Sign in to follow this  
jifel

another one bites the dust?

SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!!!!

matoros dead, so who do you thinks next?

does tragic08 have something to do with only three nuva?

who do you think dies next,and how?

jifel

the other nuva arent dead, they are just being released later

I think takanuve might die this year, but dont hold me to that one, I like him

My money is on the Makuta of Metru Nui...all the teasers are pointing to the end of 2008 being some sort of "climax".

Didn't they just do that this year?

No, no, no... That was the climax of the CLIMAX.

Sorry, guys, I don't think anyone will die at the end of 2008...certainly it won't be a "Death of a Hero" kind of thing. I saw on BZP that Greg said 2008's dramatic climax will not have to do with someone's death, since that was already done in 2007. If you do it year after year it loses its impact.

I'm thinking maybe the twist will be that, even though the Nuva succeed in awakening Mata Nui, Makuta unveils his ultimate plan and he wins in 2008 and must be defeated in 2009 or something.

VK

If you do it year after year it loses its impact.

VK

This is BIONICLE we are talking about right? Cause last time I checked the stortline was repetative year after year.

This is BIONICLE we are talking about right? Cause last time I checked the stortline was repetative year after year.

How so? Besides the fact that the heroes always have to win?

I was referring to what GregF actually said, not my own opinion. He said they wouldn't focus the end of 2008 on a character death, because the repeat would take away from the impact.

VK

This be a very confusing topic harr! :-D

I second that. There is apparently some kind of Bionicle comics in which a character has been killed off. You can't really call the title nor the first post informative for those who don't know anything about Bionicle.

I second that. There is apparently some kind of Bionicle comics in which a character has been killed off. You can't really call the title nor the first post informative for those who don't know anything about Bionicle.

Basically you're right. 2007 was toted by the writer of Bionicle as having a tragic ending. So we're all like "Oh no" because we all thought someone was going to die. And they did. One of the main characters, the white "Good guy", if you will.

So then this year started getting some mention, and it was toted as being even more tragic.

So the topic starter is thinking, if one "good guy" is tragic, then three is uber tragic.

And thus, we have a topic.

hmm i think the brotherhood and so as a last resort mata nui creates one last set of toa to help him before the brotherhood take over everything >:-) >:-)