EB News brings you our AT-OT Master!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Stauder

Stauder

• Beware, he's back!

Member: 1134

Posted 07 November 2007 - 03:02 PM

Today, I Have to cover for Imperial Shadows, I dunno Why, But Im tired of waiting! *sing*
I will be in bold, Our guest Mutley, will be Blue, and genertic comments will be green.

Q. Why the name and the Intresting sigfig?

Well mutley was kind of a nickname at school and so i used it for everything i did on the web. As for the EP2 clone sigfig, i really like the look of the clones from EP2. They were the real heroes of the film and the helmets just look cooler the the EP3 ones. (hear that  *yoda* , they are cooler! :-D  X-D )
Ye hear that ye green smurf!

Q. How long have you collected lego?

I was a huge fan as a kid but like many of our older members slipped into a dark age at about 8 or 9 and only got back into lego in 1999 when the star wars sets came out.

Q. What is your favourite Set? (Say top 3)

Thats a real tough one. I have so many that are not opened yet that i can't answer on. So this is based on the sets that i have built.
1. 4483 AT-AT
2. 7163 Republic Gunship
3. 10129 UCS Snowspeeder

The loves of my life!

Q. What is your Favourite Theme?

Do you really nead to ask :-D

Gee.. No need to be THAT sarcastic..

Q. Best In Real Life Lego Moment?

Getting the Hoth Rebel Base so early. I was so excited it was like i was 10 all over again (i am 33 :-) )

And Im 180...

Q. Best Eb Moment?

The day i joined. I can't imagine my life without this great community.

I love this guy..

Q. If you could design a cutom set, what would it be? Whatever you want. No "Wack a EB member" Sets please .

If you mean for lego to release. That would have to be a hoth base set. If they had gone for a $100-Ł90 price point the set could have been awesome!

Q. Im sure you"ve met some EB members here. Can you describe them to us? Are they "Crazy...lol" ?

Unfortunately i have never been able to make it to a event so have yet to meet any members in person :'-( .

Q. Can we see your lair? Please? And your current WIP project?

I don't have a lair at the moment, my house is undergoing big renavations so is also my current WIP. All of my lego is in storage so any building is out the window. However after my last MOC i started buying parts of BL for a large hoth base diorama. But i can't see me getting round to that until next summer.

NO LAIR???

Q. How did it feel to be the first to build a lego AT-OT? (Musta felt gooooood)

I was not actually the first to build a AT-OT. I saw one by Philip Morgan and i thought it was good but not accurate. So i decieded to build my own.

Q. Ive heard of your recent troubles on Mocpages. Has it been fixed? *Loads shotgun*

Not really :-/ . I have started to set up my own page now so maybe this person will take down the pics once they see it.

Shoot him, Cut out his tounge, and shoot his tounge!

Q. Who should we Interview Next?

With so many great EB members you should not have much trouble finding someone!

You have no idea...

Q. Am I annoying?

Well........ :-D  Nah. :-D

*GASP*

Q. About the lair... Will you be adding on a LEGO room, or something useless like bedrooms and stuff?

Probably not on this house :-/ . On my next house i want to try and buy one with a basement, then i will make it a huge lego room. There are pictures of my old lego room in my brickshelf gallery.

Much better!

Q. Did you steal my Oompa-Loompa and are you using him as slave labour to build your house?

:-D  I don't need your Oompa-Loompa as i am a bricklayer for my profession. So i am building alot of it myself.

Arent we all Bricklayers?

Well that was it Guys! Oh and Shadows, as soon as I find you your getting wacked!

*Signal Dies*

Edited by Stauder, 07 November 2007 - 03:05 PM.

Posted Image
The above is a paid advertisement by EuroBricks News FLC (Fake LEGO Company). Eurobricks News FLC is 45% Stauder™ (The Annoying Parts), 25% ImperialShadows™ (The Funny Parts), 10% Whitefang™ (The Reviewsy Parts), 7% Zepher™ (The Female Parts... er...) and 7% Stash2Sixx™ (The Photographic Parts).

