StarHawk3

[M-F03] Listening In

Tags: Land Vehicle, Spying, Military Building

After one of Hawk's earlier missions to Forring, M.A.N.T.I.S. intelligence had located the entrance to a hidden Octan military facility. He was given the latest in M.A.N.T.I.S. stealth suit technology, the MK.1 Stalker power suit. Even though it was still a prototype, M.A.N.T.I.S. HQ wanted to run some field tests.

-26082328155_9d40b5f5ff_b.jpg

Hawk makes his way though the forests of Forring to the hidden base.

-26015997421_d4ccbfba07_b.jpg

So far the mission had been proceeding smoothly. Security had been pretty relaxed for such a well hidden facility, and the power suit had been performing as promised. Hawk was able to walk right in.

-26056423816_578e7d970e_b.jpg

He had found a hiding spot in the rafters above the hanger. He had arrived just in time to witness the testing of a new Octan prototype hover tank. There didn't seem to be much special about the tank itself, but the conversation between the Octan general and the board executive would probably be of great interest to M.A.N.T.I.S. command.

-26056426396_a4c5475a95_b.jpg

Thanks for looking. C&c welcomed and have a happy easter.

Edited by StarHawk3

Great build! That spy suit is formidable! I like that you can see the corridor going off at an angle through the door, is there some lighting in there? It looks like maybe the doors close too? Don't be afraid to point stuff like that out - otherwise the judges might not notice it :classic:

Love the suit. Would have been cool if the doors really do close to have a shot of them either closed or opening and you sneaking in. The Octan gentleman with the fantastic mustache deserves a promotion for having such great facial hair.

Whoa, that "Black Ops" minifig is looking awesome! :grin:

Awesome stealth suit, and the hangar isn't too shabby either!

Thanks guys. I was happy with the suit. I knew the armor piece would be used for my MANTIS builds as soon as I got it. I might have to change the helmet though as it has pretty limited neck movement.

Great build! That spy suit is formidable! I like that you can see the corridor going off at an angle through the door, is there some lighting in there? It looks like maybe the doors close too? Don't be afraid to point stuff like that out - otherwise the judges might not notice it :classic:

There is some lighting in the hallway. The hallway and the entire hangar were lit with power functions lights. Thanks for the advice to. :classic:

Love the suit. Would have been cool if the doors really do close to have a shot of them either closed or opening and you sneaking in. The Octan gentleman with the fantastic mustache deserves a promotion for having such great facial hair.

Thanks. The doors do close, and I was going to incorporate that into the story more but time was an issue this week so it didn't quit make it in. I'll add a picture of the doors closed in the spoiler tag.

The lighting looks great. The entire scene is really well done. I like how it has a finished ceiling and two walls that have a lot of depth to them.

The Octan gentleman with the fantastic mustache deserves a promotion for having such great facial hair.

:rofl: This is true! Now that you are second branch manager you should promote him.