Jump to content


Decal Wish List


2765 replies to this topic

#1876 LuxorV

LuxorV

  • Will Cat Accordingly.


    Posts: 6593
    Joined: 11-July 07
    Member: 1771
    Country: Italy

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

Here's the second batch of fulfilled requests.

50 Cent vest
YFM member #1
YFM member #2
YFM member #3
YFM member #4
Ninjago Zane w/robot eye
Blackpool uniform (made number 12 since it was the number on the reference picture. Let me know if you need others)

On a side note, I'd like to let you know I decided to not make remakes of official LEGO designs anymore, for a number of reasons.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


Looking for new decals or help customising your LEGO elements? Check the Minifig Customisation Index!

My Brickshelf --- My Flickr


#1877 TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

  • Benji! Did you hear? I'm a Bwobwic Human


    Posts: 2919
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19700

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

Can I have a 2x2 tile decal with a X-Men X logo please?
This is as my previous decal was a official Lego one.
Romulus Dean in Heroica RPG.

#1878 NickAb

NickAb

    Posts: 164
    Joined: 17-December 10
    Member: 14739
    Country: Russia

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:30 PM

View PostTheBoyWonder, on 27 April 2012 - 06:49 PM, said:

Can I have a 2x2 tile decal with a X-Men X logo please?
This is as my previous decal was a official Lego one.

Are you looking for something like this:

Edited by NickAb, 30 April 2012 - 03:52 AM.


Download the latest version of SVG decals library and collaborate on making SVG decals library bigger and better on github.
Subscribe to my youtube channel where I post videos on how to create custom decals and other LEGO related stuff. My flickr and Brcikshelf pages.


#1879 TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

  • Benji! Did you hear? I'm a Bwobwic Human


    Posts: 2919
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19700

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:53 PM

yeah, that is good.
Romulus Dean in Heroica RPG.

#1880 CM4Sci

CM4Sci

    Posts: 7362
    Joined: 18-December 11
    Member: 23274
    Country: USA

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:43 PM

View PostLuxorV, on 27 April 2012 - 05:12 PM, said:

Here's the second batch of fulfilled requests.

50 Cent vest
YFM member #1
YFM member #2
YFM member #3
YFM member #4
Ninjago Zane w/robot eye
Blackpool uniform (made number 12 since it was the number on the reference picture. Let me know if you need others)

On a side note, I'd like to let you know I decided to not make remakes of official LEGO designs anymore, for a number of reasons.

Awesome! Thanks a bunch :D :D

-Sci

#1881 Dharkan

Dharkan

    Posts: 666
    Joined: 24-May 10
    Member: 10885
    Country: Turkey

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:57 PM

Hello,

I don't know how exactly to make a decal wish but I guess I just have to write it. :P

I want a God of War Kratos decal, face, torso and legs if possible.

   Posted Image
Isabella del Toboso, Level 13.5 Rogue  Human Female - 23 years old
  Power:22 Health: 19/19 Gold: 691 gold
  Inventory:,Opal, Heavy Armor (SP:6, Power -6, Golden Dagger (WP:3),Fauxthril Dagger (WP:8) Cloak of the Invisible Elf (SP: 1; untargetable for first 2 Rounds of every Battle), a Vial of Venom, Potion(7),Tonic(5), Phoenix Essence, Bedroll, Fire Bomb(2),Dragon Scale(2)


#1882 LuxorV

LuxorV

  • Will Cat Accordingly.


    Posts: 6593
    Joined: 11-July 07
    Member: 1771
    Country: Italy

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:16 AM

View PostDharkan, on 30 April 2012 - 10:57 PM, said:

Hello,

I don't know how exactly to make a decal wish but I guess I just have to write it. :P

I want a God of War Kratos decal, face, torso and legs if possible.
Please provide a link to reference material to help our designers. Thank you. :classic:

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


Looking for new decals or help customising your LEGO elements? Check the Minifig Customisation Index!

