Sign in to follow this  
David FNJ

[M - F03] A Failed Experimental Vehicle

Tags: MANTIS, Land Vehicle, Military

25311380264_3f85ecd4dd_c.jpg

Double D's Log 37: So since I've been around a while, some of MANTIS corp. wanted me to look at some new experimental vehicles. There were lots of excellent ones, but one in particular stood out to me. It looked liked an ancient battle wheel or something. Sure it could truck through just about anything, but its defenses were disgraceful. Any hover bike could zoom around it and immobilize the thing. Anyway, I gave it a grade of E (in the A-F scale).

~ DD out

-----------------------------------------

So yeah, I'm not exactly happy with this, I had something cooler in mind, but I didn't have the time to do it. The wheels turned out pretty cool, and it's amusing to roll around and shoot at things, but it just doesn't look that good to be honest.

Still, I had fun with the time I was able to spend on it, and that's all that counts right?

Hilarious and instantly recognizable! I think it looks pretty good (especially for what it is) and I'm a little jealous of all those lime tiles...:thumbup:

Ha even though it didn't turn out right it looks like you used some cool techniques to build it. The wheels are really cool.