Good day! :classic:

I'm here today to present my new MOC - a tow truck!

Functions:

• Tippable tow bed
  • Retractable wheels support
  • Adjustable seats
  • Openable doors
  • Lockable winch

800x450.jpg

800x450.jpg

800x450.jpg

800x450.jpg

800x346.jpg

This creation is pending approval on Rebrickable, here the LDD

Thanks for reading! :classic:

Edited by LXF

Very nice work! I very much like all these manual features.

Thanks! I added a render of them:)

I saw the video of this a few days ago and I think you've done a really good job. A nice mix of looks and functionality. The colours work well together too.

Edited by Chade

I saw the video of this a few days ago and I think you've done a really good job. A nice mix of looks and functionality. The colours work well together too.

Good job, it looks like the lego set

LEGO 8109 Technic Flatbed Truck Set

I missed the 8109 set a few years ago and now it's very expensive, I'm going to build this one as soon as possibile! :thumbup:

Many thanks!

Now it is on Rebrickable: http://rebrickable.com/mocs/LXF/tow-truck

Even though I prefer motorized model, this is still a nice model... Are you launching all your model at once... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks! I was on school holidays hence so many models at once :)

Ouch! Am I the only one that has problems with LLD after the release of the new patch? Can't generate the building instructions at all.

Is there anyone with enough free time to make a photo sequence of the steps to build it? :sweet:

Ouch! Am I the only one that has problems with LDD after the release of the new patch? Can't generate the building instructions at all.

I can generate the building instructions in LDD. Did you open on Updated LDD 4.3.9.

Sweet Truck!! I especially like the small panels at the cab. Add a nice touch :sweet::thumbup:

Ouch! Am I the only one that has problems with LLD after the release of the new patch? Can't generate the building instructions at all.

Is there anyone with enough free time to make a photo sequence of the steps to build it? :sweet:

Thanks for the comments!

@Like a Rolling Brick - I'll see what I can do :wink:

Sorry , but my computer can't handle it :cry3: You could try to build it like ZBLJ did it with his Oshkosh - hiding parts and build it directly from LDD

Sorry again , but the max parts my LDD hadles is around 500, but I need 10 minutes for that :ugh::wacko:

It's the 8109 smaller sibling. Great choice of colours. Work really well. The rear half of the cabin with the small white panels - really link that.

It's the 8109 smaller sibling. Great choice of colours. Work really well. The rear half of the cabin with the small white panels - really link that.

Thanks !

I can't make a photo sequence, but i'll give you link to a LDD to HTML to PDF instructions. https://kamalmyafi.f...ruck-by-lxf.pdf

Many thanks for your help!

What have you used to convert HTML to PDF?

What have you used to convert HTML to PDF?

after generate building instruction in LDD, on the top left it has Generate HTML Building guide button, after generate to HTML, open the HTML Building Guide, and then it has a print button on the bottom of the page, and then choose print to PDF, and now it's on PDF.

Edited by KamalMYafi

after generate building instruction in LDD, on the top left it has Generate HTML Building guide button, after generate to HTML, open the HTML Building Guide, and then it has a print button on the bottom of the page, and then choose print to PDF, and now it's on PDF.

Didn't know the last ones, thanks!

Really cool :thumbup: I like those manual functions, quite simple solutions but yet so clever and effective, excellent! Cabin looks very nice too :classic:

Really cool :thumbup: I like those manual functions, quite simple solutions but yet so clever and effective, excellent! Cabin looks very nice too :classic:

Many thanks!