Sign in to follow this  
Kodan Black

[O - F03] Speedy Speeder

Tags: Science, Land Vehicle, Space Vehicle, Civil Building

Previously...

// PERSONAL DIARY //

I found myself utilizing the data we gathered last week to try and put our theories into practice. It seemed a little weird that as the currently highest ranking scientist in Octan that I would have to do so much field work myself, but our CEO pombe said that we all needed to contribute. He was also excited to have me use one of Bruce Vayne's new space ship designs. I said it looked more like an old Earth railway car but he insisted it was a highly sophisticated piece of machinery. Though I wasn't filled with confidence when pombe said: "After about 7 Alien Annihilators Bruce came up with the idea for this thing!" Surprisingly it seemed to work though and I was able to find some concentrated pockets of Awesomnium.

24500528243_91fd9ee354_c.jpg

ED-208 was sent ahead to secure a Mantis lab we had discovered while Dr. Allison was utilizing a new speeder design. Given the state of war between Octan and Mantis she was using a more subtle design on the speeder than was typical. It was a very fast and nimble layout, so I told her since ED-208 was not with her and the speeder being unarmed that she should keep the throttle open just in case. I guess she likes going fast because she said the vibrations from the speed were exhilirating.

24496689294_1647309fd9_c.jpg

The Mantis lab seemed to be an experimental lab designed to enhance plant life with various Awesomnium soil and water. They also appeared to be using various lighting sources to try and maximize growth. CEO pombe instructed me that he had numerous uses for this technology and that he hoped we could acquire any scientific advancements and that any gains that had been discovered should be reported to him personally. Immediately. I'm not sure why, but he said Bruce Vayne would be very interested also and that he and Bruce would need a lot of Oreos and Doritos. I guess they were going to be trying some new recipe because he said there would be a lot of baking happening.

24496689964_9872b34146_c.jpg

25101029896_d1ac9903e0_c.jpg

Extra Pics:

24496689164_0b9f48bf1d_c.jpg

25034101461_fbd650b639_c.jpg

25127375185_25926ffed6_c.jpg

24496689704_e2dd7f6966_c.jpg

25101029766_dcb5d01eab_c.jpg

LOL. I love the MANTIS hydroponics lab. Great details, like the little handle on the water pump. The rounded bricks on the back wall add a really nice shape too.

nice lab and very cool speeder design. I think with a few color changes the deals of the speeder would pop a lot more, but it's really nice how light you kept it

20229736269_a60d4633bb_t.jpg Excellent work! And thanks for the Oreos and Doritos. Boy do I have the munchies....

19793749204_610b75bfb7_t.jpg