great depiction of a series of unfortunate events! This reminds me of the Asterix pirates!

Simple but excellent, good work on the posing and the photography is great! :thumbup:

Boy, that guy sure does look awfully happy for a situation like this! pirate_tong.gifpir_laugh2.gif Very nice depiction of your MRCA results (I was going to say great build, but it is more tactful posing than building pirate_laugh_new.gif), and beautiful photography as usual! pirate_satisfied.gif

Thanks! He's a sole survivor of a shipwreck, so very happy to be still alive! And looking at his muscles he can probably just swim home pir_laugh2.gif

Hahahaha! Great depiction of a series of unfortunate events! This reminds me of the Asterix pirates!

Thanks! Hadn't thought of that but they always seem to end up in the same situation. Good observation! pirate_satisfied.gif

Simple but excellent, good work on the posing and the photography is great! :thumbup:

Lovely scene, simple but good

Thanks guys!

Ah ! Poor ship !

Felipe de la Manzana was afraid that the Mercator did not passed through the hurricane ! And you are confirming his thoughts.

Hoping the survivors will be rescued...