My Brickshelf --- My Flickr


#1883 Dharkan

Dharkan

    Posts: 666
    Joined: 24-May 10
    Member: 10885
    Country: Turkey

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:23 AM

View PostLuxorV, on 01 May 2012 - 08:16 AM, said:

Please provide a link to reference material to help our designers. Thank you. :classic:

Oh of course, sorry  :wub:

Spoiler

The other outfit is optional, up to the designer. :)

and a little note; it's not completely needed but if it's not hard, can you do non-detailed back torso with some basic muscles? As I said it's not completely needed but it'd be nice to have something simple on back.

thanks again.

Edited by Dharkan, 01 May 2012 - 08:33 AM.

   Posted Image
Isabella del Toboso, Level 13.5 Rogue  Human Female - 23 years old
  Power:22 Health: 19/19 Gold: 691 gold
  Inventory:,Opal, Heavy Armor (SP:6, Power -6, Golden Dagger (WP:3),Fauxthril Dagger (WP:8) Cloak of the Invisible Elf (SP: 1; untargetable for first 2 Rounds of every Battle), a Vial of Venom, Potion(7),Tonic(5), Phoenix Essence, Bedroll, Fire Bomb(2),Dragon Scale(2)


#1884 Bricksandparts

Bricksandparts

  • Saaaaaaandy?


    Posts: 3548
    Joined: 15-May 11
    Member: 17853

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:06 PM

View PostDharkan, on 01 May 2012 - 08:23 AM, said:

Oh of course, sorry  :wub:

Spoiler

The other outfit is optional, up to the designer. :)

and a little note; it's not completely needed but if it's not hard, can you do non-detailed back torso with some basic muscles? As I said it's not completely needed but it'd be nice to have something simple on back.

thanks again.
I made some of these a while ago. I have the torso here:

http://www.brickshel...front_torso.jpg

Posted Image

(Click image for higher resolution)

Heroica RPG (R&D) Hero Statistics page


#1885 Dharkan

Dharkan

    Posts: 666
    Joined: 24-May 10
    Member: 10885
    Country: Turkey

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:03 AM

A ha nice! But can you change the colors a bit brighter? or do you think I can with PS or something like that?

   Posted Image
Isabella del Toboso, Level 13.5 Rogue  Human Female - 23 years old
  Power:22 Health: 19/19 Gold: 691 gold
  Inventory:,Opal, Heavy Armor (SP:6, Power -6, Golden Dagger (WP:3),Fauxthril Dagger (WP:8) Cloak of the Invisible Elf (SP: 1; untargetable for first 2 Rounds of every Battle), a Vial of Venom, Potion(7),Tonic(5), Phoenix Essence, Bedroll, Fire Bomb(2),Dragon Scale(2)


#1886 MrErikku

MrErikku

    Posts: 63
    Joined: 02-May 12
    Member: 28346

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:10 PM

Hello,
I'm pretty new to eurobricks, but I was wondering if I could throw out a request for samurai leg armour

something like this

http://jivsterdaysre...armor-181705888

the leg prints on the collectable samurai figure are fine too, I'd just like to put them on different coloured legs.
Also, if possible, a gray silver tone would be better then gold or brown.

Along with that, if some one could make a kimono similar to this one,

http://www.culturech...ull Set&d=14602

that'd be great. (similar to the kimono girl, just different colours)

and a mini figure head with a mask like the tan coloured one shown here, with or without the mustache.

http://www.liveaucti...om/item/6276989

preferibly grey ot silver again, and for flesh coloured head. (I can print a translucent one too though)

if someone could do any of these I'd be forever greatful!
thanks in advance! :D
Stop by my MOCPages or my Flickr! :D

#1887 LuxorV

LuxorV

  • Will Cat Accordingly.


    Posts: 6593
    Joined: 11-July 07
    Member: 1771
    Country: Italy

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:53 AM

Here're a couple I made yesterday:

Emily Rossum in Flesh and Yellow

Kratos torso, back, legs and face (second outfit may come later)

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


Looking for new decals or help customising your LEGO elements? Check the Minifig Customisation Index!