The previously stated ingredients of EuroBricks News FLC are a trade secret and if you tell anyone I will stab you. In the eye. With a titanium spork.
EuroBricks News FLC is a Trademark of the EB News Team. © EB News 2006 -THE FUTURE!™

#2 xwingyoda

xwingyoda

Member: 255

Posted 07 November 2007 - 03:07 PM

Hehe tks for another cool interview  ;-)  Its great fun to read those  :-P

View PostStauder, on Nov 7 2007, 04:02 PM, said:

As for the EP2 clone sigfig, i really like the look of the clones from EP2. They were the real heroes of the film and the helmets just look cooler the the EP3 ones. (hear that  *yoda* , they are cooler! :-D  X-D )
Ye hear that ye green smurf!
no no no, the green smurf is and shall remain deaf to such nonsense !! You 2 guys should be chambered or banned for such heresy  X-D

*yoda*

#3 ExoBuilder

ExoBuilder

• Come mister tally man, tally me sales!

Member: 1463

Posted 07 November 2007 - 04:43 PM

Ha sweet, I love reading all of these reviews. Good job and I can't wait to see more.

#4 casewindu

casewindu

• Extreme Tie General

Member: 1257

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:36 PM

Green smurf! classic!  :-D  but mean!!!!  >:-(  i would never call Yoda that!  ;-)

This is probably one of my most favorite interviews, you should ask people that Stauder, "what is your top 3 favorite interviews" It would be good to see!

Mutley your Lego room is fantastic! so many Republic gunships....starts to drool... :-D

Thanks Stauder!

#5 Lt. Col. Thok

Lt. Col. Thok

• Captain Blue Hair is the best!

Member: 1188

Posted 07 November 2007 - 07:46 PM

Another excellent job annoying the general EB population, Staudie! X-D
"Once, there was only darkness. If you ask me, the light's winning"

#6 iamded

iamded

• Cannot neigh to save his life.

Member: 1225

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:00 PM

Hehe, another wonderful interview! Nice to learn more about our fellow members, keep it up Staudie! *y*
~Peace

Check out Eurobricks' RPG, Mafia and Wargames forum for the fun times!

#7 Sinner

Sinner

• Mike's Magical Elf

Member: 1554

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:58 PM

Thanks for another interview. Perhaps we should have a clone preference poll... or is that a case of "Don't ask, don't tell"?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Full details on the Siegfried About Me page!

#8 TheFrisian

TheFrisian

Member: 1992

Posted 07 November 2007 - 11:48 PM

Another great interview, keep up the good work guys! :-D

And I agree with Mutley, the clone helmets in episode 2 were nicer then those in episode 3 ;-)

#9 Shadows

Shadows

• Free Online Spell Checker

Member: 1558

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:47 AM

View PostStauder, on Nov 7 2007, 10:02 AM, said:

Today, I Have to cover for Imperial Shadows, I dunno Why, But Im tired of waiting! *sing*

*signal interference*

Well that was it Guys! Oh and Shadows, as soon as I find you your getting wacked!

Kids today have no patience at all. >:-(

Plus I think the pm system is a bit wonky since I never got the usual, "WHERE'S THE INTERVIEW?" pm you always send the day before I post it. :-P

As for the interview ... Not too bad a job, kid. Looks like the producer was right about letting you fly solo sometime, I just didn't know you were gonna hijack the plane to do it! 8-| 8-° :-P

Remind me to teach you how to sky dive sometime. No, really, if you wear these springs on your feet, you don't need a parachute. X-D

Shadows is looking for stalkers. Yep, you heard me right. CLICKY!

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

#10 LuxorV

LuxorV

• Will Cat Accordingly.

Member: 1771

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:28 AM

Another great work here *y*

So, who will be next?

LuxorV

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

Looking for new decals or help customising your LEGO elements? Check the Minifig Customisation Index!

My Brickshelf --- My Flickr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users