Sarg_Kulo

"The Tie Army Wants YOU"

Cumon, someone tell me what the TIE army is. I know orlego has something to do with it

The Tie army was put together by Orlego and myself a few months ago, both of us have lots of tie fighters and were fed up with lego giving us yet more ties and the fact that we still didnt have a intercepter.

What with all the ties we had we decided that we could use them to throw at people on these boards that upset us, Apophis has had many a tie aimed at his head yet he keeps ducking and we still have yet to hit the little rasscal :-D ;)

The Tie army was put together by Orlego and myself a few months ago, both of us have lots of tie fighters and were fed up with lego giving us yet more ties and the fact that we still didnt have a intercepter.

What with all the ties we had we decided that we could use them to throw at people on these boards that upset us, Apophis has had many a tie aimed at his head yet he keeps ducking and we still have yet to hit the little rasscal :-D ;)

True but you have the joy of viewing my MOC Interceptor on these boards ;)

I'm pretty safe for now, no need to duck - at least for now :-D

Custom versions are fine with us were just upset by not getting new ships last year, oh and just remember if you say something we dont like and hear a whooooshing noice behind you it could very well be an incoming Tie.... :-D ;)

Custom versions are fine with us were just upset by not getting new ships last year, oh and just remember if you say something we dont like and hear a whooooshing noice behind you it could very well be an incoming Tie.... :-D ;)

I agree, WE DO NEED Interceptors, normal version and Royal Guard version (crimson colored) ;)

Well lego has had plenty of chances to give them to us but they havent and now i do wonder if we will ever get one.

Well lego has had plenty of chances to give them to us but they havent and now i do wonder if we will ever get one.

Its weird when you come to think about that.

The Interceptor is the ONLY model that existed in Mini (promotional), in UCS, BUT never in SYSTEM *wacko*

The may just be saving it till the end of the line, but you would of thought it would of been better to include it in the Tie-Collection set.

The may just be saving it till the end of the line, but you would of thought it would of been better to include it in the Tie-Collection set.

Who knows?????

An Ulimate Tie with One V-Wing, One classic Interceptor, One Royal Guard Interceptor and something else ;)

I'd go for two of those ;)

Well you never know but i would be surprised if lego gave us another tie collection, as for an ultimate tie and v-wing combo we can only hope.

There is also a rumour saying that one admin here got more ties than Orlego and Vader together :-D Plus some shuttles and one stardestroyer :P

Ahhh but thats just a silly rumour devised to calm the members of EB, we have recently added alot of ties to our collection and thats not to mention the star destroyers and shuttles that we already have, but we do need something for the army which leads me to this: ;)

tie_offer.jpg

Does this qualify me? I would like to have a future that is "a hell of a lot of fun" ;)

imperialships.jpg

I have more TIEs now too... I have always wanted to throw them at certain peoples...

Life is Good.

Well Ed,

I would like to thank you for applying for one of the posts available and say that we would like to offer you the job of Tie-Army Pilot, if you choose to accept the post then please let us know and we promise you all the benefits that are available and maybe even a surprise. ;)

ooo i get to smash into Orlego, sign me up 5 times.

SO the TIE army is just loads of TIES that are owned by orlego and Vader. Fair enough *satis*

OK, Vader... aim all targets at the Sarg. Put all backup units in place and fire at once!!!!

SO the TIE army is just loads of TIES that are owned by orlego and Vader. Fair enough *satis*

Yeah and don't mess with us because we now have Emperor *cough*admin*cough* statis and a Death Star is on its way in August. *twisted* *devil* ;)

BTW, I love the new advertising Vader. Keep up the good work!

OK, Vader... aim all targets at the Sarg. Put all backup units in place and fire at once!!!!

Yeah and don't mess with us because we now have Emperor *cough*admin*cough* statis and a Death Star on its way in August.  *twisted*  *devil*  ;)

ME AND MY TIES SHALL FLAME ALL OF YOURS TO DOOM!!! *devil* *devil* *devil*

I have a fish tie, a beach tie, a red and gold tie, and my favorite, the mosquito tie!!!Suits not included.FEAR THEIR INTERSECTING STRINGS!!! *devil* *devil* *devil* FLAME FLAME FLAME *devil* *devil* *devil*

All Ties are aimed Orlego and our new tie army pilot has been given his first target :-D ;)

Lord Vader and Orlego

I lay my entire fleet at your command. My almighty Interceptor stands ready in case of retreat) :-D ;)

What is thy bidding my master ;)

I have his "mosquito tie" locked in, ready to fire at will ;)

Ahhh another member submits to our will ;)

Soon our mighty time army shall rise up and destroy all (insert evil laugh here) :-D ;)

Ahhh another member submits to our will ;)

Soon our mighty time army shall rise up and destroy all (insert evil laugh here) :-D ;)

Not all, only the one that deserve our wrath :-D ;)