My Brickshelf --- My Flickr


#1888 Dharkan

Dharkan

    Posts: 666
    Joined: 24-May 10
    Member: 10885
    Country: Turkey

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:39 AM

View PostLuxorV, on 03 May 2012 - 06:53 AM, said:

Here're a couple I made yesterday:

Emily Rossum in Flesh and Yellow

Kratos torso, back, legs and face (second outfit may come later)


Wow *-* Thank you so much.

As soon as my blank figs arrive from BL I'll try it out.

Last question, can someone give me tips about printing? with what material should I print and is there anything else to do after I put the decal on fig? I'm a bit new to these things :)

   Posted Image
Isabella del Toboso, Level 13.5 Rogue  Human Female - 23 years old
  Power:22 Health: 19/19 Gold: 691 gold
  Inventory:,Opal, Heavy Armor (SP:6, Power -6, Golden Dagger (WP:3),Fauxthril Dagger (WP:8) Cloak of the Invisible Elf (SP: 1; untargetable for first 2 Rounds of every Battle), a Vial of Venom, Potion(7),Tonic(5), Phoenix Essence, Bedroll, Fire Bomb(2),Dragon Scale(2)


#1889 LuxorV

LuxorV

  • Will Cat Accordingly.


    Posts: 6593
    Joined: 11-July 07
    Member: 1771
    Country: Italy

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:18 PM

View PostDharkan, on 03 May 2012 - 10:39 AM, said:

Wow *-* Thank you so much.

As soon as my blank figs arrive from BL I'll try it out.
You're welcome, and please do share pics and feedback, so I/we designers know what may need to be changed and/or improved. :classic:

View PostDharkan, on 03 May 2012 - 10:39 AM, said:

Last question, can someone give me tips about printing? with what material should I print and is there anything else to do after I put the decal on fig? I'm a bit new to these things :)
You should find answers to most of your questions in the tutorials listed in the general MCW Index. :wink:

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


Looking for new decals or help customising your LEGO elements? Check the Minifig Customisation Index!

My Brickshelf --- My Flickr


#1890 Lego lover

Lego lover

    Posts: 87
    Joined: 13-December 09
    Member: 8573
    Country: Italy,Turin

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:11 PM

Here are the samurai maskand kimono for MrErikku.
Samurai mask
Kimono torso
Kimono legs
Samurai mask without mustaches
Grey samurai mask
Grey samurai mask without mustaches
Grey samurai mask with grey mustaches
I didn't have much time to make samurai legs. I will post them soon :classic:.
I hope you like the decals I've already made for you.
Lego Lover

Edited by Lego lover, 05 May 2012 - 05:57 PM.

Please, check my latest MOC, Rockcastle.

#1891 MrErikku

MrErikku

    Posts: 63
    Joined: 02-May 12
    Member: 28346

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:36 PM

View PostLego lover, on 05 May 2012 - 05:11 PM, said:

Here are the samurai maskand kimono for MrErikku.
Samurai mask
Kimono torso
Kimono legs
Samurai mask without mustaches
Grey samurai mask
Grey samurai mask without mustaches
Grey samurai mask with grey mustaches
I didn't have much time to make samurai legs. I will post them soon :classic:.
I hope you like the decals I've already made for you.
Lego Lover

Thank you so much! they are fantastic!  :grin:
I'll try to post picture when I get a chance to put them all on the figures!
Stop by my MOCPages or my Flickr! :D

#1892 Bounty Hunter Supreme

Bounty Hunter Supreme

    Posts: 66
    Joined: 02-September 11
    Member: 20193
    Country: England

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

What about my decal requests from two pages back? Everyone else's has been done, so what about mine? Sorry if I seem impatient.

Edited by Bounty Hunter Supreme, 05 May 2012 - 08:21 PM.


#1893 NickAb

NickAb

    Posts: 164
    Joined: 17-December 10
    Member: 14739
    Country: Russia

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:51 PM

View PostBounty Hunter Supreme, on 05 May 2012 - 08:20 PM, said:

What about my decal requests from two pages back? Everyone else's has been done, so what about mine? Sorry if I seem impatient.
Are you talking about the masks? Its hard to do them until you specify what kind of decals you want. Should it be a face decal, or 2x2 plate, or something else. Could you provide more details please.

