A recitation of the rules:
1) 72 hours to create an entry: This will be from Friday, November 16 to Sunday November 18
2) limited to having 75 pieces
2b) Less than 75, but 75 is the max number of pieces useable
3) Anything can be built, however, it must be within the pirate, armada, soldiers, guards, and islanders themes.
4) The entries will be posted in a new thread as Moc # 1 and Moc # 2. We will have 72 hours for voting. The 72 hours will begin at the time the thread is posted.
5) Pictures can be any size, but only up to 800 pixels wide.
Cap'n SlyOwl has asked discerning minifigures. I said a minifigure counts as one piece (Hat, Head, Torso, Arms, Hands, Legs, Hip). If just the legs are used, they count as 1 piece (Hip, Leg, Leg). If just a head is used, it counts as one piece (Head).
And now our entries.
MOC # 1
Titled "Kauka's BBQ"
and a description: "Come to me barbeque;
Come to me feast;
Come to the eating of that pirate beast!"
MOC # 2
With some great techniques used, here is the entry:
This Poll is closed