Rockmaninoff

Lego Certified Professional Sets

I want to index the full "line" of Lego Certified Professional sets, as the information available out there is somewhat mixed. Minifig Price Guide has the most comprehensive data, but I'd like to format it similar to Brickset, with more information as well as instructions, parts lists, and LDD/LXF files.

I've created a really rudimentary Google Doc with most of the information I could find so far. I plan to add to it as I find more information like parts lists, etc.

If you don't know what the LCP sets are, they are Lego sets built by independent designers that are authorized by Lego. They have the Lego logo on them, but don't have a model number, and are limited to 500 in production count. They seem to mostly be popular in European countries.

I spent a good chunk of my weekend trying to recreate the Hilton Paris Opera in LDD, to some success. My model isn't accurate (the parts count is incorrect) but seems to resemble the finished model. I only had this low-quality

as a reference, so if I had instructions in hand it would be perfect.

Because these models are available in such limited quantities, they command a really high price in the aftermarket, and I'm not interested in paying that. The models, however, have some _awesome_ designs, especially if you're an architecture fan, so I think it would be awesome to get instructions and parts lists available to people who may want to BrickLink them.

So, what can you do to help?

If you own one of the Lego Certified Professional sets or have access to an instruction manual, could you please do any of the following:

• Send me a video of you paging through the instruction manual
  • Send me a parts list
  • Build the set in LDD and send me the file
  • Mail me the instruction manual (I will pay for shipping both ways to get it back in your hands)

Here are the sets I need information on:

• Ravenel Bridge
  • Snap-On Tool Chest
  • The Gherkin
  • Durham Cathedral (Medium and Large variants)
  • Hilton Paris Opera
  • Tyne Bridge
  • Farm & Tractor Trailer
  • Wetland Animals
  • Montrose Fire Engine
  • Motor Home and Caravan
  • Power [up] San Francisco
  • Reefscape Series

Thanks! I'm hoping with everyone's help we can piece together these really rare sets!

Edited by Rockmaninoff

Update: thanks to a kind Reddit user, I now have the instructions and LXF file for the Durham Cathedral small variant! I should also have the Ravenel Bridge instructions in hand at some point soon.

Great, thanks for the feedback! I've added those. I didn't add the Intel ones because in the video it's really not clear whether it's truly an LCP set. I know Google has some Android "brick" sets that are not real Lego but actually generic brand bricks.

Great, thanks for the feedback! I've added those. I didn't add the Intel ones because in the video it's really not clear whether it's truly an LCP set. I know Google has some Android "brick" sets that are not real Lego but actually generic brand bricks.

I believe that they are lego, but made by a bricklink store. I will check tonight.

Also,

Nice list. I may be able to add a section to the site that make this more clear.

Thanks Shawn, your site is a great resource as well! I'm hoping down the line to turn it into more of a Brickset style that's web-based, but for now this will have to do.

I purchased the large Durham cathedral and have created the LXF file for it.

20130326_durham_cathedral_large.png

There are no building errors and the colors are correct (agonizingly so, as I'm colorblind and had to enlist some help from friends). Here is the LXF file.

I also bought the Exeter and Chester cathedrals, and will be creating the LDD files for those in due time.

Hi,

I just found about 10 more of these. I added pictures for all of the ones that you have listed as well. Please add to your spreadsheet as you see fit. See it here. Most of the new ones are at the bottom and are either Stena and/or Printabrick. I am not certain about a few of them. The Soccer and the Castle ones in particular.

http://minifigpriceg...d-a-few-others/

Lego-Certified-Professionla-Sets-1-1024x383.jpg

Edited by Shawn

I received an e-mail from the Chester Cathedral today taking orders for a new model of their Water of Life sculpture. I have to assume this is an LCP set but will wait for more details. £125 and only 500 available, I'm still deciding whether to order or not.

http://imgur.com/a/Rygzp here's the box art

How does one find out about these sets to be able to purchase them or are they mostly give aways? I had no clue these existed until I stumbled across the Snap-on Tool Chest on eBay while I was looking for some tools for work.

just found on ebay A miniature lego (51 pieces) copy of the iconic building “De Rotterdam”. This building is designed by the famous architect Rem Koolhaas (OMA)
This set was issues for the opening of the nhow hotel.

IMG_4506bb.JPG

saw this new cathedral on marktplaats.nl (dutch ebay) and catawiki.com ,  Lego certified professional St Edmundsbury cathedral

$_85 aa.jpg

Edited by Hollego

I just saw a set for the Boston Stump on Facebook, but it was pulled down.   Certified professionla, serial number 63, bright bricks 1090 pieces - St Botolph's (Boston Stump) in Lego Bricks.  Anyone have a pic of one?  Says you can get it at this gift shop here.  

http://www.bostonstandard.co.uk/news/boston-stump-to-be-made-into-giant-lego-model-and-you-can-buy-limited-edition-sets-1-7521999

But I cannot find anything else?  If anyone has a pic, I would appreciate it.

Hi there, I just posted a review of the LCP set "Hampton by Hilton Modular Construction" designed by Dirk Denoyelle.

Hello,

recently I made a rebrick of the "Paris Hilton Opera" based on the LXF-file of @Rockmaninoff.

Additionally to his file I found some pictures/photos of the build and the instructions in the forum of HKLUG: Link

Based on this pictures I switched to Stud.io and made some changes in Rockmaninoffs file to get closer to the original set:

-       Green pieces changed to dark tan

-       Some reddish brown pieces changed to dark green

-       Base and top of the lantern changed

-       Medium blue bricks changed into the right bricks (e.g. ornament bricks)

-       Building techniques behind the grey ornament changed 

-       pearl gold cup changed to silver cup

Here is a picture:

303768861_IMG_2606Kopie.jpg.7d4a0c77e631897546744b61102d3aec.jpg

Greetings

Markus

I am not sure if it is Lego certified or not but the Capitol Records Tower building should likely be included.  It's sold out now but is in the same type of line as the rest of these. 

Hi all, appreciate this is a older thread but reigniting as I have a Bright Bricks Lego Certified Professional limited edition of the Leadenhall Building in London ("The Cheesegrater"). If anyone may be looking to add to their collection it is listed on a 3 day auction here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324418914330

Edited by c4llum83

For a much longer (and fairly up-to-date) list of unofficial architectural sets including those by LEGO Certified Professionals, you should reference this Unofficial LEGO Architecture Set Guide - BRICK ARCHITECT.

It includes information on many sets, including details which I have verified by talking to the original resellers or the LCP in certain cases.

Sincerely,

—Tom