Sign in to follow this  
General Magma

[MOC] Sandwood Town Shootout

Sandwood Town Shootout

25441380331_92715d6cd5_c.jpg

"Deadeye Bill and his gang were at it again. The most notorious gang known to Sandwood Town came to snatch up a couple of sacks o' gold at the local bank, as usual.

'Not if I got somethin' to say bout that', Sheriff Dave must've said, before gettin' shot down by Leroy "the Gambler", one of Bill's fellow outlaws. Cold as a wagon tire.

And the other one, Dynamite Juan "the Mexican", was just shootin' away at it. This robbery committed by three dodgasted chuckleheads

soon became one of the bloodiest shootouts ever seen by this rottin' little town..."

Edited by General Magma

Lots to be proud of here... well done! (I particularly like the guy hiding behind the cactus... I'm wondering where else he's going to go once it gets shot up a few times! :D)

Great buildings, gloomy atmosphere - I like it very much!

Such a bloody story would fit PtV contest as well. The houses design is nice. Before seeing the MOC - wild, wild west - I thought my pirate story was too bloody and scaring.

Such an awesome moc from every point of view... A bit better photography would sky-rocket this thing. (softer/ more lighting to avoid those glares)

Amazing details in the moc, great texturing... Great everything :wub: :wub:

This is marvelous! The building really are amazing, and the smoke plumbs are great!

Thank you! :classic:

Edited by General Magma

Very nice use of the different browns here.

I like the ramshackle look of the buildings - I can almost hear the creaks when walking on the porch :thumbup:

Thank you! And I've got a little bonus picture right here, featuring the entire cast of characters!

Sandwood Town Shootout: The Characters

25325548230_be99b08e25_c.jpg

Excellent style and coloring to the buildings, the fig-posing is excellent, and the overall character of the build is superb! Well done!

Wowza this is excellent! The cherry ontop for me, for some reason :grin:, has got to be those little ice creams that serve as the dust from gunshots hitting the ground. Very self contained and superbly done!