Download the latest version of SVG decals library and collaborate on making SVG decals library bigger and better on github.
Subscribe to my youtube channel where I post videos on how to create custom decals and other LEGO related stuff. My flickr and Brcikshelf pages.


#1894 Bounty Hunter Supreme

Bounty Hunter Supreme

    Posts: 66
    Joined: 02-September 11
    Member: 20193
    Country: England

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

View PostNickAb, on 06 May 2012 - 02:51 PM, said:

Are you talking about the masks? Its hard to do them until you specify what kind of decals you want. Should it be a face decal, or 2x2 plate, or something else. Could you provide more details please.

A face decal please.

#1895 Brickington

Brickington

  • It's Tuesday somewhere, right?


    Posts: 2255
    Joined: 29-April 12
    Member: 28288
    Country: USA

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:55 AM

View PostSeverus, on 05 May 2010 - 09:12 PM, said:


When I push on it, it says 404 not found. Could you help?

           Thank You,
                 Commander Law

Posted Image

~Lord Brickington of Avalonia~

My Flickr | Guilds of Historica | Sir Brickington | My Brickshelf


#1896 NickAb

NickAb

    Posts: 164
    Joined: 17-December 10
    Member: 14739
    Country: Russia

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:47 AM

View PostBounty Hunter Supreme, on 06 May 2012 - 04:05 PM, said:

A face decal please.

As I see every mask have same outline but different color texture. So I made 1 transparent decal with outlines. Now all you need is to color it as you wish in paint, gimp or some other program.

Posted Image

In case you have InkScape or something like that SVG vector design can be found here.

Download the latest version of SVG decals library and collaborate on making SVG decals library bigger and better on github.
Subscribe to my youtube channel where I post videos on how to create custom decals and other LEGO related stuff. My flickr and Brcikshelf pages.


#1897 Brickington

Brickington

  • It's Tuesday somewhere, right?


    Posts: 2255
    Joined: 29-April 12
    Member: 28288
    Country: USA

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

Could someone give me the body and yellow face decal for Commodore Norrington.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Commander Law, 07 May 2012 - 02:08 PM.

Posted Image

~Lord Brickington of Avalonia~

My Flickr | Guilds of Historica | Sir Brickington | My Brickshelf


#1898 Bounty Hunter Supreme

Bounty Hunter Supreme

    Posts: 66
    Joined: 02-September 11
    Member: 20193
    Country: England

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:56 PM

View PostNickAb, on 07 May 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

As I see every mask have same outline but different color texture. So I made 1 transparent decal with outlines. Now all you need is to color it as you wish in paint, gimp or some other program.

snip

In case you have InkScape or something like that SVG vector design can be found here.

Thanks for that man, it looks very good indeed.

#1899 kartracer21

kartracer21

    Posts: 34
    Joined: 11-March 12
    Member: 27261

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:37 AM

View PostLuxorV, on 24 April 2012 - 03:00 PM, said:

Hi everybody, I stated making decals on request again. I have browsed back and picked up the unfulfilled requests I found. I'm making them in a random order, so do not be upset if you do not find yours in this batch, or if some of these are newer requests. I plan to make all those I found, so be patient and they will come.

Here we go:

122 Town Hall - bus signs
Danger sign/strips for 3x1 studs
Darth Talon (I based this on an older deign; the head may be too big. Please print on normal paper to check size and let me know if it needs re-working)
Ghost head/mask
Republic logo in Black and DarkRed
Tactical vest in DarkBley and DarkTan
Thank you so much but one more thing  do you think you can make a dallas cowboy 21 decal and those decals you made for me make awesome people will post pictures of them.

Edited by kartracer21, 08 May 2012 - 02:38 AM.

"May the odds be ever in your favor"

#1900 SpiderSpaceman

SpiderSpaceman

  • Got Balls?


    Posts: 1165
    Joined: 17-July 09
    Member: 6727
    Country: USA

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:34 PM

LEGO came up short on Black Widow, but minimates nailed the design.
Posted Image

Would anyone care to rip this off, and make necessary stylistic adjustments, for minifig application?



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users